FF: Khabi Khabi..Update (Chapter23) Page56 - Ended - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by KMHfan4ever

Drunk arohi is always hilariousπŸ˜†
Great update, can't wait for the wedding!

Update soon!

And also, if you have time, please take a look at my FF 'stubborn yet seductive love' 😊 first attempt so would like everyone's opinion😊

Thank you πŸ˜Š
And sure! πŸ˜ƒ
🀣🀣 Crazy Update, SaraπŸ˜† how to describe it !!!!!!!!

Little bit kinda Girly girlπŸ˜›πŸ˜› wow...you do know a lot about dresses, make-up...You must have a very good fashion sense 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌSorry...me being a guy could not understand the beauty or meaning of many things..havent even heard some of those brand names...typical guy you see...jeans/t-shirt all year along πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Arohi is so sweet..picked such a nice, cute dress for shefali and then limo surprise and hen party...Arohi Rocks !!!!!😊

Wow...seems like Arohi wants to break all the rules while celebrating for her tiny, cute sister 😳 hmmm...special moments or special logo ke liye karna padta hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ Both Arjun and Romit looked after their sweethearts so well...Good job, guys 😊

Great update Sara πŸ‘πŸΌ onto the next update 😳

Edited by zach - 12 years ago
awsome update
tommorrow is shefali's wedding
continue soon
Haha aro n shefu drunk..
Very nice update..m waitng fr shefali's wedding..:)
Hey guys! So i'm ready for the next update! Shefali's wedding😊 Do enjoyπŸ˜›

Chapter 21,

It was 6:00 in the morning and Arohi had already woken up with Shefali with a real bad hangover andthere was so much to do in the house. The wedding was today and guests, families, friends, everyone were going to arrive within 4 hours. 4 hours seemed long but not long enough for the bride to get ready. "Shefali, i need to go downstairs and see if there's anything missing in the decorations section, while then, i'll tell the hairdresser to start doing your hair. My heads freaking killing me! I wish i never drank so much yesterday!" "Same Di, but i've had pain killers so i'll be fine" Shefali sat down in her position opposite the mirror to get her hair done. She was getting it all curled apart from her fringe was going to be straighten, and two little pieces of hair dangling past her ears. Arohi went downstairs and reassured everything was okay, the food, the waiters, the garlands, everything. "Time i get ready then too!" Arohi said, as she made her way upstairs.

At the Singhania house, everyone was wide awake except for the main man...Romit. Arjun kicked his door open to see Romit dead out on the bed. "Oi, you fool, wake up! It's your wedding today!" Romit mumbled and put his head the opposite direction. Arjun shook his head and there was only one way to wake him up. Arjun with full force jumped onto Romit with his whole weight on him. "ARJUN OUCH GET OFF ME!" Arjun burst out laughing saying 'Thought so, now get up you lazy fool! Your the main man today!" Romit scratched his head and then a smile came onto his face "i'm getting married bro, i'm getting married!" he jumped off the bed and hugged Arjun. "Okay calm down, no one would want to marry you in this state! Now go, and get dressed!" Arjun laughed and left his room thinking 'This is going to be me soon, i will be getting married soon! And that too, to the one i love the most in this whole wide world... Arohi' He smiled and walked into his own room to get dressed and ready. 

Shefali's hair was done, and to top off the whole hair look the hairdressers applied small diamond accessories to emphasize the whole look. The make up artist had already got started on Shefali, and Arohi too had hired a hairdresser and a make-up artist to apply on her. Arohi placed herself inside the lengha she had got specially made. It was dark purple and not even one bit of the lengha was plain. It was all covered with little sequences and diamonds. The blouse just fitted above her belly button and the skirt just managed to touch her toes. She looked at herself into the mirror. Her hair was a mess, it still needed sorted, and her make-up was undone too, so she went over into Shefali's room to see how she was doing. 

Arohi walked in and saw Shefali in her bridal wear and all her make-up and hair done. Arohi had got her wedding dress made and it looked stunning. It was dark red and it was covered with lots of diamonds and the make-up just suited the whole look. "Di, how do i look?" Arohi walked over towards Shefali and put her hand on her shoulder, "I've never seen a bride as beautiful as you, Romit's going to have a heart attack there and there when he see's you" Shefali blushed, and all her friends were there to support Shefali through this day. Arohi quickly got her hair and make-up done so she could welcome the guests. She had it straightened and he hair flowed all the way down to her mid-back. As she was ready, she led her way downstairs to greet all the guests.

"Arohi! Hey how are you? Aww, its your little sisters wedding. She's grown up so fast!" Arohi put on a smile and hugged her aunt. It was her dad's sister who lived in Canada. They came all the way from there just for the wedding, and after Arohi's parent's death they came down quite often to check up on the girls." "Aunty, i've missed you so much! Can you do me a big favour! Please, i need to go to Shefali, could you welcome all the guests?" Her aunty agreed and Arohi rushed upstairs. "Girls, all the guests are arriving, and Shefali guess who's come! Aunty!" Shefali could now feel the nerves and butterflies in her stomach. She was so nervous and shy to walk down the stairs. "Di, i'm nervous" Arohi stroked her back, "Don't worry, it's going to be all fine! Now we are just waiting for the boy's side to come! Then we can go down" 

Romit, Arjun, Rashi, Sanchit and the parent's walked into the Aluwalhia house. It was all full of light, and there were guests everywhere. Arohi's aunt introduced herself to the Singhania family and congratulated Romit. "Hmm, so your the one marrying my niece? Well all i can say is you better keep her happy, or else i will be getting the next flight from Canada!" The whole family felt entertained by the aunt, she made them all laugh. Arjun looked around to find Arohi but she was no where to be seen. Arjun excused himself and went into the kitchen, she wasn't there... ' Arohi must be with Shefali, i'll meet her later' Just as he was about to leave, he felt a hand clutch around his arm. He looked back and saw Arohi. She looked stunning he though, the whole outfit, the hair, the whole figure just blew him away. "Arjun, so you were looking for me hey?" Arohi winked and went closer to him. With hesitations Arjun said, "No, i just came here for a drink of water!" Arjun looked away and Arohi laughed. "I didn't see you have a drink of water. Why don't you admit it...you were looking for me" Arjun laughed and said, "Fine, you caught me out, yes i was, but i thought you would be busy with Shefali" "I'm ready, she's ready, and i'm guessing the guests are ready, so she's going to come down soon. I was checking if the boys have arrived and yes you have, so i'm just going to get Arohi." Arjun gave a small peck onto Arohi's forehead as they went their own ways.

"Are you ready Shefali? Everyone's arrived, so you read to make your way down?" Shefali was shaking but she was damn ready for this moment. "I'm ready di, let's go" All the friends stood being Shefali and Arohi stood beside Shefali holding her with both arms. All the audiences eyes were just on her, who was walking down the stairs. Romit couldn't help but stare at her, she's so beautiful... he thought. They both exchanged looks which Arohi had spotted. Whispering into Shefali's ear, Arohi said "Look at the way Romit is looking at you...i wouldn't blame him if he just ran towards you and dragged you home" Shefali gave a gentle elbow to Arohi to hint to her to shut up. "Di, please." Arohi could see the nerves rushing through her at this moment in time" Arohi let go of Shefali and by herself she sat down next to Romit. "Shefali, you look gorgeous" Romit whispered in her ear and she blushed looking away. The mantra's started by Pandit, and everything was going well. Arohi and Arjun stood together as they watched their siblings getting married. "This is going to be us soon" Arjun said looking at Arohi. "Shh, not now. We can get excited about that later, i mean look, your brother and my sister are getting married, and here's us two talking about our wedding!" Arjun and Arohi giggled amongst themselves. 

The time flew by, it went so fast that the whole wedding was already over. It was time to say goodbye's and this was the bit Arohi was going to cry like mad. Arjun held her tight and told her everything was going to be okay. Arohi closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Shefali stood in front of Arohi and said, "Di, i will really miss you. You have been the best sister in the whole entire world. You've never let me feel the absence of ma aur papa. I dont want to leave you on your own" She burst out crying and hugged Arohi really tight as if she never wanted to let her go. "Shefu, shh. Look stop crying, i'm coming soon. And you know, Mom and dad are watching you from above, and they are always going to be there for you. And don't worry about me being alone, its not for long. I'm going to miss you." Both sister cried and then it was time for Shefali to go, she had nobody else to say bye to apart from Arohi and her aunt. She looked back at Arohi one more time, and Arohi's tears were falling like a rainfall. And within seconds, the car drove off... her youngest sister left her. She was all married and was now going to have her own family. Rudra and Kamud hugged Arohi and comforted her. "Arohi, we will go now, Arjun will stay here with you. Take care" 

She said goodbye to all the guest and went back into the house with Arjun following her. Looking around, the house felt lonely, the decorations were still up and the house felt so lifeless. Tears fell down her eyes but Arjun came and hugged her. "Arohi, stop crying, i don't like seeing you cry..." Arohi looked up Arjun, "Arjun, i'm happy, i'm happy that Shefali's happy. But this house will never be the same...she's my baby sister, now married." Arjun cupped her face and said, "Arohi, i don't want you staying here alone for too long, so we shouldn't wait too long in getting married..." Arohi looked up. "What are you trying to say Arjun?" "I'm trying to say, that next week? We should get married...i mean, i don't want a big wedding, just us and our families?" Arohi smiled and hugged Arjun with full force. "This idea's perfect Ajun, your just perfect! I don't want a big wedding, but i thought you would want one so i didn't say..." Arjun stayed with Arohi all night through, he didn't want to leave her on her own in such a big house. "I love you Arohi..." Arjun said just before she fell asleep...

Hope it weren't too boring, this is so hard doing it all before Tuesday πŸ˜’ But hope you guys still like it! Please give me feedback, and also please 'LIKE' the update if you like it ofcourseπŸ˜† Have a good weekend! I will try and update tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ Enjoy';
Sara 
xxx
First !
res

And Senorita, do you know how much i love your updates ? Oh my gosh they are superb πŸ˜ƒ
So So Adorable darling πŸ˜ƒ
Its just too cute ! And your sense of fashion reflects in your FF πŸ˜‰
I love it ! 
You know when you explained Arohi's long hair i imagined it as you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Shefo got married πŸ˜³
And now Arjuhi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Oh God, Can't wait ! Yayy - Arjuhi marrying πŸ˜³

Super Cute Darling !

Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago

Me 2nd amazing update Sara !

Edited by karan.kritzkmh - 12 years ago
Nice update. Finaly shefu got married. Luv arjun's understng behaviour.
awww Sara..you are such a  sweetheart...loved the wedding...

we all can appreciate how hard it must for you to update this quick and thats  too everyday..God Bless sweet
loved dat wedding scene..
n glad to knw dat arjun dint let arohi stay alone dere..
simple wedding.. fr arjuhi s a gd iidea..