Ranchod to die???New article - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
i think this was expected ...i recall mentioning this couple of months back that the cvs might kill Ranchod to keep Karan ...but this was gonna come after 5 months of separation of ABHARAN wasnt expected...
m happy as far as KARAN ABHA gets united ...

DEVIKA
XXX
Originally posted by arya444

yeah !! terribly dissappointed with the news.😳👎🏼 

This shows that basically abha basically made use of Ranchod's love, take whatever he gave w.t.o thanks and than happilly left to prusue her own happiness, ignoring all his sacrifies for her and her and his family, in spite of their and her treatment of him and his horrible childhood.

Now, if this happens, I am going to lose all respect for abha. Disliked  the promo where Abha was seen running to Karan with nary a thought to Ranchod.😕

Having great love for ur dead husband is fine and so is ur belief in his being alive as long as u don't marry another person, calling herself his wife before the world and celebrating marriage ewith him, while staying true to ur dead husband, taking everything from him but giving nothing to him in return and then run into ur old husband's arms the moment he is back!!

Hmm!!! Can't say I respect Abha's character anymore!!👎🏼
abha and ranchod never took 7 pheras, he did not put mangalsutra not even sindoor. the writers showed that track as stupid because they are not husband and wife as all those rituals were left incomplete. Also, Abha is not using him. she left mumbai alone after ranchod gave that screen test for some new movie. she was about tell her family members about karan. that is when ranchod showed up as karan. situations changed then. abha's husband and first love is alive. karan has been able to speak and live until for that moment to be with his abha. abha also knows karan is alive but nobody believed her even ranchod. ranchod only believed to keep abha happy but otherwise ranchod believes karan is dead. just because you lived with this person for 2 yrs and ranchod gave his 2 yrs. it is not fair that abha forgets karan and goes to ranchod. whatever has happened for 2 yrs is because of society, families pressure and that fortune teller not telling her the truth completely. fate kept abha and karan apart.
Originally posted by DEE2803

i think this was expected ...i recall mentioning this couple of months back that the cvs might kill Ranchod to keep Karan ...but this was gonna come after 5 months of separation of ABHARAN wasnt expected...
m happy as far as KARAN ABHA gets united ...

DEVIKA
XXX

well we don't mind of ending ranchod character...since karan is alive...he takes the lead...but then they some other way to end ranchod's character...death is not fated for him...he did not do anything wrong to deserve such painful ending...there should be some other way to end his character that might make AbhaChod and ranchod fans happy...we accepted the reality that AbhaChod will not happen...but no matter what we still love...they should give a beautiful end of AbhaChod pair and ranchod character...not such painful ending...ranchod is a sweetheart...

karan dies...ranchod entered...now ranchod dies...karan enters...this is not fair...if wanted to kill him why introduce his character...might as well expose massi through karan...they brought his character just to be killed...

i am sure after few months...a new twist...ranchod is alive...sick Cvs...playing hide and seek with death...😡😡😡😡
Originally posted by Pooja05

abha and ranchod never took 7 pheras, he did not put mangalsutra not even sindoor. the writers showed that track as stupid because they are not husband and wife as all those rituals were left incomplete. Also, Abha is not using him. she left mumbai alone after ranchod gave that screen test for some new movie. she was about tell her family members about karan. that is when ranchod showed up as karan. situations changed then. abha's husband and first love is alive. karan has been able to speak and live until for that moment to be with his abha. abha also knows karan is alive but nobody believed her even ranchod. ranchod only believed to keep abha happy but otherwise ranchod believes karan is dead. just because you lived with this person for 2 yrs and ranchod gave his 2 yrs. it is not fair that abha forgets karan and goes to ranchod. whatever has happened for 2 yrs is because of society, families pressure and that fortune teller not telling her the truth completely. fate kept abha and karan apart.

now all this is past...since AbhaRan union...and karan entry...why must give ranchod a death...this character is mend to end one day...we all know abt it...why give him such a painful ending...there is someother way to end his character...there is Dr Aru too...they both can live a beautiful life set in mumbai...why death for ranchod just because karan enters...even karan enters...ranchod can have a beautiful ending after bonding with karan...but no after 2 weeks of karan's entry they want to kill ranchod...and karan in jail...what a lame twist...

might as well no need to introduce ranchod's character or create a accident for karan...
they never kill of evil characters,  do they. masi dushant shelly.  so why only good characters. ( dadi in the past for one).

in that article(dont know how valid it is) . Karan is quoted as saying he did not know about the murder track
 so really hoping this is not true.

😕
ok this is complete nonsense!!!!!!!!!!! if they wanted to kill him they should never have introduced him in the 1st place!!!!!!
Originally posted by Mages

well we don't mind of ending ranchod character...since karan is alive...he takes the lead...but then they some other way to end ranchod's character...death is not fated for him...he did not do anything wrong to deserve such painful ending...there should be some other way to end his character that might make AbhaChod and ranchod fans happy...we accepted the reality that AbhaChod will not happen...but no matter what we still love...they should give a beautiful end of AbhaChod pair and ranchod character...not such painful ending...ranchod is a sweetheart...

karan dies...ranchod entered...now ranchod dies...karan enters...this is not fair...if wanted to kill him why introduce his character...might as well expose massi through karan...they brought his character just to be killed...

i am sure after few months...a new twist...ranchod is alive...sick Cvs...playing hide and seek with death...😡😡😡😡
yea do agree that it wasnt necessary to kill Ranchod's character off ...we can deftly tell once we see the scene wheather Ranchod is killed off or there is a chance of his return ...i mean when Karan was gona get killed off all we saw was the accident but no body so there was a high possibility of his return which coz he did ...now same goes to Ranchod if the CVs decide they dont want him any more then they will show his body n so forward ...
i do feel bad for all Ranchod fans as now they have to face the end of him in such a painful way...
i aint been watching  YMGGK properly since ABHARAN got separated so not a fan of Ranchod but can totally feel n understand what Ranchod fans are going through ...
but guys look at the positive side KARAN GROVER is still in the show ...wat say !!!!
Ughhh Cn't believe their killin Ranchod!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 WHY??????
Am happy dat Ater abharan r bac together but killin Ranchod is jus riducullous!!! I mean after all dis he finally got to be happy nd now they wnna killl him!!!!😭
Originally posted by Pooja05

I am not speaking about who told what and stuff.

I am simply talking about a woman making complete use of a person, taking everything he has to offer, which she can use, and as soon as she sees her old husband discarding this guy like some old used dish cloth, without considering his needs or his feelings..👎🏼

I dont think Ranchod will die...because Karan Grover says that he is unaware of the murder mystery...i mean. Wouldnt the actor himself know if one of his characters will be killed off or not?