Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Khabi Khabi..Update (Chapter23) Page56 - Ended (Page 13)

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
great update...
continue soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sp666

sezo Senior Member
sezo
sezo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
soz didnt reply to last part, just didnt have time. but both parts are amazing. hope shefali doesnt stay mad to long with her sis, after all she was just being a worried big sis as we all would be. cant wait for next chappy

Sp666

Sp666 Senior Member
Sp666
Sp666

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Sorry i have not updated! I'm really busy and im moving house tomorrow! I will only be able to upload on week-end! SorrySleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sezoArjuhisis

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
ok no problem - all the best for the shifting and take care
bye

Sp666

Sp666 Senior Member
Sp666
Sp666

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Hey people! It Sara here :-) So sorry for the late update... so much going on! Kitni ended, i moved house, i had my exams... SO MUCH! But i have a week holidayTongue So here's my new update;

Chapter 7:
Arohi sat on the couch alone, waiting for Shefali to make her appearance in front of her.
Ten minutes passed...thirty minutes passed...an hour passed and finally she came. Slowly walking down the marbled polished stairs she appeared. Shefali looked down and walked towards Arohi and sat down next to her on the velvet couch. She was playing with her nails unknown of what to say and how to speak.
Arohi looked down and also was in a dilemma of whether to talk or not. And then finally, Shefali broke the silent atmosphere.
"Di, i'm sorry.." She stuttered slowly and placed her fingers on Arohi's shoulder. "I didn't mean to say any of those hurtful words, i was just upset and people can say a lot when their angry." 
Arohi looked up and smiled.
"Shefali, your the bestest sister ever, and whatever i do is for your best, not for the worst" 
They both shared a sisterly love hug and they were finally speaking again and ready to put the past behind. Arohi decided that they would go to the Singhania house and she will apologise for her behaviour so she made her way to her bedroom to get ready.
Shefali sat still on her couch and smirked to herself and thought,
How could i ever forget, its Arohi's birthday today...turning 21! Now time to give her a surprise!
She quickly grabbed her cell-phone and rang Romit.
"Romit, please get your whole family to come to Santana Beach. Please arrive there within hour! Its Arohi's birthday and i want to surprise her!"
"Yes Shefali, we will come, i will get Arjun to drive us there!"
They both kept their plans in their heads and got going with the things.
Arohi was getting ready when she saw Shefali running around getting ready in a rush.
"What's the rush?" Arohi asked confused.
"Umm, di, noth-ing. I'm just get-ting ready" 
Arohi knew shefali was hiding something and she knew that she was acting normal.
"What are you hiding? Tell me...i know your hiding something...?"
"No di, nothing, im just being me! Common lets go!" 
"Lets go? Now...?"
"Yes now!" Shefali grabbed her keys and ran into the car with Arohi following her.

At Singhania house:
"Bro, we're late! Common lets go!" Romit shouted at Arjun.
"Where are we going?" Arjun replied.
"Its Arohi's surprise party, we got to go because Shefali invited us!"
Arjun didn't know what to say...
Oh god, Arohi...Arohi...Arohi! Nothing else but Arohi! That angry ignorant girl just has become like a ghost following me! I'm not going to this party, forget it! She can stuff her angry attitude in her party!
"Im not going." 
Romit rolled his eyes.
"Yes you are!" 
Romit grabbed hold of Arjun's hand and pulled him in the car. With Arjun being locked in the car, Romit yelled inside the house for Rashi and Sanchit.
"Im going with Arjun, just come to Santana Beach! We will see you there!"
Romit grabbed the keys and sat down near to Arjun in the driver seat.
"Romit, your such a idiot! I hate you!" Arjun went bright red knowing that there was no way out.
"I love you too." Romit replied giggling to himself.
Romit was in the parking lott, when he saw Shefali's car. 
"Their here! Common!"
Arjun undid his seatbelt handle and laid his foot out the car. The sky was slowly becoming dark with just a bit of blue ray shining upon the concrete.
He walked towards the beach with the waves silently swaying back and forth. 

Arohi was blindfolded and she didn't know what was going on.
"What the hell is going on, where am i? Shefali! Unfold this damn thing!"
"Nope di, im letting go of you now, you got to find your own way..."
Slowly, Shefali crept away and Arohi was alone feeling the wind smash against her face. 
She walked in any driection she thought was safe, until her leg tripped up against a rock and was heading for a fall on the sand but she felt hands secure her body from a fall. She clenched her hands around this 'persons' neck and she felt for a moment as this moment had already come once in her life. 
"Happy birthday Arohi."
"Arjun?" Arohi slowly lifted herself up and undid the cloth. She opened her eyes gently and he was there.
His arms were still wrapped around her waist and his eyes were straight observing Arohi's. They felt that this moment would never end...just staring into each others eyes.
"You recognised me...i mean my my voice..?"
"How couldn't i? You always end up saving me from being hurt. Why are you doing this? Why do you always end up saving me? Why?" Arohi still was in his arms staring into his fair face.
"I don't have the answers to you but there is something. We always meet, and when we do, your in trouble."
They stood there just opposite the sea, hearing the sounds of waves clasing against the rocks and soaking in the sand. Arohi's hair waving around Arjuns face. Both holding each other together, with Arjuns warm hands around her wasit. 
Khabi Khabi, ye mere dil kyu itna dhadak ta hai, vo bhi iske saath. Kyun? Kya hai hamare bheech. Hum ek dhoosre ko itne kareeb aake bhi, ye ehsaas hum kyun nahi jaan sakte hai? Kyu?
They both were thinking the same...and they just didn't want this moment to end...

Hope you guys liked it! My batteries low and i carnt be bothered to charge my laptop so its a short update! LOL Dont forget to give feedback and PLEASE like if you like the update :)

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

teddikarankritika27AmaZaynGirlsilverleavesMsFuzzybear69SHAHAD971deeshu_AnjaliArora_love.1hansasma-anzaeram-piamistsezochanni_star..Ananya..malose-sia-Khat2027KaranKundra4Evazach-Awantika-M00NA..anshita..mIsHeZ.xkritz4ever.vrshn.brainychild92Arjuhisis...vibha....Dulcet

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
we loved the update!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silverleavessezoSp666zach

deeshu Senior Member
deeshu
deeshu

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Heartvery sweet update ..

Edited by deeshu - 30 May 2011 at 11:35am

Sp666

silverleaves Senior Member
silverleaves
silverleaves

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Aaw,hope arjun's opinion of her changes soon

Sp666

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index