Metz: How dare you Abhay? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice analysis. I agree with you, Haseena should not be judged. I mean, any mother would save their child first.

And Metz. She is so evil... just like Sid. And yes, if she does go after Abhay, then Piya will regret it BIG TIME! And I have a feeling werewolves will bump off Sid once they find out his true intentions. But it could Metz! All possibilities are open! Let's wait and watch what happens!
awesome post yet again poco. it was a shocking episode, looking forward 2 tomorrow. maithili had become evil coz sid's poisoned her n her mind against abhay all these centuries.
so she's been using all along.

sid was amazing 2day, the hotty is getting better n better day by day,😉
 i feel the serial will be nuthing without him if he leaves.😔

as far as hotty sid (he is) is concerned i think metz will be the reason to bump him off coz i have a gut feeling that once shes out of that place she will want to get abhay once again.

xxx
noreen
Maithili is tottally brainwashed by sid-not only to belive that abhay moved on(which he never really did-even though he loves Piya)
but to also become so vile-i was kinda shocked too...
but i think the Day Maithili comes to know of Sidharths true intentions...
i seriously doubt that he wants HER to become more powerful than him-cos if she bites piya she will become more powerful than her creator sidharth...
shell kill him,or perhaps change her plans and want to get back to abahy...
and that wont be difficult considering that both of them are vampires now..
poor Piya...i feel sorry for her-by defending Abhays love for Maithili she somewhere down the line also made her chances dim of getting Abhay!
nice post
shruti
Thank you so much for replying and sharing your thoughts , everyone. I guess we all have the gut feeling that Metz will want Abhay back. Poor Piya. 😔

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗