Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Metz: How dare you Abhay? (Page 2)

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
lovely poco...
but there is a reason for this too as sid turned her and he himself is a dark vampire so she will also be like him na!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-GuptaTheBlackJaguar

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Metz is still possessive about Abhay and thinks Abhay cheated her because of misunderstanding created by Sid If she knows the truth she will love Abhay again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Great analysis Pocu...Clap  I have not watched the episode yet.. But its shocking and little bit expected that Metz will be evil because evil Sid has turned her vampire... She may or may not dump Sid to get Abhay.. but now for few episodes will be seeing Sid-metz as (hot) couple and poor suffering Abhay...Cry 

You very well said back, that Abhay is dukhyari bahu of this serial... who will always suffer ... LOL

Haseena, did what one mother will do.. I have no complaints for her..

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Pia Pia Pia - Did Sid actually called her bewakoof?LOL Anyways, thats a separate discussion.

But for Metz turning evil, I have my own logic. Remember how Sid was planning to turn Pia into Vampire and Abhay bit her? At that time Abhay had done a loud thinking - If Sid bit her, she will turn into an evil Vampire like Sid and then there will be no looking back. So, I think it is not only the talk venom but the actual Sid's evil venome that is responsible to turn Maithili into evil.   

For Sid, I still have a hope the hawtie Sid won't die. I am keeping that hope alive till they actually show it. My guess is they will keep this powerful actor for future tracks and will keep his death a mystery. 

Sid voiced the collective audience thought. LOL...Piya ki bewakoofi ho to use le doobi yaar. 

You know what you are making me think? That once Sid will be out of the picture, Metz  will know the truth and know how much Abhay truly loved her until Piya happened. EEEKS! What if she wants Abhay back then? Woh tab sacch mein Piya ka khoon pi jaayegi. Ouch...I think Sid's death should be kept open like they do in TVD. Any character can come back from death. Wink

Ritziesushups

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Pia Pia Pia - Did Sid actually called her bewakoof?LOL Anyways, thats a separate discussion.

But for Metz turning evil, I have my own logic. Remember how Sid was planning to turn Pia into Vampire and Abhay bit her? At that time Abhay had done a loud thinking - If Sid bit her, she will turn into an evil Vampire like Sid and then there will be no looking back. So, I think it is not only the talk venom but the actual Sid's evil venome that is responsible to turn Maithili into evil.   

For Sid, I still have a hope the hawtie Sid won't die. I am keeping that hope alive till they actually show it. My guess is they will keep this powerful actor for future tracks and will keep his death a mystery. 

bingo!!
this was wht i was thinkin aswell...
the only reason for metz to get this evil was coz sid had to bite her..

and on the sec hand, am sure abhay wont undertand tht its metz and not pia... her vampire symptoms will be seen, the evil in her will be seen, but he will take it as the reason of sid biting pia..

RitzieTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Lovely post poco.I agree wid u.Metz was not true 2 Abhay.Abhay has waited 4 her for 150 years & she took few seconds 2 b wid sid.She became vampy & was in Sid's arm whereas Abhay he cried 4 her.He died 4 her 100 times & it was gud of Pia 2 defence Abhay's luv 4 mathli

Thank you. I am ready to buy all sympathy for Metz that Sid has turned her, misinformed her and that she is misunderstanding Abhay. But how do you justify the psychology that Abhay should have chanted her name forever and stayed depressed and lonely forever?
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Yes I too think it would be Maithili who will get rid off Sid.  Well deserving end - I would say. 

Pia I believe will be saved most probably by the werewolf else they wouldn't have postponed the  blood sucking ritual  for 5  hours - so there!!

Sid deserves in his own words - POETIC JUSTICE. Piya will get saved but i guess the woman entering the lives of Dobriyaals and Abhay is going to be Maithli. Ouch
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
great analysis poca...maithili is all evil now and she expects abhay to cry for her forever...all these years when piya wasnt even born, she cud have come back to abhay when he was yearning for her...i dont understand why she didn't think that time that abhay wants her...may be this is all becoz of evil bite of sid...but still i dont get the logic properly...

also i dont understand if sid had maithili, why he wants to take revenge from abhay...why all this pagalpan and very lately he saw piya but the revenge has been taking place since 200 yrs, so why?

also maithili's ghost that told pia during planchette is now a blooper...i thot maithili will become a vampire only lately...i.e i thot she was a ghost earlier and now a vampire with the help of sid doing something with the ring...but she is a vampire ever since her death and there is no ring involved here...

and yes i too have a feeling now that maithili will be the one to bump our sid...becoz she wants to take over the world and doesnt want sid as an hindrance...

Edited by kisivaj - 16 May 2011 at 11:34am

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index