So Cute Update !
Arjuhi's marriage😍
Everything seems beautiful Senorita 😊

But damn, tomorrow the last update ? NOOO 😔
You can't end it this soon😲🥺
Please, at least 2-3 more updates ?
Their honeymoon, married life😒
Please Please ??😲

I'm sorry Awwii but today's the last! I'm doing a real long update including the wedding, SR, and a leap! :) i started writing it yesterday and I've just got to finish it off and after I will post it :D
Posted: 12 years ago
both the parts were nice
waiting for arjuhi's marriage
continue soon

Woah guys! Cannot believe how fast these months have gone! I started this FF straight after KMH ended, missed it so much and all you FF writers inspired me to write one😛 Will miss writing this FF! I was always late hehe😳 But rather proud of myself as i updates everyday these last few days!😃 Yes, sadly this is my last update! And i have totally loved all your love and support in helping and encouraging me to write this one! 👏 So you all deserve a big THANK YOU from me, because without you guys i wouldn't have got to this position! I want to specially thanks VRSHN and ZACh and they have been the most encouraging people! Sp thank you you both 😉 And everyone else too! 😃 I hope you enjoy my last update...

Chapter 23 (The Happy Ending) 
It was the day, Arjun and Arohi were going to tie their knots and become one. An official married couple...something the have wanted and waited for a long time. But the wait was finally over and they had finally arrived. Arohi had woken up as she hadn't slept all night due to all sorts of feelings running and rushing through her body. Shefali stayed the night with her so she did have her sister to help her get ready for the day, and there was also Simran to give them company. Arohi called one special friend who she hadn't met in a while and that was Gauri. Gauri came down to the Aluwalhia house and saw the 'FOR SALE' sign. Arohi was walking left, right and centre in her bedroom due to anxiousness feelings and her nerves were really kicking in. Gauri walked in and Arohi ran to her and hugged her tight. "Oh my god Gauri, i'm so nervous, look at how much i'm shaking" Arohi held out her hand and it was shaking so fast that Gauri couldn't tell where her hands were going and in which direction. "Congratulations Arohi, finally things are sorted between you both. I'm so happy for you, but hey why are you putting the house for sale?" Arohi looked around her bedroom, "I spent my whole childhood here, with mom, dad, shefali, and those times will never be forgotten. But these memories are always going to be carried around in my heart, with me. And seeing as i'm moving out, this house is going to be empty, so i may as well sell it. Whichever new family moves in, they will get heaps of happiness, just like me and Shefali have done so it's time to say goodbye. You have to let go of some really good belongings in life..." Arohi started getting emotional but Gauri cheered her up and told her to start getting ready.

Arjun had woken up early too to just think of having Arohi all to himself tonight. She was officially going to be his. Last night was his last night sleeping on his own, but this night he would have Arohi wrapped around his arms and they nothing would keep them apart. Arjun looked at his Sherwani which was hung around the handles of his cupboard. He observed it to check there was no damage done, as he hadn't had time to check before. Seeing has everything was fine he went downstairs to the family. Every member of the Singhania family were sat around the dining table eating breakfast, but when Arjun made his entrance everyone shouted, "Here comes the main man!" Arjun smiled and sat down in his seat which he always sat on. Kumud stroked Arjun's hair and said, "Look at my boy, all grown up, it wasn't long ago that you were running around crazy in the living room trying to find your toy car! And do you remember the time you didn't speak to me for a whole week because i never brought you a dog? And now look at you, my son is getting married in a few hours" The family awed the mother and son's bond. They were close in the family, even though it was rare for the parent's to be around. "Yes mom i know, i still remember those days... but i'm a man now, and i'm ready to take responsibilities..." They all spoke to each other, like a cosy family. "Anyways, i'm going to put my Sherwani on now! So guys, i'll see you when i'm ready, and i think you guys should start getting ready too" Arjun made his way back into his room and closed the door behind him.

"Do you want your hair and make-up done after you're dressed? Or shall i do it now?" asked the hairdresser, who was also the make-up designer. Arohi replied, "Umm, I'm going to get dressed first, it'll be much easier for me. So everyone, get out of my room, i need to get dressed" Arohi shuffled her hands to everyone to signal to get out of room until Shefali says, "Di, if you need help, give me a shout okay?" Arohi agreed and locked her door. She walked over towards her stone studded bridal lengha choli and picked it up. It was sure a heavy lengha but even though the wedding was going to be small, she still wanted to have an amazing lengha. She slipped her body into it and looked in the mirror. It was heavily decorated with a rich red colour and it varied decorative patterns through the whole thing. The dupatta was also richly decorated with sequins, beads, small diamonds and much more. The whole look just made Arohi look stunning. She opened her bedroom door to see everyone waiting outside it so that they could see what she would look like. All face's we gobsmacked. Their jaws had dropped when Arohi stood there in front of them in her bridal wear. "Guys, how does it look?" Shefali screamed with joy. "Oh my god, it looks so beautiful! The whole dress just totally suits you! Gosh Arjun is going to be blown of his feet for sure!" Arohi blushed uncontrollably while all the Simran giggled with Shefali. "I'm nervous as it is, i don't want you guys making it any worse for me...by the way when are the Singhania's arriving?" Arohi asked just to make sure she had enough time to continue getting ready. Shefali answered her saying, "I called Romit and he said they will be leaving in around two hours time so don't worry you have plenty of time to get ready." Arohi let out a sigh of relief and rushed back into her bedroom calling the hair stylist and make-up designer to get started on what to do. She sat down in front of her dressing table and watched her hair getting curled in nice small ringlets. Most of the hair was put into a bun but there were some small pieces coming down the side of her ears, and they were curled. The hairdresser clipped the dupatta into place just on her head so it was steady. Then the make-up artist got started with her work. Arohi watched the designer brush some gold shiny eye-shadow onto her eyelids and doing a doing a deep line of black eye liner so that it could emphasize her eyes more. The mascara was done and the red lipstick topped off the whole look. Arohi thanked the designers for doing the work and she looked back at the clock. They were going to arrive in one hour and there was only one thing left to do and that was putting on the jewellery. Arohi grabbed her heavy red earring and placed them on both ears. Next she slipped on her heavy weight red and gold bangles which took space of half her arm. And last but not least her necklace which was rich gold and had red diamond stones on them, she put it around her neck. She was ready.

Everyone took at look at Arjun for the last time. He was already suited and booted in his cream trendy indo western sherwani. The collar, neckline, front panel and cuffs, were enhanced with decorative patterns from top the bottom. He himself hadn't felt that handsome in ages, or maybe even ever. He had his hair nicely spiked up and the whole family were all set to go to the Aluwalhia house. The next time i step into this house, i'll be with my wife, and i'll be married... Arjun thought to himself with a big smile on his face. A luxurious car pulled up out his home and the whole family sat down in it and the driver drove them to Arohi's house.

"They are here!" yelled Simran, and Arohi's eyes grew wide. "Oh my god, they're here? Do i look okay? Is there anything I'm forgetting, is my hair okay? And my clothes?" Arohi panicked and kept walking back and forth in her bedroom. Gauri held Arohi tight and said, "Stop panicking, calm down. Just take a deep breath...we have to make our way down. You can't look like you're not ready to get married, because that's what you look like right now" Arohi's face expressions instantly change, "No, i don't want to look like that. I'm just so nervous. But I'm ready; I'm ready to be taken downstairs." Gauri called Shefali so she could lead her downstairs. Romit looked at the stairs and he turned towards Arjun, "Bro, he she comes." Arjun turned around as well as the whole family did, and his heart just stopped beating. Arohi was looking so stunning, that he could just faint there and there due to her beauty. He had just realized how lucky he actually was to be marrying a gorgeous girl like Arohi. Rudra and Kumud both looked at their daughter in-law to be and put a big smile on their face. "I can tell, she is going to keep our Arjun really happy. I have never seen him thing happy before" Arohi walked past Arjun and she gave him a slight glance. "Doesn't jiju look handsome huh?" Shefali whispered into Arohi's ear but Arohi was in no state to reply or make any action. She walked straight next to Arjun and sat down beside him. The pandit started doing all the mantras and stage by stage Arjun and Arohi's bond was getting tied tighter and tighter. He placed the sindoor on her forehead and put the manglasutra around Arohi's neck. They did their saat pheres, taking turns one by one going round the fire. It all went just to plan. The wedding was finally over and they were officially married. Everyone in the family congratulated the cute couple and then it was just them two. They both stood together and Arjun took Arohi's hand. "Your mine, your all mine" Arohi threw herself into his arms, in front of the whole family. They shared their first hug in being a married couple.

Arohi sat on the bed, alone, as she waited for Arjun to come in. Her dupatta covered her face and she was nervous as she had no idea of what to do. The room was decorated with flowers, rose petals scattered across the room, and the bed was a four poster bed which had strings falling down from each side. She heard the noise of the door open and he was here. Arjun locked the bedroom door behind him and walked over to Arohi. He sat down on the bed and leaning forward he lifted Arohi's dupatta. It fell down all the way on her back and Arjun and Arohi were able to see each other. "I love you so much Arohi" Arjun said, kissing Arohi's neck. Arohi closed her eyes and moved her head slightly to the side until she felt his fingers taking off the weight of her earrings. He took off her jewellery one by one and while kissing her at the same time he pulled out each and every pin applied in her hair. Her hair fell down her back within one instant drop. Arjun caressed her body and he undid Arohi's blouse. Everything was happening so quickly, and Arohi felt more safe and secure being with him. "Arjun, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me" Arohi managed to say as Arjun kissed her lips over and over again. She moaned against his soft lips and without hesitation she kissed him back again and again. Before they knew it, Arjun made love to Arohi for the first ever time. They couldn't get enough of each other, they waited weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds, for this moment to come and it finally came. They were unbreakable. And their suhaag raat had been the best night of their lives. Arjun held Arohi close to him and she lay her head on his chest. "Arohi, i can still remember every single bit of our first official meeting...you dancing away on the dance floor, looking hotter than ever" Arohi looked up and said, "And then there were you, who became my hero. Who saved me from getting hurt..." "No one can even think about hurting you Arohi, not during my existence" Arjun said kissing her on the top of her head. They could proudly say that they have started off the married life perfectly...

Five years later...

"Kajol! Stop running around, come here!" Arohi yelled after her four year old daughter. Kajol ran around the house from her mum until she got lifted in the air by Arjun. "Mom ko kyu pareshaan kar rahi ho?" Arjun took her to Arohi who had her hands on her hips. "Hmm, see. Your daughter doesn't even listen to me anymore." Letting out a big sigh Arohi looked away. "Mummy, i'm sorry..." Kajol said, in a sweet innocent voice. Arohi couldn't resist those puppy eyes of her sweet daughter and she gave her a hug. "Now common, hold your school bag. It's time to take you and Raj school." Raj was Rashi's five year old son. She had given birth to him a week after Arjun and Arohi's wedding. Raj held one of Arohi's hand and Kajol held the other. "Raj, say bye to your mama, go on" Raj threw himself into Rashi's arms, "Be a good boy okay" Rashi demanded. Just as Arohi was going to leave Arjun stopped her. "Arohi, are you forgetting something?" Arohi narrowed her eyes and then she knew what he was on about. "Yes i am, here..." She leant forward and gave Arjun a quick peck on his lips while the children were too busy skipping ahead of her. Arjun's smile curved but that wasn't what he wanted. Arohi left and she was too busy lately, with the kids and everything. And Arjun, well he was busy with work but their love hadn't decreased one single bit after marriage.

Arjun phoned Arohi and told her to come home early today, as she had gone out on parent's evening for Kajol. Arohi agreed and came back home. "Arohi, we are going on a dinner tonight, so Rashi is going to look after Kajol" Arohi looked confused. "Dinner? All of a sudden...how come?" Arjun shook his head, "Just get ready, you'll find out very soon." Arohi agreed and did as he said. She wore her rose dress which just came above her knees. It was a plain dress but it still looked stunning. She wore a rose shawl on top of her dress and straightened her hair. Arjun held her hand and told her how beautiful she looked. They both arrived at the restaurant, and there was a candle light table waiting for both the married couple in the centre of the hall. Arjun held out her seat and sat down. "Arjun, what's the cause for all this?" Arohi asked, still unsure of why he brought her here. "Arohi, i know how busy you have been with Kajol, it's been her first year of school and it's been hard for her to settle in, but i'm sorry. I haven't paid as much as attention to you this last year..." Arohi lifted her hand's to his lips, "Arjun, you've never made our love feel any less than it was 5 years ago. You're still my old Arjun..." Arjun winked at the waiter, and the waiter put a romantic song in the background.

A cake came towards Arohi, with balloons everywhere. "Arohi, happy anniversary baby" Arohi's eyes grew with tears stored inside them, "I'm so sorry, sh*t I totally forgot!" Arjun smiled and held her hand, "Arohi, shh, well now you know hey" Arjun got up and went on Arohi's side, he held her hand and they both cut the cake slowly. All the waiters stood around the table and they clapped and awed both of them. Arjun got the cake piece first and placed it in Arohi's mouth. Arohi hugged Arjun tight and gave him a long passionate kiss on the lips. "I love you so much Arjun, thank you for everything, for being there for me, for sharing each loving moments with me, I love you" Arjun and Arohi spent the night walking along the beach, listening to the waves, being there alone through the fresh air. This was their perfect love story. No matter how many problems came in between them, they were unbreakable. Destiny always found its way to meet these two again. From bumping each other in a city center, to being a happy married couple. This after all, did turn out to be the perfect happy ending...

So please do 'LIKE' if you like the update and do comment for some feedback! Once again thanks guys! 😳 And i hope you all have a very nice holiday! I will still visit IF but won't be starting my FF till September, and if i get time i will start it in August! 😛 I will definitely PM you guys 😊 ENJOY THE UPDATE! Mwahhh! -big hugs to you all-🤗

Sara xxx

Edited by Sp666 - 12 years ago
Oh Gawdd 😲
Can't believe this ff ended -______-
Dyamnn, Your FF was so so sweet Senorita !
You explained every word and feel beautifully.
It seemed wonderful and a fun ride.

Either it be the romantic bits, hot scenes, sweet parts or sad stuffs, you handled everything wonderfully !
And everything was just so awesome.👏
Arjuhi were wonderful. ⭐️
How they started off as strangers and now they married 😳😆
You did it with perfection, and i so wish it wouldn't have ended 🤢
It was superb darling !
Love you tons for giving this ff 🤗

And i loved this update, Their marriage : Awww 😃😃
And Kajol : Awww. Just so so adorable 😍
Their dinner, Aww beautiful ! 👏

Your ff always made me go 'AWww' !
Great Job Sweetie 👏
Bless !
Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
res
wow what an ending sara
loved this ff - will be missing it
Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
a wonderful journey came to an end...ah, cant bliv...i was so much in luv wid dis ff...
n this last update wow, too gud...a perfect ending...
i will b missing it...bt, u did a gr8 job dost...i luv ur writing...each n every scenes so sweetly n beautifully written...
thnx 4 all d amazing updates n pms...i enjoyed reading it alot...keep writing coz ur amazing n i luv reading 4rm u...tc :)
will b waiting 4 ur next ff... :)
loved the ending
it was perfect one
thanks for such a ff which ended
it was awesome
looking forward for your other ff

Yeyyy…Arjuhi happily married……so sweet 😊😊😊😊

Arohi's anxiety and nervousness before the special moment….Sara, you described it very, very well. 👍🏼no matter how much comfortable or close she was to Arjun, I can imagine her heart's condition…leaving your home and childhood memories behind and starting a fresh journey in new surroundings…so many questions and thoughts must be going through her heart.😍Good thing…she is going to Arjun's home..her true soulmate and wonderful friend.  Boys bhi thoda thoda anxious rehte unn momemts me but generally not as much as a girl and they are rarely expressive. 😉☺️🤣

Your detailing of bridalwear was super nice. Readers will find it easy to visualize arohi and Arjun in their lovely outfits for this special moment. 😳

Thanks for giving us the cute baby girl, Kajol…..she made it one small, super-happy, perfect family ☺️❤️

Anniversary celebration was super cute. Arjun planned it really well (or I must say..you planned it very well, Sara😃)…Perfect !! cosy dinner, cake and then, night at beach under beautiful star-lit sky…awesome. And its good to see the great bonding between Arjun and Arohi even after 5 years. True love and caring always stays the same..no matter how old we gets or where does life takes us ! 😳

Sara…thank you sooo much for such a beautiful ending to this FF. I LOVED it. 😛😊

Sara…I sincerely wish and hope that you have fun-filled, memorable time during your vacations. Even I am gonna be less frequent here in next month…a really, really important exam coming up…..about to accomplish a dream 😳

stay in touch !! Be happy and take care. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

it was a pleasure to read ur ff..i always loved it...
Thnks fr d happy family...
Ill mis ds ff
aww lovely n perfect ending...
loved ur ff very much...'ll miss it..
thanks for this lovely ff...
m waiting for ur new ff..:)