mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey dear it was good 😊 bt i don't lk  piya😔
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 17,

It was the following day after what had happened at the party. Arohi was sitting in the coffee shop with Gauri, as she had known that Arohi was upset with Arjun. "Arohi, listen, i'm sure Arjun can explain. I don't think there's anything going on between Piya and him.." Gauri tried reassuring Arohi to stay calm and not to jump into different conclusions. "But Gauri, Arjun lied to me. There is something between them, and to be honest i don't even want to know any more what it is!" Arohi stood up her chair in anger and left the coffee bar with Gauri sitting around the table on her own confused.

In the Singhania house, Arjun sat on his bed quiet and sulking. He tried ringing Arohi at least fifty times but every call got declined and Arjun just gave up. Rashi walked into his room with tea and placed it down on top of the bedside drawer. "Arjun, what's wrong? Why do you look so upset?" She sat down next to him and heard Arjun out. He filled her in every little detail of what happened the previous night and who caused all the mess. "I have to meet Arohi. Sitting around in my bedroom isn't going to get me anywhere. She needs to know I'm sorry, i am not loosing Arohi because of that stupid girl!" Arjun threw himself out of bed and quickly got dressed. He drove his way to Arohi's house in a rush to sort everything out with her.

Arohi just arrived at home, and was about to step her foot inside until she heard a car pull up behind her. Turning around, she saw Arjun running towards her. Arjun ran in speed and stopped just a inch away from her. He took her hand with both hands and said, "Arohi, please, don't do this. We are one, and no one can break us up, we ain't have Piya ruin us. Please Arohi, please?" Arohi looked at her hand clutched in his hand and slowly, she started parting it away. Without saying a word, she stepped backwards, and turning away she made her way into her house. "Arohi, don't go..." Arjun watched her part away from her and saw two doors slam shut in his face. Arjun was getting fed up, exhausted, and angry. She didn't even know what relationship Piya and Arjun had so why was Arohi being so stubborn. I'm not giving up, one way or another i am going to speak to Arohi. No matter if there's a door standing in between us both, nothings going to stop me from talking to her. 

Arohi walked in her bedroom and ran straight onto her bed. Her balcony window was closed and the sun shone through the curtains. Arohi lay silently on her bed until 'SMASH'! A stone flew across the bedroom and the window fells in small pieces and smashed across the marble surface. With the loud sound Arohi jumped off her bed and surrounded herself against the wall, afraid of a kidnapper coming into her room and kidnapping her. She kept her eyes wide open and a blur of a shadow came walking through the balcony window. Arohi was unable to recognise who it was as the sun shone on the back of the person. Stepping backwards while the person came closer and closer, a sudden view started appearing on the person. Those eyes seemed familiar, those big brown circular eyes... they were known. And it just hit Arohi. It was none other than Arjun Singhania. He surrounded Arohi against her wall. One arm leaning against the wall, and the other slowly creeping towards Arohi's face. One little bit of Arohi's hair blocked a bit of her eye, and gently, Arjun moved it behind her ear. Arohi's heart beated fast as soon as she felt Arjun's soft hands smother against her cheek. 

"Arohi, the further you run from me, the closer i come to you" Arjun's tone turned into a deep sexy voice. Arohi couldn't resist it, being so close to Arjun. "Arjun please," Arohi said quietly, afraid of Arjun winning her heart over easily. Arohi only had one thing running in her head, Don't make this easy for him, ignore him, act bitchy, don't let him get to you. Torture him until he actually speaks the truth..." She felt like Arjun was going the win, Arohi was going to be defeated. Arjun leant closer to Arohi's lips. "I love no one but you, just you Arohi Aluwahlia, just you..." And within seconds both lips were touching. Arjun moved both his hands onto Arohi's waist, and they fell onto the bed. Arohi couldn't keep herself away, it's Arjun she wanted. Just Arjun. Arohi moaned against Arjun's lips, and both individuals hovered each others hands across each others bodies. "I love you too Arjun" Arohi managed to say while getting a breath between the kisses they were sharing. Arjun gripped Arohi's hair and continued kissing her until Arjun's phone began ringing. He let go and looked at the display reading "UNKNOWN NUMBER". "Arjun, pick it up.." Arohi said. "Nah, forget it, i'm just going to the bathroom" Arjun left giving a kiss on Arohi's cheek. Arohi sat on her bed smiling, I knew Arjun would win, never mind. I just want him and nobody else. Nothing can come between us... Arohi though. Arjun's phone began ringing again with a UNKNOWN NUMBER written on the phone. Arohi answered the phone and heard no one speak. 
"Arjun? Are you there... its me. Piya"
Arohi's heart sank right that moment.
Arohi - "What do you want? And why are you ringing Arjun"
Piya - "Oh, i see, this is Arohi right? Don't worry babe, i'm sure Arjun doesn't mind me ringing so i don't see why i should explain to you."
Arohi - "Arjun wants nothing to do with you, so don't ring again!"
Piya - "Did Arjun say that? Did he really say he wants nothing to do with me?"
Arohi couldn't stand her voice. Everything about Piya made Arohi think about murdering her! So she cut the phone instantly.

Arjun walked out the bathroom and walked towards Arohi. "What's wrong now, again a upset face?" Arohi stood up and opened the door."Your stalker rang. Piya. I think you should leave." Arjun stood up and looked at Arohi, "Common Arohi!" "JUST LEAVE!" Arjun got angry and decided he should leave, storming out Arohi slammed her door shut. Panting hard she burst into tears.

Done :-)

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
first!!
she thought it was a kidnapper??
who is that piya???
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
-Awantika- thumbnail
res
-----
*edited*
God, whats the mystery wid dis piya ??
who is she ?
what does she have to do wid arjun ?
plz no much probz betn arjuhii :OO

And it was beautifully written senorita :))

update soon !

Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kidnapper !! 😲😃 hmmm...Arjun should have just explained about piya straightaway ! why to delay the truth..no matter what it is. who is this piya ? seems pretty bold and aggressive and stalkish type. looking forward to next update.

It was cute update, Sara.😊 thanks for pm'ing.

Happy holidays to you and happy weekend !
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update... update soon...
this piya is really pissing me off...
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lol! Kidnapper ;) 
it was really cute hun, 
piya is drving me nuts, who is shhe?? :P  lol.
If Arohi decides to murder tell her to ring me up ;)) lol jkks.
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
awesome!!

loved arjuhi...loved the dance

BUT

who is this kabab mein haddi .. PIYA?!?!!! XD

cant beliv arjun ddn tel arohi...evn wen she askd hm so mny times...he wil reegret it big time...tsk tsk

thnx 4 pm

pls cont soon.x
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
oh such an amazing update...lekin that chudailpiya had 2 cum agen!!

damn i hate her

poor arohi...i hope arjun tels her everythng soon.

pls upd8 soon.x