Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 16th May 011 Bujjima meets Kuttyma (Page 2)

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl27

Thanks Theiva for the wonderful and fast update!Smile

Best part was appu for LavClap! She herself digged her own grave by walking outClapClap. She was so rude to her both GP and to her MILAngry. Whatever Nithesh parents adviced her was so correct. I wished they also could have spoken about the current situation in the home with his brother getting treatment. Anyways, big hats off to Nithesh parentsStar.

Grrr NitheshDeadAngry. He was standing like a pillar. No emotions or guilty feelings at all. All he want is to dance to his wife tunesOuch. Pretty sure Lav will contact TA/T about her pb. But before that hopefully TA gets to know about the 4 lacsSleepy.

Already for dancing only he was getting nicely from his parents ...
If he dances again for wife's tunes then sadly he should be going to his MIL's house and share the insult...
or Dont kill me for this...
they would go to T and T house...and this time'

Let Lavanya, Nits and GW sleep in Hall...LOLLOL...and i am wondering who will do the sleeping order...Director sir why cant u bring in some new character to irritate Lavanya Tongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86TheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkiesahi.

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the nice update and comments Big smile

Haiyaaa TA got a job Dancing.  Why didn't he tell Thulasi about it, if he had told her, she would have been sooo happy. Kumaran please show that happy moment of T&T to us Tongue Day Dreaming. Loosu Thulasi, neram theriyama loosu kelvi kekkaranga. We expected too much LOL. TA, next time, you don't run to help her, she has now her new close friend Shyamala to help her LOL. T&S scene was cute, i liked Shyamala today. She looks very cute in those Saaris Embarrassed.

Angry Angry Lavanya...felt like slapping her... but good she herself left the house. Tanu...why ma, she still can lock herself in her room w/o her lazy darling and put a pei dance in that most famous Charu style Dead. As long as she does not go to T&T's house complaining about her ego problem, i am happy that she is at GW's house. 

Like you all told, i hope Shyamala stops this joker police from getting a promotion. Kadavule nooo, he would put a scene infront of TA and insult him more Angry. I waiting to see Shyamala's kuthu dance LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86Janani20TheivaTTfanmini_00Pearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkiesahi.

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Theiva akka!!!

TA get a job!!!!!!! Yeahhh!!!

So cute scene!! Shyamala is a great person!! Love her ""husbands vadda podda friendship so we have to be vaddi poddi friendship""!!!

Romba kelvi ippidi maddaki maddaki kekakudathu Thulasi!!! Shyamala muzhikura paar!!! Romba thembu-oda story-a solluraal Thulasi!!! Stop talking abt money Thuls at this time!! TA jollu romba naal kethu!!!

Stupid girl unn amma-va thaan Thulasi oru amma-va kupida mudiyathu but I think Nit mom is a decent person who her DIL can call her as mom!!!

Appidi poddu!!! Romba koluthu edduthu pessuraal!! She say to her MIL to  go and dance!!! Come on unn purushan-a poddukuddu!!
Great Nit mom!!! GP sound kuduthatu great!!! Thimiir puddichava poiy tholaiyuthum!!

Thulasi pirincha thaanta family-a seithu vaichaa but you stupid girl sentha kudumbhata pirika paakura!!! I hate this girl so much!!! Ammaku thappamal pirantha sanniyeen!! I mean ponnu!!!

Thulasi puranam ella vidde-layum!! Anand father eppovum funny!!!
Anand romba shock agithaan!! Paavam nee Shyamala!!!! Enna seiyurathu ellam namma ninaicha mathiriya maddakuthu!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayTheivaThendralfanRuby-86Janani20TTfanmini_00Pearl.Arizes.Nixkiesahi.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Thanks Theiva for the lovely update...(I wrote Tanu first ...doesnt matter right...LOL).

And theiva...Is that word told by Lav is reserved for Lavanya herself????Wink

ROFLROFLShubba Akka, absolutely no problem as she is my newly found sister in IF, right? Tanu, i hope you are happy as well about it .Hug

I did not want to write that word in the update eventhough it was not harsh. If the MIL told the same word to Lavanya, i would have put it there without hesitating. As you rightly pointed out that word is reserved and very apt for a loose lady like Lavanya. Angry

She is going to end up in TT's house sooner or later and is going to change. Eventhough she deserves to suffer more, i would be happy if we would get to see the old Lavanya, the one who keeps calling Thulasi as Anni. I would want to like her again if she herself changes and reveals the truth about the money matter and tries to help her brother and SIL. If Charu comes back Lavanya should be calling Thulasi as Anni. Day Dreaming

Edited by Theiva - 16 May 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20ThendralfanRuby-86vjayamTTfansand14mini_00Arizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkiesahi.

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful updates Theiva.  Love the side comments too. 

Thanks director for ending this whole Divya track properly.

The scene with Shymala and Tulasi was really nice.  I am happy that they finally met and are good friends now.  I hope they remain like this forever.  It was nice of Shymala to help Tulasi but I'm still not sure if she knows that her father has a side drug business.

Tulasi dialogues to Tamil was good just not at the right time.  Poor Ta came running all the way from Madurai for his wife.  I too was wondering how he even paid for a plane ticket so soon.

Tamil has a job!!!!  Yyyaaahooo!!  Finally Mr. K. has listened to us...

When Tulasi finds out that Ta got a job, she will be the happiest person ever after us...wonder what Charu might think...

Aiyo this Lavanya is digging her own grave, but deeper now.  She left the house over a small issue.  I think Periamma needs to be more like her husband.  Periappa is a responsible sensible man and looks at both situations.  His dialogues today were great.

But like you many of you, I feel that Lav went over and Nit the pillar just stood there while his wife was barking away.  Lav deserves this for what she did to Tulasi.

What made me so mad was when she said that the crazy woman is yelling!!!  I guess she forgot all the words that her own mom said to Tulasi and even her own son before.

So now that Lav has left, she is in for more appus...Sudha and Puvi don't like her either.  Knowing GW, she may ask Tamil for help and of course namma hero loves to do social services so he will help his sister.  Maybe the 4 lacks issue will come up again...

Anand got another appu.  His plan completly backfired at him.  Now his father in law likes Tulasi too.  Not too impressed about the promotion for him like Shymala.  I think she will have a nice chat with him tomorrow.

Overall this episode was great and a good start for this week.

Edited by smiles86 - 16 May 2011 at 4:39pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86TheivaJanani20vjayamTTfanArizes.KowsiNixkiesahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for wonderful update. 

It is nice to see Shamala and Thulasi as become  friends. Anand and Tamil was close friends before but now Anand is become selfish and he didn't like Tamil that much. Now Shamala and Thulasi has become friends and their friendship should be strong and their friendship not be like Anand and Tamil frienship and help each other whenver they are in difficult situation. Shamala also don't want to talk about what her dad profession to Thulasi.

I like Tamil when he said unnakonu na naan pathata pattutu oddi vanthanu santosham padu. Now Thulasi is worrying about Tamil is spending too much. When Thulasi find out about Tamil money problem she going to have a big shock. I think tomorrow or wednesday Thulasi is going to find out about Tamil money problem.

Today Lavanya behave very rude to Nitesh parents. If she control herself and stay calm the problem might not be gone big... because of her mouth the problem has gone big.In this story every male is doing something and having some importanceexcept Nitesh. He is only fit to stand in one place and watch what going on. When Lavanya talk to much Nitesh is only watching her and he didn't try to control her. What Nitesh parents say today is 100% right. lavanya has moved out of the house and soon she is going to come back by herself and no one is going to call her.

Anand is going to to get a promotion. I hope his promotion is not going to happen because in the promo shamala has teased Anand so she is going to say something to her dad and closed the idea of promotion.

Edited by ravirr73 - 16 May 2011 at 3:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Janani20ThendralfanTheivavjayamTTfanArizes.NixkieKowsi

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Theiva! Big smile

I was surprised that Thuls like me was more concerned about the money/job issue than her being in jail ROFL But Shyamala was really super today... they are goin to be "vaadi podi" friends aam LOL, I'm sure she will be a better friend to Thuls than Anandh is to TA.

Firstly a big Clap and Dancing for TA for getting the job officially! First step to at least having some sort of financial security even though the loans are way higher. Sigh... it is better if he gets another loan from Shyamala or someone and pays off the loan sharks and then use his job earnings to pay them back... this situation makes me so angry at Lavs and GW AngryDead they don't have any respect or paasam for their own blood, how can we expect Lavs to respect her MIL and FIL Angry

But the worst of it is Nitish. What in the world is wrong with him? Does he not realize the mistakes Lavs is doing or the mistakes he is doing??? He is just standing there while his mother is insulted by his wife Angry I knw this periamma is a kova kaari but her opinion of Lavs will only change if Lavs makes an effort.. and she is not, so Periamma won't stop being rude to her...

I think its best if Nits and Lavs live alone so Nits can realize that Lavs has a lot of problems that's not his parents' fault and they should work on their relationship before attempting to get along with the in laws!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRuby-86ThendralfanJanani20mini_00Jan50vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkiesahi.

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
They showed Thuls wearing the blue outfit while going to the police station but is wearing brown dress when she came back...
Again she is wearing the same blue outfit when she is questioning TA about his telling lies...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Janani20ThendralfanTTfanKowsisahi.

Go to top