Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bhallarox

It would be good but  I don't want Archna to go back to a house where she is called names ..Savita has to improve her behaviour towards her ..Last time she threw Archu out even after knowing that she was pregnant ..
If savia becomess loving then yes , I will be very happy and yes then Archu should stay with savita ...😊

I just feel very sorry for this baby ..

and there is nothing  wrong in Damaad helping his susraal but whether it is his susraal or his own family , he should only help if it is done properly and not by breaking the law ...the way manav did today and also he has to take care of his own child first and then help others ...why bring this baby in the world otherwise ...

It is Manav's fault for giving this cheque ...no one told him to ...he did this on his own ...He should not have given this cheque ...period ..He should also not have given expensive gift  to his mother when he had nothing of his own ...

and as manav's wife supports him , she too is as guilty as he is .

Their baby is extremely unlucky to have such parents .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

I also feel very sorry for the baby, it almost sounds like ArMan want to get rid of their baby (although I know it is not their intention). I also think maybe Archana should probably not go back to Savita. Savita needs to change her behavior or else she probably should not go back to D house. I even do not trust Damodar here, he may seem all nice and caring toward Archana but he does not know how to take care of someone really well and he just sits around the house all day. I hope Savita changes her attitude toward Archana, it will be really good for the family. Manav will love it, and Savita does know how to take care of Archana. But you had a great point there Tanya Di, I would not want Archana to go back to the D house if Savita will abuse her. Yes, a damaad should help their in laws if they are in trouble but if he is breaking the law than of course he will have to suffer being jail for some time. ArMan may be good people but I wouldn't say they would make good parents. I've seen Manav caring about the baby a few times but never seen Archana the least bit concerned about the baby AT ALL. They paid some extra attention to it before when the news about the baby was out and they were all happy but slowly they have forgotten their responsibilities for their baby. I wonder if ArMan will even give their kid an education or will they waste their money on other things.
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Tanyaz thumbnail
Honestly I don't have words how much I dislike the character of Manohar today ...
He took a loan so he could do shaan shaukat on his daughter's weddings...to impress rich damaads ...

Then he did not pay any installments on the loan  , not for one month or two but  18   MONTHS ..😲😲😲😲

And all this time he was busy watching TV, giving parties and having a  great life ...

I owe a big apology to his family today ...all of them , I hated them all but at least they were taking care of what they were supposed to do ...while  Manohar has come out to be the biggest double faced person in PR.. If he was drinking alcohol then it would still not have been so bad ..He worked all his life and he is not breaking any law by drinking ...but by not paying the bank installmesnt, taking loans for just show off, and then making poor relatives ( that too daughter  and son in law ) pay for his good times  is the worst act ever ...
He is taking full advantage of the fact that Manav and Archana are pyar ke bhooke kind of people and iif yo utalk nice to them these fools will do anything for you ..
Manohar is a dangerous man ...

For me , at this moment , he is even worse than rasika and far more dangerous ..How much has rasika harmed Vandita or Vinod but Manohar has hurt Archana and manav again and again ... 

bhallarox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Honestly I don't have words how much I dislike the character of Manohar today ...

He took a loan so he could do shaan shaukat on his daughter's weddings...to impress rich damaads ...

Then he did not pay any installments on the loan  , not for one month or two but  18 FRICKIN  MONTHS ..

And all this time he was busy watching TV, giving parties and having a  great life ...

I owe a big apology to his family today ...all of them , I hated them all but at least they were taking care of what they were supposed to do ...while  Manohar has come out to be the biggest double faced person in PR.. If he was drinking alcohol then it would still not have been so bad ..He worked all his life and he is not breaking any law by drinking ...but by not paying the bank installmesnt, taking loans for just show off, and then making poor relatives ( that too daughter  and son in law ) pay for his good times  is the worst act ever ...
He is taking full advantage of the fact that Manav and Archana are pyar ke bhooke kind of people and iif yo utalk nice to them these fools will do anything for you ..
Manohar is a dangerous man ...

For me , at this moment , he is even worse than rasika and far more dangerous ..How much has rasika harmed Vandita or Vinod but Manohar has hurt Archana and manav again and again ... 

Still very upset at Manohar, I'll bet you like Damodar better today. And yes, Manohar has hurt ArMan a lot I think he is the reason why Manav is going to go behind bars. Sulochna has slapped Manav 3 times but yes Manohar is being really bad toward Manav and is taking advantage of his goodness. Even Damodar may have been better.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi..

ok...a very bakwaas episode...

What they think..showing Manv as hero saving the house...we will accept that..for me today Manv is a Zero...because he absolutely knew he has not that amount in his account...he choose to give a cheque..without money..

Why he did that..❓.he is sure he will have problem...ok..he give the cheque..tell them the truth...so that they can make a move..to have a 1lak..to put on his account...Vinod could contact Ajit...Its not the all amount he need ..just ILak..contact Satish once more...they are all in slow motion for me...👎🏼

I dont understand..this thought...Manv put him deliberately in jail..😡.bank is bank...we can't fool them...There is law..which must be respected...

ok let speak.about what can be done..to avoid this desaster from Manv...Let them..like they are...out..this  will be the great punichment for some of familly k😈...yes I'm rude..but...for not working...especially Vinod and Vaishali...Mano for not telling what happen till the first day he got the Bank paper which he hide...at that time at least..everybody..could move ..for having the money..

Everybody could help them...for someday...one thing...Satish and varsha can't be reach on phone...but in there house their is phone...Its a big house..there is place for everybody...they can't stay there till they have enough money...to pay..

There is another solution...Vinod ..Manju and kids..in Ajit house..even small no matter..and Mano Sulo..and vaishali..with Arman...all that.. just they could have money as quick as possible...can reach Satish.too ..where is the prob ..they will not be on footpath...

and they'll have just to look  a place just to store there furnitures..why this stupid Idea❓...so ridiculous

They want to show us how Mahaan he is..want to help his Familly..even don't have money...nonsence...

There is many solution...but Damaad  choose the worst idea as he is a bluddy.fool who want to help..YES.but.Don't help when you don't have money..
Money can't come magicaly in your Account...Manv ..
I'll stop here...😡 This make me Grrr...😡

Ajit very good thought today..I like him..👍🏼

Rasika..just think about Manju..don't even think..Punni and Ruchi...😡😡...what these two children done to her...

Don't know whom to vote...really..can't vote Manv..he took many bad decision in his life...but this one..I think...it the worst.of the worst...he could take..Have no words.
.why Ekta..and all production team choose this bad idea...

.What I see..Arman will never make a good step in thier life..cause they will  think for others first..;.what will happen next...👎🏼 we all know..

Let see...what I'm worried is Archu..😔
Leave you..all now...

Don't know whom to vote...😕 I'll see tomorrow..

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
I also can't believe Sulochana and Vaishu were so quick at forgiving Manohar. They should be upset with him since he hid something big from them. When ArMan hid one small fact about where they lived, SulMan took that very seriously and were really upset. But here Sulochana was so quick at forgiving Manohar for what he had hidden for a long time.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Any day Damodar is better with Manav than Manohar , any day ...Damodar is working right now and helping Manav financially .The only reason why he wanted to bring Archu as a daughter in law and not anyone else because of only and only one reason ...for Manav .Because he knows his son , he knows that Manav will stay without love and give sacrifise all his life but will never love another woman besides Archana ..He wanted his son to have a full life with the woman he wanted to live with ...What is Damodar getting now ..A wife he is always having trouble with , an added responsibility ...baby sachu ...

His life was better when Manav was with Shraavni but Damodar doesn't care about himself , he only cares for his son Manav .He was wrong when he had turned alcoholic ...he is making up for those mistakes ...

Out of all the parents , I like Damodar the most .Savita  may love Manav I am sure she does but her ego is far bigger than that love ...She hates Archana more than she loves Manav ( so far this seems to be the case ) even after knowing that Manav's wife is not well and his baby is in trouble , she still has not brought Manav back ...I just can't believe what she is doing right now ...She is not even giving Archu her gold back even after knowing that Archu doesn't have money to pay for baby's medicines ...if she does that in future then great ...so far she hasn't helped but only made things difficult for manav ...

Sulochna tries to help  ..She has slapped manav twice , so has Savita slapped Archana twice so they are even there ...
At least so far Sulochna has only tried to help Manav after accepting him as a son in law ...she has not caused him that much problems ...

I don't think she is that interested in Manav ...her main reason for liking  Manav is because of Archana ...she likes him as a person but her main reason for liking him because she knows now that Archu will never live with anyone else ...

Of all the parents , Damodar loves Manav the most ...he cares about what Manav wants and wants Manav to be happy the way he wants to be happy  and to me that is what love is all about ...also Sulochna is a good mother to Archana as she too is ready to compromise for her happiness...
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aha..guruji..you made me happy with above post..😎..i hope damo doesn't have any unpaid hidden loans coming up...😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Gosh Usha , your avi is just too cute ...

Takli Anki ...🤗

She is like a doll yaar ...such delicate features ...👍🏼
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Thanee

What they think..showing Manv as hero saving the house...we will accept that..for me today Manv is a Zero...because he absolutely knew he has not that amount in his account...he choose to give a cheque..without money..

Yup, I agree .I was just loving manav these days .In fact far more than Archana but today  with this one action he has  become a big Zero from a Hero ...
And please let's not blame anyone for his decisison of cheating the bank..He has to be held responsible for this ...

Why he did that..❓.he is sure he will have problem...ok..he give the cheque..tell them the truth...so that they can make a move..to have a 1lak..to put on his account...Vinod could contact Ajit...Its not the all amount he need ..just ILak..contact Satish once more...they are all in slow motion for me...👎🏼
That's the problem .Instead of acting like a hero , if he had told the Karanjkars the real thing that there is no money in his acount and he needs to put it in his bank ASAP then for sure someone would have tried ...vaishu , Vinod , Varsha ...
And now if Archu after knowing also doesn't tell her family to help then she too will become a big zero ...
She should try and help her husband instead of saying ' God will set it right ' ..Tell her family to get all their gold together and sell the damn thing ...

I dont understand..this thought...Manv put him deliberately in jail..😡.bank is bank...we can't fool them...There is law..which must be respected...
For the first time in this show ever . manav has got involved in a criminal and unlawful activity ..
ok let speak.about what can be done..to avoid this desaster from Manv...Let them..like they are...out..this  will be the great punichment for some of familly k😈...yes I'm rude..but...for not working...especially Vinod and Vaishali...Mano for not telling what happen till the first day he got the Bank paper which he hide...at that time at least..everybody..could move ..for having the money..
I think Archnaa should tell her family the tuth and tell Vinod to see Manju's jewellery and also if Sulochna has any then that should be sold too ...
And tell Varsha to arrange some funds ...

Everybody could help them...for someday...one thing...Satish and varsha can't be reach on phone...but in there house their is phone...Its a big house..there is place for everybody...they can't stay there till they have enough money...to pay..
Archu should go  to Varsha's house and not leave till she gets in touch with satish ...

There is many solution...but Damaad  choose the worst idea as he is a bluddy.fool who want to help..YES.but.Don't help when you don't have money..
Money can't come magicaly in your Account...Manv ..
I'll stop here...😡 This make me Grrr...😡

This was the worst idea .Manav really went crazy today ...

Ajit very good thought today..I like him..👍🏼

He was great today ..Hope he gives Manav some compensation for messing his order soon .I like Ajit now .He has put all his money sensibly in a business...

Rasika..just think about Manju..don't even think..Punni and Ruchi...😡😡...what these two children done to her...
Puni , Ruch and sachu are just never there .I think they have decided not to show any kids in PR now ...