Mistis thoughts 16th may 2011 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

misti hw did u forget a beautiful dialogue which was given to us in today's episode... I was waiting for ur take on it..

Dev -- " Tmrw somebody is gng to cut the cake in our house ??"
Rohan -- " who ?? Who ?? "
Dev -- "His name starts with R and ends with N"
Rohan -- "ROHAN !! means ME, mummy, mummy Is tmrw my happy B'day ??"😆
Padma -- "Yes dear"
Rohan -- "so tmrw even Viraath bhaayya and Dev come "
Viraath - "I will surely come dear"
Rohan -- "Not u, u FOOL !! my real Viraath bhayya and DEV'
Padma -- "They study out, so won't be able to come"
Rohan -- "No No !! If they come to knw abt my b'day they will come " 😆 

Rohan forgot his own b'day and even his dear Viraath bhayya and Dev do nt knw his b'day... 😆
 Well I put it down to Rohan being in his own world...does he have any sense of time or date?...they have kept him in a cocoon. And the part Rohan teling about Dev and Virat coming if they know that it is birthday...I think the creatives forgot to add party...because before this dialgue they were talking about cutting cakes...so Rohan ment his birthday party.

Originally posted by chalhov

Maybe...I mean the happenings at Mansaram's house has to have some bearing on the current track...otherwise why will they show it? Shanti could have asked money from badi bahu and that would have resulted in some other thing opening up but Mansaram put a stop to that saying that if she does it then she will not see his face (well Shanti can still go on her own and not listen to Mansaram)...the other option is Radhika getting to know of it and somehow Dev getting to know of it and he in turn doing something, so that will be him helping out Radhika even though he is angry at her...and the other option might be a hint to the audience regarding Mansarams future behavior if the false marriage truth comes out. 
Misti it could also lead to somehow Radhika using the gifts she got to release Chenu and Dev accusing her and she being heartbroken at it.
This might be an interesting scenario...if it has to do with the ring then she will have to choose between a momento from her KK and her brothers life (linked to fathers happiness).  Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by misti73

This might be an interesting scenario...if it has to do with the ring then she will have to choose between a momento from her KK and her brothers life (linked to fathers happiness). 

Chalhov/Misti,  I was also thinking about the ring here.  In fact,  I was even thinking that maybe Chenu or Shanti may take that ring to pay them off without Radhika's knowledge.  They showed her tying it to her aanchal.  So they were showing it that this ring is precious for her and hence she would keep it with her.  Once Radhika finds out that the ring is gone,  she would go to great lengths to get it back and in the process people may eventually find out about the importance of Dev in her life (not the truth but just her feelings for him) because PF knows that the ring was gifted by Dev.
Originally posted by why6

Chalhov/Misti,  I was also thinking about the ring here.  In fact,  I was even thinking that maybe Chenu or Shanti may take that ring to pay them off without Radhika's knowledge.  They showed her tying it to her aanchal.  So they were showing it that this ring is precious for her and hence she would keep it with her.  Once Radhika finds out that the ring is gone,  she would go to great lengths to get it back and in the process people may eventually find out about the importance of Dev in her life (not the truth but just her feelings for him) because PF knows that the ring was gifted by Dev.

Angie the PF might know that the ring was gifted by Dev but she accepted it as a gift from KK. The way they are maintaining Radhika's characterisation and showing Dev fighting back, most probably at the end the KK in Dev will come out. She is not backing off...if she had backed off then it might have been possible that she is choosing Dev over KK. In the same way most probably Dev will find his dreamgirl in Radhika.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Thanks Musti for your comments and interesting POV by everyone.

Avinash as Dev does a fantastic job... 👏 No easy feat to show your feelings through facial expressions. Also kuddis to Rubina.

Just loved the last scene between them, Radhika physically touching Dev for the first time, if I'm not mistaken. Wonder if her touching him will touch his heart 😍

I also think Padma's attitude towards Radhika will change a little after Radhika's Nirjala Vrat.

As for Rohan's tantrum about wanting to see 'real' Viraat & Dev could mean that on his birthday Maheshwari will call the lawyers when they don't show up she will find out that Rohan is not the youngest Purohit grandson and heir. At this stage the lawyers might or might not reveal that Dev is... The emergence of the 'Real' Dev as the next Rajpurohit. Then the melodrama begins with the family knowing the real truth about their marriage and eventually Dev & Radhika fighting family and society to uphold
his birthright, position and marriage.
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Thanks Musti for your comments and interesting POV by everyone.

Avinash as Dev does a fantastic job... 👏 No easy feat to show your feelings through facial expressions. Also kuddis to Rubina.

Just loved the last scene between them, Radhika physically touching Dev for the first time, if I'm not mistaken. Wonder if her touching him will touch his heart 😍

I also think Padma's attitude towards Radhika will change a little after Radhika's Nirjala Vrat.

As for Rohan's tantrum about wanting to see 'real' Viraat & Dev could mean that on his birthday Maheshwari will call the lawyers when they don't show up she will find out that Rohan is not the youngest Purohit grandson and heir. At this stage the lawyers might or might not reveal that Dev is... The emergence of the 'Real' Dev as the next Rajpurohit. Then the melodrama begins with the family knowing the real truth about their marriage and eventually Dev & Radhika fighting family and society to uphold
his birthright, position and marriage.

You are welcome CD...lets see what path the CVS take us...for the time being I really wish that they unravel Devs feelings slowly.