Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 16th May (Page 4)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

hello miss

shrush next time post banana to shalini ko mat dikhana write it secretly  ...ok so coming to my ( read aloud ) kesar ...oh man he was fantablous today ! i thought i could never witness par execellence complaint scene like devdas and paro...where paro complaint that devdas never remembered her ! but nooo this boy made me forgot my favourite scene ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...kesar's eyes were so expressive it had pain revereance anger love affection tear loniliness ...every possible  emotions that a man has for a women were there in his deep intense eyes ...wow such a flawless performance ...i was speechless NEIL u deserve a (shalini u may go green )
gulaal i wonder how did u keep away this lovely boy from urself ...on the contrary how will u keep away urself from his love his passion his affection his emotions ...fastens your seat belt buddy
btw paro use to read devdas's letter 5 times a day and read 180250 times in 10 years but our kesar reads his letter 5 times a hour so me wondering how many times he had read it ( someone can do the previlege if she wish) anyways

before i leave i should mention our lady devdas isnt dumb either ...kesar has arrived a month ago and he has always maintained a reasonable distance from gulaal ( at times he cant ) he has not allowed gulaal to enter his room...but still ladies knows the difference between this kesar and young kesar's handwriting * cough cough*

and plz anyone give the address of the decision maker i still wanna

Edited by arti07 - 16 May 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92Geeshuprncz-Azy--Srushti-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by monigod

LMAO...Daya is being mention here and she doesn't even know it SmileLOL...She is becoming really famous LOLLOL...all thanx to you 2Wink

Moni where me and Azy are ...Daya and viji are going to be mentioned..we are the foursome naLOL

Dekh Dekh...Mein Aa Gai LOL
Daya is here...haha on a thread that i dunno head or tail of the show Embarrassed
haha am getting famous here ...if monica didnt point it out i would've never knownLOL

@Shalini great post  Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monigodsharneil92prncz-Azy--Srushti-

monigod Groupbie
monigod
monigod

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

LMAO...Daya is being mention here and she doesn't even know it SmileLOL...She is becoming really famous LOLLOL...all thanx to you 2Wink

Moni where me and Azy are ...Daya and viji are going to be mentioned..we are the foursome naLOL

Daya is here...haha on a thread that i dunno head or tail of the show Embarrassed
haha am getting famous here ...if monica didnt point it out i would've never knownLOL

LMAO...Daya...Welcome Meri JaanHug 
But you think Kesar is CUTE...so that's good enoughWink...you don't need to know anything else to be here LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Azy-.iridescence.-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

What decision maker??ConfusedLOL
sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

ah, thank you thank you! *takes a bow* LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy--Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

hello miss

shrush next time post banana to shalini ko mat dikhana write it secretly   hey, why does everybody seem to think that srush wrote the post? I WROTE THE POST! *indignant expression* i wrote the pooost!!! CryLOL...ok so coming to my ( read aloud ) kesar yay! srush, you can now compete with her! she's officially out of my game now!! muahahahah!...oh man he was fantablous today ! i thought i could never witness par execellence complaint scene like devdas and paro...where paro complaint that devdas never remembered her ! but nooo this boy made me forgot my favourite scene ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...kesar's eyes were so expressive it had pain revereance anger love affection tear loniliness ...every possible  emotions that a man has for a women were there in his deep intense eyes ...wow such a flawless performance ...i was speechless NEIL u deserve a  yea, i already gave him that before you came online! (btw, you came so late!!! why??? you planning to ditch us here issit? huh? huh? huh? OuchLOL)(shalini u may go green )
gulaal i wonder how did u keep away this lovely boy from urself ...on the contrary how will u keep away urself from his love his passion his affection his emotions ...fastens your seat belt buddy
btw paro use to read devdas's letter 5 times a day and read 180250 times in 10 years but our kesar reads his letter 5 times a hour so me wondering how many times he had read it ( someone can do the previlege if she wish) anyways

before i leave i should mention our lady devdas isnt dumb either ...kesar has arrived a month ago and he has always maintained a reasonable distance from gulaal ( at times he cant ) he has not allowed gulaal to enter his room...but still ladies knows the difference between this kesar and young kesar's handwriting * cough cough* i know... this woman seems a bit suspicious to me... stalker! *cough* *cough* LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL that's so funny! I'M saying that she is a STALKER! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

who decision maker??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
 Blah! i was looking for a new post! Sleepy

Res...Azy this was my res threadAngryLOL
Okie...So me here pardner...had been waiting eagerlyTongue
I think he stuffed his ears with one kilo of cotton...to avoid hearing Talli bakwaas...I swear she cried like she was bitten by a snake or somethingLOL Wish it would have been so...
she's so bloody annoying... i wanted to pull her hair out... you know, before yesterday i was kind of neutral but now i am starting to empathize with the other members on this forum!LOL
That chunni was so going to Gulaal's the moment Kesar saw it...It was Kesar color tooEmbarrassed i wish it was blueee!!!EmbarrassedLOL
and the Kesar's room scene...the way he snatched it from Gulaal's hand ..he was so riled up on that letter..he was not meeting her eyes..and when he did...oh boy oh boy!!!! you could see the pain, the hurt, the love the absolute helplessness and inevitability of it all...Kesar's hurt spilling in his tears...the red eyes and eyes brimming with tears...and the way he tried to control his expressions and the cry...owww...Shalu hat bich mein se... I wnat to give him a big hug...awww the bacha is so lost ... excuse moi! you're the one who is coming in between two lovers... humare pyaar ki kahani aane wale kal mein bhi... mein bhi... FAMOUS... rahegi... LOL sorry, my hindi failed me this time...
But I loved it...how he forgot everything...every other hurt that the revelation had given him, that his family was away from him, that his brother was killed and that he was not a part of that secret...all he remembered was that she had kept him away...awww...me all crying wyingCry...fantooo post re Partner,,,,,,Clap even i was crying... i was like, "you could have come and stayed at my place for all i know! its a win-win situation! i would have helped you get over her and i would have been on cloud nine!"Embarrassed

See this is what I am talking about..him controlling his tearsCry i love him to bits! Embarrassed

Finally Gulaal realizing the obviousLOL no... she kinda teared up after hearing what he said... i think she realised exactly how much he was hurting... CrySmile

and the best blah! he looks so cute when he bites his lips...LOLEmbarrassed i wish i was the one doing that deed... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed

-Azy--Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Blah! i was looking for a new post! Sleepyarre bewakufaaD'oh...the purpose of reserving is that I can come and edit and the post stays on the first pageLOL

Res...Azy this was my res threadAngryLOL
Okie...So me here pardner...had been waiting eagerlyTongue
I think he stuffed his ears with one kilo of cotton...to avoid hearing a bakwaas...I swear she cried like she was bitten by a snake or somethingLOL Wish it would have been so
she's so bloody annoying... i wanted to pull her hair out... you know, before yesterday i was kind of neutral but now i am starting to empathize with the other members on this forum!LOL Finally you are here...I thought are you BLIND not to see this replyLOL ya after yesterday's 'baap re' even I am joining the 'hate talli' clubLOL
That chunni was so going to Gulaal's the moment Kesar saw it...It was Kesar color tooEmbarrassed i wish it was blueee!!!EmbarrassedLOL yea yea...you should have made that blue film...oye kudd dimaage...I am talking about the film with the title 'Blue' starring Akshaye kumar and randomsTongue

and the Kesar's room scene...the way he snatched it from Gulaal's hand ..he was so riled up on that letter..he was not meeting her eyes..and when he did...oh boy oh boy!!!! you could see the pain, the hurt, the love the absolute helplessness and inevitability of it all...Kesar's hurt spilling in his tears...the red eyes and eyes brimming with tears...and the way he tried to control his expressions and the cry...owww...Shalu hat bich mein se... I wnat to give him a big hug...awww the bacha is so lost ... excuse moi! you're the one who is coming in between two lovers... humare pyaar ki kahani aane wale kal mein bhi... mein bhi... FAMOUS... rahegi... LOL sorry, my hindi failed me this time... you are totally excused..you can leave the room and leave him alone with meTongue

But I loved it...how he forgot everything...every other hurt that the revelation had given him, that his family was away from him, that his brother was killed and that he was not a part of that secret...all he remembered was that she had kept him away...awww...me all crying wyingCry...fantooo post re Partner,,,,,,Clap 
even i was crying... i was like, "you could have come and stayed at my place for all i know! its a win-win situation! i would have helped you get over her and i would have been on cloud nine!"Embarrassed Elo the poor guys is crying and you are banaoing your own khichdiOuchLOL

See this is what I am talking about..him controlling his tearsCry i love him to bits! Embarrassed Pata hai...bechara rota hai and you busy oglingOuchLOL

Finally Gulaal realizing the obviousLOL no... she kinda teared up after hearing what he said... i think she realised exactly how much he was hurting... CrySmile she always knew but the enormity just hit her right nowLOL

and the best blah! he looks so cute when he bites his lips...LOLEmbarrassed i wish i was the one doing that deed... Embarrassed hey Raam!! besharam...chuhiya kahi kiLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 16 May 2011 at 10:42pm

sharneil92-Azy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index