BLOOPER in 16/5/2011 (Page 3)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by netri

@ SheemA Di, 

i was thinking the same . They were ungly ... Broken Heart  ROFL  Par di ShashiKala ki slipper kho gayee thee na. Wink
Yaar Naam Shashi Kalaa  hai naa, Taste toh Suhana ka he hona mangta, abhi aiasa nahi Chalainga!! Shashikala can be SHAKS, just like SULI and SUDI.
di aap toh mujse bhi ek kadam aage nikli ... LOL   Maine toh SKT kiya Aapne toh SHAKS kiya... Mind Blowing... Clap  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by netri

@ SheemA Di, 

i was thinking the same . They were ungly ... Broken Heart  ROFL  Par di ShashiKala ki slipper kho gayee thee na. Wink
Yaar Naam Shashi Kalaa  hai naa, Taste toh Suhana ka he hona mangta, abhi aiasa nahi Chalainga!! Shashikala can be SHAKS, just like SULI and SUDI.

ROFL  ROFLROFLROFL

Oh god di, you've killed me again!!LOLLOL Yes those were ugly slippers, the creatives could have found some better ones!! I want my stylish Suhana back!! Suhana can be Shaks so they need to stop this character assasination.

Btw, I still can't get over your signature, its hilarious!!
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeiViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

ROFL  ROFLROFLROFL

Oh god di, you've killed me again!!LOLLOL Yes those were ugly slippers, the creatives could have found some better ones!! I want my stylish Suhana back!! Suhana can be Shaks so they need to stop this character assasination.

Btw, I still can't get over your signature, its hilarious!!
ROFL
Di always Have the best Signatures.  I also loved the one before that ... Mohe bhool gaye sawaria... ROFL
As for todaay's episode " abhi SKT toh thik tha Lalita Pawar Kees angle se lagee " Ouch

mjtruelegendYusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Netri I am trying to ignore Ishaan's OTT champuness, its getting on my nerves. OuchThat Lalita Pawar part was totally out of place, didn't like it. Hey ho- my Suhana was great, loved her to bits Embarrassedso I am happy.Big smile

ramsiiViews

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

now we have got a great blooper...what can we further do...justify it funnily...
so here is my justification...LOL

when ishaan flew along with his helmet and bag...along with his head...the laptop too got damaged...LOL
now we dont know whether ishaan is lucky or the laptop...the laptop was given for service...and is back with a bang...
but ishaan went for service and is back with a bandage...LOL
laptop cant remember anything from the first...including password...
ishaan cant remember from half...hence the password suhana...LOL

sorry guys...i dont know why i wrote this... bt i din watch the episode..so nothing to discuss..so my share for the night...LOL

What was thisWackoWackoWackoWacko Your justification made me confused...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendYusBeeiViewsShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I thnk SHAKS is perfect for Shashikala and even for  Suhana Kyshap!!!  Chi  I should have gone into writting !!!! instead I am writting reports and care plans of Weirdoes like Mrs Aanee ( the nutter with raunak)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telli123

how  do ishan remember his laptop password... in one the episode while suhana was abt to cook for ishan...she asked password of his lap... he told tht password is suhana...then how  he remembered his passwordShocked

I think we can change Password of our Computer as much as we Like...BTW thats wat I thinkOuch LOL...

Telli U may be thinking this is Serial nd in serial Hero cant change password If its Heroine's Name LOL
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by telli123

how  do ishan remember his laptop password... in one the episode while suhana was abt to cook for ishan...she asked password of his lap... he told tht password is suhana...then how  he remembered his passwordShocked

I think we can change Password of our Computer as much as we Like...BTW thats wat I thinkOuch LOL...

Telli U may be thinking this is Serial nd in serial Hero cant change password If its Heroine's Name LOL

Hero can change the password but doesn't it ask for the Old password first and then new password ? Just saying .

YusBeeGurpreetD

Go to top