Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoGreen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all from where did this girl get this much money...did she got any money printing press ...

Even a star producer wont blow their own trumpet this much as she is blowing...even when Anil ambani ventured into film production he did'nt gave interviews how much he spent on parties and gifts during his production launch...

EMPTY VESSELS MAKE MUCH NOISE.

Edited by GoGreen - 12 years ago
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GoGreen

First of all from where did this girl get this much money...did she got any money printing press ...

Even a star producer wont blow their own trumpet this much as she is blowing...even when Anil ambani ventured into film production he did'nt gave interviews how much he spent on parties and gifts during his production launch...

EMPTY VESSELS MAKE MUCH NOISE.

maybe she made LOADS FROM dating GAY GUY Kanav puri..it was reported she was paid to date him
GoGreen thumbnail
Ho..means kunal guy on roads ..i think  she robbed him to the core... dint invest in any IPL teams instead she is investing in making movies...
 She would have named  Ahmadabad Road Warriors team like Rajastan Royals and Punjab dare devils...owned by shilpa and preeti...

Many actors have turned producers recently, but their films have had budgets of Rs 5-6 crore.

Why should I launch a yoga or a fitness DVD when I can be the boss of my own company

wondering, what Lara has to say ðŸ˜Š

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mona21

maybe she made LOADS FROM dating GAY GUY Kanav puri..it was reported she was paid to date him

was that movie..never heard it😕
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we r making joke of her she may suparise us
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she is making the same mistakes as other producers phele movie ko to hit hone do then celebrate but lets see how her big budget movies do at box office. gud luck to her. is she really the most educated actors  in bollywood? just curious to know.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tulsi003

saying how ridiculous she is. Iv'e never done that before...lol

Viewbie's Note: I have edited your post. Please refrain from using those words...

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Amisha is way too confident and just because she is making a film on a big budget doesn't mean the film will be a success. There are lots of films that were made on small budgets that went on to be bigger hits than those made on a costly budget.
Mistyy thumbnail

Ameesha, first rule of making a successful movie is not big stars but a good script...

i guess if u knew that then u wouldnt have been a flop actress
Edited by dazzelll - 12 years ago