Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 16th May 011 Bujjima meets Kuttyma (Page 3)

Gayashri Senior Member
Gayashri
Gayashri

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Who physically has that 4 lacs? GW or Lav? should be in her bag that she carried with her?  i guess that will somehow reach TA...that is the reason they are showing his fin pbs at peak this week...Lav's walk out will sure bring this and i feel somehow the money will reach TA...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfansahi.

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayashri

Who physically has that 4 lacs? GW or Lav? should be in her bag that she carried with her?  i guess that will somehow reach TA...that is the reason they are showing his fin pbs at peak this week...Lav's walk out will sure bring this and i feel somehow the money will reach TA...Confused

There is no actual money anymore. It is now 4 laks worth of gold jewellery for our now runaway Selfish Queen Lavs Dead TA will only think Nits bought that for her and Nits would back it up if askedAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Janani20ThendralfanTheivaGayashriTTfanArizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkie

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you Theiva for the nice update, Smile

Nice episode to start off..Kuttima and Bujjima was so sweet to see together.Tongue.!! Thulasi was so frank about calling vaadi poodi..!! Nice to see they are getting close..!! Clap

T&T scene was nice, I think both TA and T's dialog and situation were true and aptSmile. TA coming so soon for her wife was so cuteEmbarrassed and I agree that he came for a valid reason which can be justifiedBig smile.. At the same time I think Thulasi even though her dialogs was more about money, She was not so rude in telling thoseSmile, She explained all her case story very calmly and only then she started asking about money..Confused!! I know that was not the right time to ask but at the same time it was not wrong to ask him about that.Confused.!! But TA was sweet when he was kidding that he will walk in any case...!! LOL
By the way, MM-is he going for Night duty.Confused?? If yes, then when is he taking rest.Ouch.?? I know only that day it was a problem for Thulasi, But even before that he was shopping with his friend etc etc..Confused!! (I know romba over aa yosikre..Wink!! )

Lav - I don't know what to say.. Just was too much irritated to see herAngryOuchDead..!! Periyappa and Periyamma were nice.Clap.!! Periyamma was so much better than GW...!!
How would it be if GW like MIL was there for Lav..??? LOLROFL
Lav doesn't even think about her mistakes.. She just know to talk rudelyAngryDead..!! The way she said 'Podho..' with her hand pointing to Periyappa was just too much..!! OuchDeadAngryShocked

Edited by TTfan - 16 May 2011 at 9:42pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Janani20ThendralfanGayashriTheivaPearl.Arizes.NixkieKowsisahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I really hope TA goes for work and continues it properly..should not be like "oru naal manager"...please no... Dead

I dont know why i fell so...if charu stalked TA and got info and also learnt about Lavanya...hope she does not ask GW to call TA and ask him to help on this issue and ask him to go and talk to Nits and family. If so i will kill this TA...,,for leaving when work is so mandatory.Angry..seriously i will not blv him unless and until he really goes for work and gives importance to work and solve all the uselss issues after work. OuchOuch
But if he goes for talking to Nits or Periappa let him learn about what his lovely sister did and decide.Angry If he meets only Nits, this loser will support only his arumai wife hiding the rest...such an idiot and the person who is hearing will be turned to an idiot too for blvng him...Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20ThendralfanTTfanPearl.KowsiNixkie

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Thanks Theiva,

Lavanya unake venum, I wonder how GW gonna welcome you?? Thangga thattil ?? Smile

Appada finally our hero is going to work! hopefully no more problems at the new working place. Confused

Syamala is so nice to help Thuls, I like her. Anand unake villie un wife thaan LOL

Anand getting promotion is really too much athuvum orru rowdy recommend pandrathu rombe overa irukke.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20ThendralfanTTfanArizes.NixkieKowsi

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the update.

Anand's FIL told his dad, 'I will punish anyone who is a traitor to Thulasi.' How will it be when the Ganja head learns that Anand is a traitor to Thulasi. Anand will need an ambulance after being 'treated' by his FIL.

An advice to Anand's dad: Always keep some distance from your sambandhi when talking to him or you will get hurt.

Yesterday's dialog between TA and T showed love again blossoming between them.

Both Laavanya and Nitish showed they are really immature. Laavanya has to learn to take responsibilities. May be one can say her MIL is an angry person but Laavanya has to understand that she has a good FIL who will take care of her. (Something Sudha and Thulasi lack dealing with their gutter MIL!) Is Thulasi going to advise her? One thing about laavanya is she is always a complain queen whom only her gutter mom is going to listen.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Janani20ThendralfanTheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkie

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
tks theiva for the nice detailed episode, felt like seeing the episode all over again!!!

nice beginning...S & T meeting, and was really irritated with Lav today... she really needs a bib bib aapu... good of periappa to say that she needs to change... where one side we have a dil like T, we hv a nice contrast like Lav n her MIL and on the other side S n Anand's mother... great  and interesting contrasts... one DIL needs to change, one MIL needs to change and another husband needs to change...Great...

hope TA will know abt 4 lacs at least this week and waiting how his money matter will be solved... looks like S again to the rescue...

want periappa also to know abt 4 lacs along with TA...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20ThendralfanTTfanPearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkie

Go to top