India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

boring episode

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
really today is boring episode congress kya natak hai yaar,Ouchreally and kaki bhi congress devrani prove kardi she is telling akshi kuch din keliye leke aayenge. Confusedand gay3 is so right today she dont want to send akshi to her maayka.how long they vl keep ananya as supportive system.and naitik too telling that he vl take akshi to maayka.i dont like it. Angrythey [naksh] need to go out yaar. congress over acting today. but its good vish just shake his head and went he dont want to answer to congress.Deadnaitik should not leave akshi there always akshi vl cry there. she vl never foget her child. so disgustingShocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shinajiRINSEnakshu_2012_Nancy_

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
nothing new yaar. same khana peena. i didnt like today;s episode.y everyone think that if akshi vl go to maayka she vl be happy that's not correct. she  vl be more in problem. she vl never come over from problem. sending maayka is not he solution. instead they should send naksh somewhere so that she can come over  form situation. i think vish vl not agree to akshi coming to maayka.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RINSE

Rachu.m Goldie
Rachu.m
Rachu.m

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Can any one update me the first part actually i mised it

RINSE

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
y no one is interest to comment today yaar. tafy sabby really missing u lot guys. come back soon. i dont want to see akshi in her maayka. y naitik too want akshi to spend time with ananya. if akshi go to maayka naitik vl def miss her. congress really make her cry .

RINSE

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rachana_naksh_

Can any one update me the first part actually i mised it
nothing new akshi packing clothes to dhobi and naitik came gave her tablets and there coem akshi maayka and want to console her and varsha help akshi in the kitchne and ananaya cry and akshi taking her to her room and there naitik come and naitik  and versha go to naksh room watching akshi playing with ananya naitik akshi happy playing with ananya he was very happy and everyone come down and daadi adivising akshi to trust in god and all and everyone left this is first part.
Nakshfanlovely Senior Member
Nakshfanlovely
Nakshfanlovely

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryRajstri is more irritating person in yrkkh. she is very seltfish. she is alway think about her daughter and not about munna. he is also lost their child not only ashara. she have to think about naitiks pain too. IRRITATING RAJSTRIAngryAngry

RINSE

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naksh_manju

AngryAngryAngryRajstri is more irritating person in yrkkh. she is very seltfish. she is alway think about her daughter and not about munna. he is also lost their child not only ashara. she have to think about naitiks pain too. IRRITATING RAJSTRIAngryAngry
y evedryone issist akshi go tomaayka dont knwo yaar if she vl go to maayka she vl def go to depression she vl get use to that daily seh want to see ananya it vl big problem to her and munna. y none understand this Angry

RINSE

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i dont like today's episode boring really akshi still crying and congress occupied yaar pakao but loved gay3 today waht she said is csorrect akshi should use to ananya and hwo long she vl like this. atlast they sufer and def akshi.

RINSE

Go to top