Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Now I am feeling very bad after saying such terrible things  to Manav .
πŸ˜”

Sorry Manav ...πŸ˜’

I don't want anyone to take your baby , no matter what happens , the baby is yours and yours only ...much much more than even Archana's ...
No one should even touch that baby without your permission ...😳

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Can't understand why Rasika does not care about her grandkids. That's very sad for a nani to not be concerned for her grandchildren. It's just Manju I can understand why she would not like the Ks but Punni and Ruchi are just babies. And they have not shown them for a long time. Baby Sachu was just there for the Savita illness and Archana living at D house track. Sachu vanished after that. Good point Creatives have most likely stopped showing kids in this serial. Manav deserves a punishment. I want him to spend some time in jail, not for helping the Ks but for doing illegal business. Some people predicted earlier that Manav would do something illegal in the near future just to please his wife. Now Archana is not innocent either. She is held responsible for Manav's jailing as well because she never stopped Manav from doing something illegal. Was mad at Vaishu for not bothering to thank Manav. I would say 1week is good for Manav to suffer but the reason is is because he has to take care of his baby. But Manav is turning negative by doing stuff against the law like this, and he has to go to jail now because of Manohar😑 I can feel your anger toward Manohar Tanya Di I am too. But Manav will need a friend as well to free him like Ajit or Satish. Satish maybe but Satish may get in trouble for what Manav did and this will create a rift between Manav and Satish, and then Ks will take Satish's side and Manav will be all alone with Dharmesh winning his victory. I hope this does not happen though.
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

πŸ˜”

Sorry Manav ...πŸ˜’

I don't want anyone to take your baby , no matter what happens , the baby is yours and yours only ...much much more than even Archana's ...

Yes Tanya Di, I know Manav loves his baby a lot and even I am regreting being harsh on Manav, my anger toward Manohar is here to stay though. I predict that they will get a nice baby girl, Manav will love her😊 Archana has never given a thought toward the baby and I hope Manav blasts her for wanting to give her baby to Varsha.😑Very upset at Archana.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Archu is also getting better now Bhalla ...she is taking good care of the baby ..I think when she said that to Varsha she was not in her senses and we all blasted her left right and center .If she had said that again then I would have said that she is not caring for her child but after that day she seems not to even remember saying  those words ...
So Ok, one time mistake I will forgive ...but she better  not do it again ...πŸ€”

Still, baby is Manav's that's for sure ..Just because someone took a wrong foolish decison doesn't mean they shoudl lose their baby ...
I can be so evil sometimes...

little girl would be lovely , Manav would go crazy if he gets a daughter ...
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gosh Usha , your avi is just too cute ...

Takli Anki ...πŸ€—

She is like a doll yaar ...such delicate features ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

this pic in my avi  is how manav's daughter going to look like guruji..😍
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜”

Sorry Manav ...πŸ˜’

πŸ˜†..that is just like u guruji..i knew you are upset today..πŸ˜†..you are even blasting mano who is supposed to be the best daddy ..πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Bhalla , my son is running after me , his room was so dirty and I was telling him to clean it and he wouldn't listen . just now I went in quietly and took lots of pictures of his room ...πŸ˜† 
I told him , I will send these pictures to his  friends ...😎😈
bhallarox thumbnail

Bhalla , my son is running after me , his room was so dirty and I was telling him to clean it and he wouldn't listen . just now I went in quietly and took lots of pictures of his room ...πŸ˜† 

I told him , I will send these pictures to his  friends ...😎😈

I can tell you like to sneak a lotπŸ˜† Tanya Di, remember you had heard everything down in your basement for a gift for you and you were not supposed to hear itπŸ˜† Don't worry my room is not the cleanest in the world either😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

[this pic in my avi  is how manav's daughter going to look like guruji..😍

Uff , how sweet ...

It was for this baby that I got angry na ..I don't want anything to happen to this little cutie ...
But I am not angry now ...I got it all out ..But Usha , am stil langry with manohar yaar ..I mean how could he take the loan and not pay installemnts for 18 months ..that's too much na ...??
bhallarox thumbnail

Archu is also getting better now Bhalla ...she is taking good care of the baby ..I think when she said that to Varsha she was not in her senses and we all blasted her left right and center .If she had said that again then I would have said that she is not caring for her child but after that day she seems not to even remember saying  those words ...

So Ok, one time mistake I will forgive ...but she better  not do it again ...πŸ€”

Still, baby is Manav's that's for sure ..Just because someone took a wrong foolish decison doesn't mean they shoudl lose their baby ...
I can be so evil sometimes...

You're not evil Tanya Di you are very nice😊
little girl would be lovely , Manav would go crazy if he gets a daughter ...