Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PIYA = ABHAY = LIFE (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

So sweet post Hema...specially the song...one of my all time favorite song. Party

Wish Piya was there to listen Abhay-Haseena convo. Abhay loves her...no matter what circumstances is...even I am having a feeling that he will definitely choose Piya is he will have to choose between Piya and Maithli.Day Dreaming

Haseena pushing Abhay was superb...just like uthake phek diya...ROFL

Aw..RUMI..My dearest sweet friend..!!Hug,..and the highlighted Sentence is th BEST..I too love the way sh emade him look like a Toy LOL& Vivu acted well in that part too..it as a very SUPER impact scene..!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Abhay is a Cutiee piee ... I Don't wanna see him in a Glum .. Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi-

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Sweet pots hun.

Abhay for Piya and Piya for Abhay, its beautiful, in moments that are serious they are always there for eachother. as Piya in such state was thinking of defending Abhays love for Maithali. it was unbelivable and painfuly beautiful. Feelt like jump in and hug her, dont want to see her pain anymore;(.Only someone like her could 'breathe life into that dead body' as Abhay himself said.

tbh, in between here, expect for Abhay and Piya i feel even horrible for Maithali, its painfull to see what years and cruelty made out of that innocent kidn hearted Maithali whom once risked her life for Abhay by saving him from the royal prison. The Abhay she gave a ring to be safe , the Abhay she couldnt be without as she said, i'll miss you so much when u r gone even for a shirt while:( What did sid do to her?!:( I want this darkness out of her.

Edited by -Hello- - 17 May 2011 at 3:32am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hello-

Sweet pots hun.

Abhay for Piya and Piya for Abhay, its beautiful, in moments that are serious they are always there for eachother. as Piya in such state was thinking of defending Abhays love for Maithali. it was unbelivable and painfuly beautiful. Feelt like jump in and hug her, dont want to see her pain anymore;(.Only someone like her could 'breathe life into that dead body' as Abhay himself said.

tbh, in between here, expect for Abhay and Piya i feel even horrible for Maithali, its painfull to see what years and cruelty made out of that innocent kidn hearted Maithali whom once risked her life for Abhay by saving him from the royal prison. The Abhay she gave a ring to be safe , the Abhay she couldnt be without as she said, i'll miss you so much when u r gone even for a shirt while:( What did sid do to her?!:( I want this darkness out of her.
Thank you so much dearBig smileHug..!!Yes you really gave another perspective to mythili's behaviour..Nice..yes sad to see that cute sweet princess ...turn into a Vamp vampire..Ouch
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by -Rumi-

So sweet post Hema...specially the song...one of my all time favorite song. Party

Wish Piya was there to listen Abhay-Haseena convo. Abhay loves her...no matter what circumstances is...even I am having a feeling that he will definitely choose Piya is he will have to choose between Piya and Maithli.Day Dreaming

Haseena pushing Abhay was superb...just like uthake phek diya...ROFL

Aw..RUMI..My dearest sweet friend..!!Hug,..and the highlighted Sentence is th BEST..I too love the way sh emade him look like a Toy LOL& Vivu acted well in that part too..it as a very SUPER impact scene..!!Clap

So true yaar...Most of the PKYEK such scenes were such awesome...it was another best scene of Vivu...StarClap

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Their consern for eahcother is beautiful. loved how Piya always puts defending Abhay before herself*sigh* and well abhay was so right my life has no meaning without the one who breathed this life into me*sigh*.

lovely post TR:)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooliecute

Their consern for eahcother is beautiful. loved how Piya always puts defending Abhay before herself*sigh* and well abhay was so right my life has no meaning without the one who breathed this life into me*sigh*.

Awww..Thank you .Hug.Dear..finally you are here..!!Big smile..Had PMed you I hope you read it..Tongue..Ye sI sooo live on those concerns & undying love they have for each other yaar..it is liek my daily dose of energy boosters you know,..!!Embarrassed

PoisonedHeart

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by cooliecute

Awww..Thank you .Hug.Dear..finally you are here..!!Big smile..Had PMed you I hope you read it..Tongue..Ye sI sooo live on those concerns & undying love they have for each other yaar..it is liek my daily dose of energy boosters you know,..!!Embarrassed

Just red the pmTongueEmbarrassed

yes, their consern is breathtaking.

Gonna seal this and stare at it for like 'eternity'EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL. So cute!!! so matching!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index