Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 16th May - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago

Ok now since I watched the epi n this thread is only to talk about kesar  n Gulaal n ONLY about them so here I am trying πŸ˜ƒ

[pardon me cos I am used to commenting on the whole updates *looks at srush*πŸ˜› and doing only a character is new so I might go off the topic *again looks at srush*πŸ˜›πŸ˜†]

Ok now me tying to remember what I read on ur post yesterdayπŸ˜‰ n what I watched just now😳 so my thoughts r all over so bear with me ok!!πŸ˜†

This Thaali is way too loud na!!😑 I must say she is way too overconfidence!!!πŸ˜†

It will be horrendous to c when she fails cos I hate to even imagine  how she gona do her  rona dona Act!! 🀒
Which in return make Gullal feel guilty for giving her hope!!πŸ˜• [that's only if the show go that way!! πŸ˜‰Wonder what twists r there on the twisted brains!!🀒]

The bedroom scene was so nice and even I felt bad for Kesar!!πŸ˜” *friend wala hug* *shalini I told FRIEND ok*πŸ˜›πŸ˜† the pain in his eyes was so evident and Neil bought it out so well!! And the way he walked out was so so sad, cos he didn't want her to c his that side na!! *sniff*

The pre cap was gona be a one drama!!πŸ˜† Will she accept it!!πŸ€” I doubt it cos she has already saw how overreacting Thalii was!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Srushti-

My dear BBR...Chunni ...Chundi...is all the same in hindi and punjabi..chundari is in some north Indian Language...and in Gujarati it is Chudadi...and in some other hindi it is Chunnar... It is all the same...
And my dear BC...aka besharam Chuhiya ala Besharam Cat...πŸ˜› songs also use chunariya and other forms just to rhyme...πŸ˜›
And Azy...ya we got it that you saw itπŸ˜›

Ohhh I was even not suppose to come  online todayTongue

and still catched  up the epi….!!πŸ˜†

So nachna to banth hai na srush!! 😳

I commented on the epi!!πŸ˜ƒ
 Read n tell me how it is!!TongueπŸ˜†
Originally posted by AzMishy

Ok now since I watched the epi n this thread is only to talk about kesar  n Gulaal n ONLY about them so here I am tyingπŸ˜ƒ Not Kes Gul...only KesarπŸ˜›

[pardon me cos I am used to commenting on the whole updates *looks at srush*πŸ˜› and doing only a character is new so I might go off the topic *again looks at srush*πŸ˜›πŸ˜†] Bas meri taraf hi dekh...aur kucch mat kar

Ok now me tying to remember what I read on ur post yesterdayπŸ˜‰ n what I watched just now😳 so my thoughts r all over so bear with me ok!!πŸ˜† oye...koi kare na kare...me always going to bear ..errr...read with youπŸ˜† 

This Thaali is way too loud na!!😑 I must say she is way too overconfidence!!!πŸ˜† oye!! bechari ko thali bana diya...thaali mane plateπŸ˜†...It is Talli ...Talli the chudailπŸ˜†

It will be horrendous to c when she fails cos I hate to even imagine  how she gona do her  rona dona Act!! 🀒 we will need ear plugs when she starts her whiningπŸ˜›
Which in return make Gullal feel guilty for giving her hope!!πŸ˜• [that's only if the show go that way!! πŸ˜‰Wonder what twists r there on the twisted brains!!🀒]

Gulaal is going ot feel guitly anyway..because of many reasons..for Kesar and her relation, for talli and also for Vasant he is still alive for her in the memories

The bedroom scene was so nice and even I felt bad for Kesar!!πŸ˜” *friend wala hug* *shalini I told FRIEND ok*πŸ˜›πŸ˜† the pain in his eyes was so evident and Neil bought it out so well!! And the way he walked out was so so sad, cos he didn't want her to c his that side na!! *sniff* oye!! you need to tell me about taht friend wala hug...Shalini ke liye Neil hai..this is about KesarπŸ˜› and yes...the look was sooo painful...betrayal evident in his eyes...

The pre cap was gona be a one drama!!πŸ˜† Will she accept it!!πŸ€” I doubt it cos she has already saw how overreacting Thalii was!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜† My bet is she will slip it to Talli...hence making Talli happy and passing the subtle msg to Kesar as well

Ohhh I was even not suppose to come  online todayπŸ˜›

and still catched  up the epi'.!!πŸ˜†

So nachna to banth hai na srush!! 😳

I commented on the epi!!πŸ˜ƒ
 Read n tell me how it is!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

you need to tell me to tell you how it isπŸ˜† I have already done that see upπŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Sorry yaar...my Hindi is not so good...Punjabi, Gujarati toh pucho hi maat..😭

Oho...I also dont know bengali...why would you cry because you dont know some foreign languageπŸ˜†ro mat meri Bholi bhali RumiπŸ˜†

you need to tell me to tell you how it isπŸ˜† I have already done that see upπŸ˜›
u r sooo fast!!!
me and my NET!!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜•
Originally posted by shalini92

😳 i'm so cute right? πŸ˜†

Right so now you are my BCC,,...Besharam Cute Chuhiya...Azy..one more naamkaran on my plateπŸ˜›

Oho...I also dont know bengali...why would you cry because you dont know some foreign languageπŸ˜†ro mat meri Bholi bhali RumiπŸ˜†

Ohhh I have a partner to cry along with!!😳

Rumi I don't know any of the language u mentioned !!
 so cahl we to will join hands in crying!!πŸ˜‰ CryCryCryπŸ˜†

Ohhh I have a partner to cry along with!!😳

Rumi I don't know any of the language u mentioned !!
 so cahl we to will join hands in crying!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Hey Raam...ek Tsunami named Azy kam thi..now both of you are planning to join hands...Kya hoga IF kaπŸ˜†

Right so now you are my BCC,,...Besharam Cute Chuhiya...Azy..one more naamkaran on my plateπŸ˜›

Ohh yes !! I am lost with all the BBS. BBC , BCC ,RRR

and anymore??? 😲