Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live Commentary - 16 May 2011! (Page 9)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Niru ko liye aab punchline nahi, sach mein kuch punch ki jorurot hai

on another note, actually now that Sarje-Niru married, they really dont have to live together to give the baby legal base...by default thats how it will be held...Niru can always lie that she was afraid of her hubby goon Sarje so escaped from him after marriage night and blame sarje that he wanted her for only one night only and later didnt care...that way the baby is legal too

Anyways here more than SarjaTongue... it's Niru who needs himSleepy... but she's so blind that she's not able to see itAngry... i guess uske liye Usma's Al has to come...LOLLOL

Edited by sujji0609 - 16 May 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Niru ko liye aab punchline nahi, sach mein kuch punch ki jorurot hai

on another note, actually now that Sarje-Niru married, they really dont have to live together to give the baby legal base...by default thats how it will be held...Niru can always lie that she was afraid of her hubby goon Sarje so escaped from him after marriage night and blame sarje that he wanted her for only one night only and later didnt care...that way the baby is legal too

Usma if Niru had an excellent legal advisor like you then dear she would have jumped at this solution but unfortunately (Kaps fav word) she does not have that luxury na so she has to suffer and stay with Sarje who happens to be her husband nowCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasuldarshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Originally posted by sujji0609

i sort of liked the epi...Niru got on my nerves though, but still...

Hotel room kyu, sarje ko toh koi normal room or house rent karna chahiye tha.

they (CV) are hurrying with Al coming abck, its visible, otheriwse they would have showed Al in his hiden chamber...
Exactly yaar... i really expected them to show Al getting to know about Sarja-Niru getting married at his hideout... but lagta hai it's for us to believe that he got to know...

Also Sarja's allies are at penkarwadi... so they'll keep informing Sarja about Maruti...

Stupid Niru couldn't see his genuine concern for his family... also the self respect he held when he talked to his allies... also the way he was shown caring towards her... she did not even ask for anything but he got everything so she is fine... gosh really hated her to the core...

Sujji Dear it is a TV serial and going to end soon -  so when Niru finally  comes to her senses that is when she will have flashbacks of his goodness...
We will get half a epi of her flashbacksSleepy
hehehe agreedLOLLOL... and if Sarja gets hurt while saving herCry... phir toh uske absence mein hi yaadein gunjne lagengiOuchLOL... this time what will she pray.Wink...  another Hanuman Chalisa.Embarrassed... or something different... LOL

But all i can say is she was plain dumb...AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04usmrasuldarshana23

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i dont think she will pray anything this time...who knows, Niru might feel good seeing sarje hurt, she might say god is punishing sarje as he sort of killed her lover thats why

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

i dont think she will pray anything this time...who knows, Niru might feel good seeing sarje hurt, she might say god is punishing sarje as he sort of killed her lover thats why
Usma... knowing Niru... anything can happen... Angry she's so dumb that Albela who killed Chandu is fineAngryAngry... while Sarja who came to protect Chandu is murderer.OuchCry... that's the height of thinking...AngryLOL

Matlab this time gaaliyaas will take the place of prayers...AngryOuch
LOL

Edited by sujji0609 - 16 May 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Matlab this time gaaliyaas will take the place of prayers...AngryOuch
LOL

we have a phrse in bangla
its :

shokuner doae goru morena (no matter how much vultures pray, Buffaloes dont die because of that)

now who Buffalo here and whos vulture that is a question ROFL

Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Niru's character never gained my respect right from the beginning -  I dont understand how Sarja could fall for such a weak character...

Actually I feel Sarja was flattered by Niru's care when she saved his life -  he had never experienced someone doing it for him before...

Love has not come into their relationship yet...

That is how I will understand their relationship as of now...

usmrasulsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Usma... Gosh i really can't stop thinking this way now... will the offer of joining the police bring about Sarja's past... because Sarja won't join so easily... maybe she'll hear his allies or him telling that how much he hates that profession... when someone is lecturing him to join the police for family... and that time Niru will start falling for him when she realises how much trauma he has been to since childhood...  as somewhere i need to agree with you... she'll feel happy to see him grieving in pain... or she might start on a guilt trip from there... and Sarja's past will make her all the more guilty... seeing the way they are rushing up... i do feel his past has time & scope to come now...

Juna04usmrasul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index