FF: Khabi Khabi..Update (Chapter23) Page56 - Ended

Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys, my name's Sara and im deciding to start a new FF! Its my first one and i hope it goes well! Please do give some feedback in order to which i should carry on or not! :-)
PS: ADD ME AS A BUDDY IF YOU WANT PM'ING😊

Page 1   - Chapter 1
Page 2   - Chapter 2
Page 4   - Chapter 3
Page 6   - Chapter 4
Page 9   - Chapter 5
Page 11  - Chapter 6
Page 14  - Chapter 7
Page 16  - Chapter 8
Page 21  - Chapter 9
Page 24 - Chapter 10
Page 26 - Chapter 11
Page 28 - Chapter 12
Page 30 - Chapter 13
Page 33 - Chapter 14
Page 36 - Chapter 15
Page 38 - Chapter 16
Page 40 - Chapter 17
Page 42 - Chapter 18
Page 44 - Chapter 19
Page 48 - Chapter 20
Page 51 - Chapter 21
Page 54 - Chapter 22
Page 56 - Chapter 23 (The happy ending)
PM LIST:
vrshn
    moonkmh       ..anshita..      sandrav    mIsHeZ.x    channi_star khat2027    MrsFuzzybear69    Karnika4ever    Deviil.scorpion Anupa28    Shilpa.Arjuhii    sezo    aparna4karanika    soni4eva         Mrs-Karankundra      Zach   -sia-   vibhaparkar   salmankh1     
ANANYA_AGARWAL   lara3110     justprati  
princess_nabz  Shloksuchi   namy28   mansi_47  

It was a early morning, the sun was beautifully risen in the city of Shimla. 
"Arohi! Wake-up! You have to help me choose what to wear tonight, and you have to choose what you going to wear too!" yelled Shefali.
Arohi Aluwahlia was a happy, hyper young girl who lived with her only sister Shefali. Their parents had passed away due to a car accident and Arohi took the responsibility of looking after her younger sister.
"Let me sle-ee-p" arohi moaned. 
Shefali had no other choice than to get a cup full of cold-ice water and throw it on Arohi.
SPLASH
"WHAT THE HELL! YOU STUPID IDIOT!" Arohi cried with anger!
Shefali giggled quietly to herself. She loved making Arohi angry! 
"Now please! Wake-up! We have to choose what to wear for Romit's party! I really need to look my best, seeing as i am his girlfriend" Shefali smiled.
"Yes im waking up, i guess i will have to take my idiotic sister shopping..." Arohi said sarcastically.
Shefali rolled her eyes and left the bedroom while Arohi quickly popped into the bathroom. Arohi was ready to take her sister on a day out for shopping. 
Arohi told Shefali to get in the car while she would quickly go and get herself a drink of water. 
Arohi walked towards her silver Toyota Corolla and saw her sister waiting and listening to the radio. She jumped into the car and left home to go to Outlet Mall.

This is all i have done so far! Its short, but i just want some feedback...! please press 'LIKE' is you liked it thanks :-)

Sara.x

Edited by Sp666 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piamist thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its does well dear. Do continue, we are hear to encourage you. Keep writing..but quick updates πŸ˜‰ as we are impatient.
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice plz give us detailed update...plz add me to ur pm list
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well start,u shud cntinue. N gv a detail update soon n do pm me. We all r here 2 encourage ur work. Go ahead.
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its very nice do continue...n add me to ur pm list..
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good start. Pls do continue and do long updates. Also plz add me to ur pm list.
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
WOW! great start!!

congratz on ya ff honey

pls add me 2 ur pm list

Nd do cont soon.x
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes that was pretty good, now you can continue with your post... it was very well done for a first time! <3
Sp666 thumbnail
Thanks guys! :-) I will pm you when i update... which will be very soon! Maybe even tonight :D 
Hope you enjoy my story-line, an being my first im no that good i know but i will try my best β€οΈ
Sp666 thumbnail
Chapter 2

Both sisters finally arrived at The Outlet Mall after half an hour. They both set off into the mall and explored all the shops. Finally, Shefali chose her dress. It was a dark blue ocean colored knee length dress with a few diamonties stuck on the edges of the sleeves. She was in love with it. 
"Thanks di, i love you so much!" Shefali gave Arohi a big hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek. 
"Its okay, but now what the hell am i going to wear?" Looking confused, Aorhi went towards 'Topshop'. She closely looked at the plastic manikin model which wore a red and white long dress and thought to herself, hmm i think this would be nice a simple dress for the party tonight. She walked in and asked for the dress. After the payment she looked around to see that Shefali was not present. 
"Shefali? SHEFALI? Where are you!" Arohi yelled around the whole mall and there was no luck. She also rang her but the phone was coming switched off. What do i do now? Arohi asked herself. While running towards the customer service desk, so that they could announce Shefali's name, Arohi smashed her right hand side of her body against a tall, muscular man. 
"OUCH!" She slipped and started making a downfall when she felt a arm slip across her skinny waist and he gently held her back up. Arohis hand clutched around the mans neck to have some balance. It was a straight eye-to-eye contact. The dark brown eyes glared down into Arohi's light brown eyes. It was a silent pause. He slowly lifted her up and said in his deep calm voice,
"Can you not see where your going? If it weren't for me, you'll be on the floor moaning."
Arohi flung herself up from the unknown mans arms and quickly came into senses.
"I'm s-o-rr-y" Arohi stuttered looking down feeling guilty. She had a last peep on this persons eye and then left the scene and ran towards the customer service. She wanted to have a go at him to tell him it weren't her fault but she had to concentrate on finding Shefali. The man just watched her go, her hair flowing from side to side. She arrived at the desk.
"Hi, could you please announce Shefa-" Arohi was interrupted. A hand gripped onto her shoulder and she instantly turned her body around.
"SHEFALI? Where the hell were you? Why did you just wonder off like that? Do you know how worried i was? I also fell into a mans arms which was incredibly embarrassing! What am i going to do with you?!" Arohi yelled, from a quite voice to a loud voice. 
Shefali laughed and said,
"Di, i spotted Romit, and i left you and ran to him. I'm so sorry! I dunno but he was with this guy. He was pretty handsome too! But then he wandered off somewhere" She winked to Arohi and Arohi nudged her. 
"Yeah whatever. Anyways common, we better get going! We spent half the day walking around this mall. And it will take us like hours to get ready! Come, lets go."
They both left the mall and arrived at home...

Thats it for today, i will update tomorrow maybe! :-) Hope you guys are liking it.
And btw i forgot to mention but its Arohi Alluwahlia. I forgot to mention he surname in chapter 1 πŸ˜†