May 16th 2011 Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I'm so happy and thrilled for Abha and Karan's reunion, but at the same time Ranchod is such a sweetheart and its going to break my heart seeing him have to let go of Abha. </3
thanx for the update...
after reading the article that ranchod going to die...i have lost interest in the show...never watched the episode...

ranchod is such a sweetheart...why such painful fate for him...i am not interested to watch the show anymore...i can't see ranchod die...
i feel so sorry for ranchod...
cant wait to see what the cv's comes up with next..

thanks for the update
great job...
Thank you for the update.. seems to be a very nice episode and can't wait to see the upcoming eposides..

It was given that Ranchod will die as Karan cannot act two roles all the time they could have taken the story of him moving to Bombay but I knew it was a cameo role..and the actor has done a excellent job
Edited by alamelu1970 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by alamelu1970

Thank you for the update.. seems to be a very nice episode and can't wait to see the upcoming eposides..

It was given that Ranchod will die as Karan cannot act two roles all the time they could have taken the story of him moving to Bombay but I knew it was a cameo role..and the actor has done a excellent job

Thanks creatives for getting Karan in Ujjain and in front of Abha, but Kya duvidha create kiya yaar ???? How much more tangled and convoluted can this plot get ? I am having a hard time to keep my optimism afloat.  ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• 

And why should Ranchod die. The devoted Dr. Arundhati and dashing Ranchod can get together. and once they move to Bombay, they can phase Ranchod's character or keep his appearance sporadic. I am sure they must have thought about it and not found it feasible. (oh whatever)
Thank you Cutiepie Rani. The update is right on time.

I want to appreciate something. I think you are going out of your way to provide updates asap. You really don't need to stress yourself if updates are a bit late. But we appreciate the updates, no doubt.
Originally posted by Mages

thanx for the update...
after reading the article that ranchod going to die...i have lost interest in the show...never watched the episode...

ranchod is such a sweetheart...why such painful fate for him...i am not interested to watch the show anymore...i can't see ranchod die...
i thought so..CV will kill one of the brother its no one other than Ranchod...๐Ÿ˜ญ  i am feeling very sad today ..poor Ranchod in his whole entire life he never can be happy...and my question is towards  stupid CV why did u bring this Ranchod Track if u want to kill him?๐Ÿ˜กthank  you for the  update dear...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
wrong post ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
thanks alot for the updates๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ