Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thnks to writers,Geet is nw a one sided love story (Page 3)

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
It was sheer logical build up,continuation in the story,plots built according to the growth of relationship and there was purity in thought and planning and there was genuineness in efforts from all those who were involved,a team effort which brought Geet to the launching pad to take off and recreate history in the television industry for many to study and change the face of the television industry which still thrives on the concept of spreading negativity for striving in the sector.

The launching pad was created by efforts taken between episode 1 and 115,the effort was so remarkable that motivation was on high,support from fans was far more than expected,craze far good enough to gain loyalty of fans,hype,name,fame and even fate was in the hands of makers,where a steady approach,a vision and planning was good enough,because

"The acceptance factor " was out of question.

Yes fans had not just accepted Geet and Maaneet and actors Drashmeet,but they had made them inseparable part of their life and just like every makers dream the platform was so good and well crafted that the only thing left was reap the fruits of hard work by applying mind and keep serving fans what they wanted till the point fans themselves demanded some change or the changing environment demanded some twist to take the Maaneet story to another level.

Importantly all the pain and mind work and efforts required to generate enthu and keep fans engaged with series Geet required optimum inputs and not much to keep the series Geet sailing.

The makers had all the possible ingredients to make Geet series an epic and register their names in the history books as the ones who created waves and proved what television industry can do and how beautiful daily soaps can look,if sensible and logical approach was preferred over dramatic and illogical plots,because taste of fans has changed and so is the education level.

But as expected from the super special director of the series who has mastered the art of squandering all that is built with so much hard work,that one feels if he is obsessed with the idea of self destruction and destroying everything which is created so nicely for many to feel.if it is worth to follow such series,get involved with it,only to realise later that your association,involvement,trust,love,support and efforts and passion is merely built up to get insulted,abused,misused later on and make you feel one fool and leave you irritated with angst in mind and heart and regret over loving something and thinking so positive about it.

Certainly no one asked me to follow Geet,it was my own decision and certainly no one can ask me again to follow Geet ,because after understanding and experiencing the treatment in series Geet it would be a "Red and White" bravery award moment for fans to still stick and get tortured and above all feel the pain of a charismatic pair like Drashti and Gurmeet's talent getting wasted onscreen,because of few bunch of incompetent and people with self destruction attitude,for their own personal reasons squandering everything gained and making one feel,"Good" does exists but bad is too good over "Good" and it is a plot designed for fans to fall in only to realise later that they are trapped becasue of addiction and now they have to choose between loyalty and protest.

If they are loyal then you as fans know what you go through and what you have to suffer.If they protest,then they are made look criminals and banned for raising voice,infact for giving true feedback in hope of doing something good for those who out of no where did something good for you in your life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_BlackPearl_

Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Vikrant Khatri would always feel that makers still have a chance of not only rectifying but also cashing on all the blunders made till date,if makers show some respect towards fans views and develop a positive attitude in terms of treatment to plots and refrain from hiding their incompetency in handling the craze for characters Maan and Geet fans have by introducing negative plots to ease their job.

If makers and Nissar parvez in particular continues with his attitude then the day is not far when all the fans,media circle,news papers,competitors,sponsors,bollywood,star one,4 lions,Gul khan,Nissar Parvez,Swati Pande,Barry Dhillon,Maan Singh,Noel Smith,Priya Ramanathan,staff and support cast and at last

the most deserving and precious talent Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet choudhary

who would still have achieved great but would still feel

""Geet a lost opportunity to rewrite history books,which will be regretted for having wasted due to lack of vision,planning,negative attitude and incompetency of the makers and channel and the most important and universal fact and a reason, ignorance of fans constant demand,efforts to make Nissar and makers realise that they were going horribly wrong"

Makers will regret and careers of many would change making them feel

"Wish could have at least read and considered what fans had to say,before it got too late"

Vikrant Khatri signs off after being deprived and banned from the "geet" official page for giving true feedback out of only one intention of making the makers realise before it is too late,only to take efforts to make his superstar onscreen pair look more spectacular..

With a desire and vision of making Drashti Dhami the most loved actress and alongwith Gurmeet the most Maaneetacular,Maaneetjastic and Maaneetastic onscreen pair,with efforts through writing and if future permits through other possible sources too.

It was nice meeting you all and a great experience,but for Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet,now future lies beyond Geet and may be as a die hard fan I am exploring few.

Vikrant Khatri is thankfull to all the fellow fans and friends,have a great career and future.

To Drashti and Gurmeet:

Vikrant Khatri is was and will always be a die hard Drashti Dhami fan who just loves to admire and visualise her chemistry with Gurmeet in the best possible manner.

Chaooo to the most ' Spectacular couple on this planet' who are now strangled in wrong hands.

With only one contribution as a die hard "Maaneet Follower" and a vision for them;

A concept for Geet season 2 with episodes written for makers to take feedback from fans and for them to explore the possible "treatment" which I have given to the concept which is seen before but never felt before and something which looks common but can be made look "outstanding" if treatment is different.

This is what I have tries to do in 220 odd episodes written and still going strong:

All Episodes of Geet Season 2:

http://maaneet.blogspot.com/

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1680877

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaan_BlackPearl_

RukhluvMaan Goldie
RukhluvMaan
RukhluvMaan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hey Vikrant how r u..it has been long time.. So good i got u here ... Well me busy busy with damn Exames. But cant stop to watch maaneet.
Wow.i just loved this post also. Beautifuly written.. And yeah LOVE THE POST WHY THE BAKWAS SR GOT FLOP.
Well im dying want to hear that director already read this post. Plz plz say yes.
Well they must understand that how they r ruining the series with Dev track and BIG CRAP FAKE SR..
And always maan begging to geet. Huh. Maan is now no more Maan Singh Khurana now...

Edited by RukhluvMaan - 17 May 2011 at 7:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakadafi

Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i hope to get the message too that director has read this article..zoya can u post it everywhere even on facebook..i am banned there
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
this message needs to reach
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RukhluvMaan

Hey Vikrant how r u..it has been long time.. So good i got u here ... Well me busy busy with damn Exames. But cant stop to watch maaneet.
Wow.i just loved this post also. Beautifuly written.. And yeah LOVE THE POST WHY THE BAKWAS SR GOT FLOP.
Well im dying want to hear that director already read this post. Plz plz say yes.
Well they must understand that how they r ruining the series with Dev track and BIG CRAP FAKE SR..
And always maan begging to geet. Huh. Maan is now no more Maan Singh Khurana now...
i am good zoya..hope u fine with studies...dear i think geet is now nearing its end for sure
sejal1986 Senior Member
sejal1986
sejal1986

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Amazing post! Couldn't be better than this!

I totally agree with you for each thing you have written, it was like you kept my heart too.

After reading whole lot of details, it is not fair if I just praise your work only without writing my view points so here we go. Not sure ppl care or not but I am still writing for my own satisfaction.

1. Assassination of characters had been done for so long now, I really don't know any more Maan Singh Khurana, I just simple know Maan and I don't know Geet Handa/Khurana, I just know Geet rather I know Gurmeet and Drashti, because they are no longer Geet and Maan. They are no longer in their character shoes, though I am not blaming at all to the characters, coz they are not writers or directors of the show, they are mere katputlis. (puppets)

2. I can't agree more that show is ruined completely with the track of forgiving Dev, or even if forgiveness has to happen then there is a better way they could have done it, they have to do some justification behind all actions, HONESTLY I HATE THIS SHOW NOW. I hate when I said this coz it used to be my favorite show but No More. It has lost all charm and MSK is washing cars all the time, What the hell...
And Geet is insulting Maan all the time, just mere Gulam husband , that is his value now.

I am not even able to watch entire episodes, at one time I used to watch one episode couple of times but now I am watching like once in a while and that is also I am going to stop as I can't tolerate this anymore, If I still want to maintain love for the characters then I should stop watching otherwise it will ruin my past image of this show.

I am still on this forum, for only one reason because I like to read FFs or short stories, honestly those are mind blowing than show itself. And I am myself FF writer. Reading and writing is the only reason I am still here not for the show anymore. Though I have started coming to this forum for SHOW only, I got into FF world very later, I started reading my first FF in last december only and then there is no way back, it is amazing how ppl have described the stories, it is amazing to see such a talent. 

Edited by Asha2010 - 18 May 2011 at 5:02pm
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

these points shud be rectified

Go to top