India-Forums

Navya
Navya

wow!!!nothing was a dream afterall...

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
through out the episode i couldnt stop Blushing...nothing was a dream.Party..i simply loved it...and tonight i cant even say there was a single fault in acting or character display or anythingClap..it was wonderfully done...both by shaheer and soumyaStarClap...Day Dreaming...i loved each and every moment...my only complaint is that these cv's are tooo rude...why do they keep us waiting..Stern Smile..jithnaa bhi dikhaao kum hii hein...Disapprove...cant wait for tomorrow...Day Dreaming

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91supriamadhu_sridharThaniyah_KAnant_loverHessa85worldequalsyouBilliCat.AnuPurvakkl276-Reshmi--Appsy-samratrocks

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing ur opinion, can't wait to watch the episode now Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruxana91

thanks for sharing ur opinion, can't wait to watch the episode now Smile

do watch it...it was superb...Day Dreaming

Ruxana91

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
So true thank you yaar!

deeps07

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
oh My Goddd today was the most beautiiful epi yet i m still blushing ehhehehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91deeps07

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

oh My Goddd today was the most beautiiful epi yet i m still blushing ehhehehe

same here! lol keep smiling haha LOL

deeps07

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Tonguehi deeps, me too was keeping my fingers crossed as i had a strong feeling that it was navya's dream in the car...Winkbut no, n for a change she was a bit bolder to sort of accept it WinkWink blushingly!! i feel it was more of an acknowledging hug...how they feel a bit special abt one another...they need a lot lot more time to get closer...and then fall madly in love...and i wish it all happens more in the college atmosphere...and todays precap...from what i cud make of it, navya telling him that she was a bit uneasy with what happened before appy came? cud it be that he gave her a peck on the cheek as in the promo? anya keeps me waiting for 10pm...lets see what happens tonite...

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

Tonguehi deeps, me too was keeping my fingers crossed as i had a strong feeling that it was navya's dream in the car...Winkbut no, n for a change she was a bit bolder to sort of accept it WinkWink blushingly!! i feel it was more of an acknowledging hug...how they feel a bit special abt one another...they need a lot lot more time to get closer...and then fall madly in love...and i wish it all happens more in the college atmosphere...and todays precap...from what i cud make of it, navya telling him that she was a bit uneasy with what happened before appy came? cud it be that he gave her a peck on the cheek as in the promo? anya keeps me waiting for 10pm...lets see what happens tonite...

heyy supriya...Hug...
exactly what i think...and i totally agree with her...Tongue..i mean...navya said that "mein uss type kii ladkii nahiin hoon.." and she is right...i am happy for that...Big smile..and anant bhi tho uss type kaa ladka nahiin hein naa..?Wink...he did that just out of the pool of new emotions he felt.Day Dreaming..he has just gone bekabooWinkDancing..just like us...DancingLOL...i too cant wait for 10pm yaar...that is the only complaint i have got with the show right now..Stern Smile..why do they end it after 1/2 an hr...i cant get enough of them just by 1/2 an hr...DisapproveLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index