Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

16 May: 10 saal tune mujhe apne se alag raka (KG) (Page 2)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
What a scene that was! There's so much beauty in their moments, they're so unlike any other couple I've seen on Indian TV.  That sudden revelation for Gulaal was so beautifully done. She got a peek in to Kesar's hidden emotions yet there's even more that she has no idea about. I'm really eager to see tomorrow's episode and you're right, its really sweet how soft-spoken he is around her. He has so much respect for her and also so smitten by her presence!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
nice post lennie ! but if i m not wrong in beginning it was said that kesar was sent to boarding  for 8 years ...now its  says 10 years ...hell confusing...

so now kesar is 22 and gulaal 32 ??????????

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

nice post lennie ! but if i m not wrong in beginning it was said that kesar was sent to boarding  for 8 years ...now its  says 10 years ...hell confusing...

so now kesar is 22 and gulaal 32 ??????????
It was 8 yrs, i am sure in the first few episode it was referred to as 8 yrs then it was changed to 10 yrs

About Gulaal's age, i am guessing when she married Vasant, she must of been 19/20ish, and Kesar was 12

Dushyant's b-day was a few weeks back and i think they mentioned he was 32Confused (he doesnt look, he looks older lol) so there is no way Gulaal is 32 at all

I am guessing she is in her late 20s - 28/29ish and Kesar 20-22ish
lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
very nice episode .thanks for update .Wow Kaser's emotion was so good .Hope Gulaal will understand .

precap was so good .Wish Talli will see their conversation.I am getting Tali because of Talli .Angry

I want kaser and gulaal togather ,not Dushyant.Confused

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

What a scene that was! There's so much beauty in their moments, they're so unlike any other couple I've seen on Indian TV.  That sudden revelation for Gulaal was so beautifully done. She got a peek in to Kesar's hidden emotions yet there's even more that she has no idea about. I'm really eager to see tomorrow's episode and you're right, its really sweet how soft-spoken he is around her. He has so much respect for her and also so smitten by her presence!
Yep, so unlike any other couple, and i love the depth of their scene, and also you really do need to look at the expression and emotions that flickers across their face each second to feel it as well

That revelation is another thing added to all the things Gulaal has seen and somewhat felt by now and also the fact this was big to me, coz she finally saw a little glimpse of just how much he missed her (that she indeed meant a great deal to him despite what he was liek when he came back) and how much is pained him to be away from her, she meant the word to him, she still does even more now - like you say there is so much in Kesar yet to come out, he has held it all in

It is sweet and like you say a certain respect he has with it, and thats good, respect is important between two ppl esp towards the one you love dearly, i love how he said i was looking for you... i looked everywhere

His eyes seek her when she isnt there Smile
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
yes the whole age issue is so confusing u remember panba mentioned that wen she did deeyarvatu she was younger to gulaal age (that time )she said she was 19 so gulaal must  be 20 or 21 then and now she is 30 or 31 and kesar is 22 so their age gap is 8 years not 10 years ...Tongue

Edited by arti07 - 16 May 2011 at 2:21pm

sharneil92

ansuya12 Senior Member
ansuya12
ansuya12

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Age in adulthood is nothing but a number...so I am not worried about that...

I really appreciate the intensity and camera work involved in scene.  When exactly is Gulaal going to wake up?  Doesnt she realize that her actions (Kesar-Talli matchmaking) are so superficial in the light of Kesar's emotions towards her?  Gosh she is using him like a puppet!!
Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

yes the whole age issue is so confusing u remember panba mentioned that wen she did deeyarvatu she was younger to gulaal age (that time )she said she was 19 so gulaal must  be 20 or 21 then and now she is 30 or 31 and kesar is 22 so their age gap is 8 years not 10 years ...Tongue

@ Arti chk out this video confusion will be cleared, this is when someone mentions to Vasant abt Niraja and Vasant says 15 saal pehle nirja 5 years ki thi, so going by that estimate Gulaal was 20 and Kesar 12 a gap of 8 years.

This was the 16th november 2010 episode watch from 3.20 onwards.

Incense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index