Happy that Navya voiced herself..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys, Im aekata... Call me ekta... I love this forum and Navya too.. This is my first post..

Im sooo happy with the precap... I feel happy that Navya finally voiced herself... She has got back to her senses and has reminded herself about how strict and orthodox her family is... Normally she is always quite when it comes to Anant... She likes him sooo much that she keeps quite, but this time she hasnt... Mayb it cud be because of Appy's scoldings, but still she did...

I respect Navya!!! I respect the woman in her!!! The girl in her who knows her family values and principles...
At last Navya said something

thank god...

whats happening to Anant..
i know we all r discussed this topic already.but still 
he is acting like typical lover boy.
how can one person who always belives in family values husools,not having any interest in love,ranbeerse fight karne vala fall in love like this...
and now am having one doubti think he is making fun of her feelings...
i expected this from her...and she didnt disappoint me.....u r right....this is navya.😳..and they have done full justice to her character.👏...anant too is in a pool of emotions...he still hadnt given a second thought about the result of this vital step he is taking.🤔...but i am sure a time will come when anant too starts to think what he is doing.😳..and accept it that navya is more important to him than any other principles or values or virtues..😳