Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

You kept me away from you for 10 years (CAPS) (Page 3)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

oops reemz ...that passion in kesar's eyes ...the longing and the intensity of emotions...too hot to handle...gulaal maiyya scared to death...

precap was indeed interesting ...gulaal maiyya again scared to see the chunari...I think she may faint if she comes to know that her kesar is so much in love with her...LOL

It was as if his soul penetrated in to hers. Ok that sounds dramatic but I think we can all agree that these 2 are soulmates. Their emotions connect to each other more than anything else! 

LMAO I think she may just faint too ROFL It's becoming more and more apparent that Kesar is interested in her NOT Talli!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinssmanzilmukul

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

Lol about Gulaal and Dushyant getting married KESAR WOULD NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN he would step in before Gulaal..
and Gulaal what do you think her reaction is going to be when she get that?
Kesar IS SOO CUTE I WISH HE WAS MINEE <3 

I think he'd have a FIT if he heard about their alliance Tongue Gulaal is going to be tensed...very tensed when she gets the sari. Her Kesuda is falling in love with her!! He is SO adorable Stern Smile I love how soft-spoken he is around her Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281reemgsharneil92poppinssmanzilmukul

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

We named both our posts the same WinkLOL

Reemz i agree, what a moment, that one sentence by Kesar said it all when she asked him, you were that angry at her, and the pain was visible in his eyes

I think its seeing the depth of feelings of Kesar is coming out well in front of Gulaal, she has to see it herself the depth and what Kesar feels for her and how much he feels for her, its the only way she will also be moved by it

Gulaal is gonna be mega-shocked - seeing as she knows that chunar well, and i am wondering what exactly Gulaal will think, and will she knows that Kesar likes her likes her in terms of how Talli was going on about it

I do still see D and Gulaal alliance open, and MB coming to that conclusion and why wouldnt he, its like an option for him

LOL!! There was nothing else we could name our topics na?

You never leave me anything to add...honestly! That one moment between them said SO MUCH and it was necessary because the question Gulaal answered casually was answered so intensely that it just took her by shock. He missed her...terribly and now she knows that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinss

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauri92

that scene was brilliant!!! absolutely brilliant!!! it showed kesar's feelings to such an extent that gulaa, who would always bot bother to notice anything beyond her own perception of things, saw that his feelings for her were not platonic...she hasn't put a name to it yet, but i think she soon will...

and damn...the precap...i was really looking forward to the chunri being given to gulaal and then talli seeing her with it...instead talli came and showed it to them beforehand...sheeshh...

Yeh she's suddenly becoming aware of the depth of his feelings. She means so much to him and its something she needed to realize.

Can't wait for tomorrow's scene!

reemgpoppinss

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Ahh i think Gulaal might even say " i can't take this and might talk about  how Talli thought Kesar got it for her and Gulaal does not want to hurt her feelings" and i have a feeling Kesar might just get really annoyed and angry and say "WHY WOULD I GET IT FOR TALLI? " he might even pop up with the line to Gulaal " tu meri paatni hai vo nai" OH WOW but i dont think Kesar would say that just yet but i think more over he would be annoyed at Talli WHICH I HOPE HE DOES..

that woman needs to step out of LALALALAAA DREAM LAND feel like punching her through the screen and waking her up!!!

ah cant wait for tomorrow though hope Gulaal appreciates and understands Kesar, i miss seeing the old Gulaal and Kesar (Ali) small Kesar they both got up to so much FUN i hope in the upcoming days they reflect and show a scene with Gulaal and Kesar as they were before how adorable would that be!

*Reemz*

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by manzilmukul

oops reemz ...that passion in kesar's eyes ...the longing and the intensity of emotions...too hot to handle...gulaal maiyya scared to death...

precap was indeed interesting ...gulaal maiyya again scared to see the chunari...I think she may faint if she comes to know that her kesar is so much in love with her...LOL

It was as if his soul penetrated in to hers. Ok that sounds dramatic but I think we can all agree that these 2 are soulmates. Their emotions connect to each other more than anything else!

LMAO I think she may just faint tooROFLIt's becoming more and more apparent that Kesar is interested in her NOT Talli!

it is beautifully writtenClap...the way he said...dus saal...pure dus saal tune mujhe apne se alag rakha gulaal...Embarrassedthe longing,the pain ...it must have sent a chill down gulaal's spine...hello madam gulaal wake up time...young kesuda was crazy about you...then why dont you see his love is for you and not talli...talli rani should actually do something more meaningful rather than running hopelessly behind kesar...LOLman the way she oversmiles at keasr trying to be sweet gives me a sugar overdoseROFL

poppinss*Reemz*

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
nice post reemz gulaal maiyya is sensing something ...huge hurricane is waitting for her Wink!
needless to say neil' s eyes are so expressive...!
btw got any news about gulaal ending or things like that...still confused ????????

Edited by arti07 - 16 May 2011 at 1:45pm

*Reemz*

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by reemg

Ahh i think Gulaal might even say " i can't take this and might talk about how Talli thought Kesar got it for her and Gulaal does not want to hurt her feelings" I would kill her if she refuses or does something stupid like giving it to talli

and i have a feeling Kesar might just get really annoyed and angry and say "WHY WOULD I GET IT FOR TALLI? " he might even pop up with the line to Gulaal " tu meri paatni hai vo nai" OH WOW but i dont think Kesar would say that just yet but i think more over he would be annoyed at Talli WHICH I HOPE HE DOES..

tthat would be atreat to watchDancing

that woman needs to step out of LALALALAAA DREAM LAND feel like punching her through the screen and waking her up!!!
man cant we just request vodaphone's zoo zoo to carry her and shoe her to some other planet
ah cant wait for tomorrow though hope Gulaal appreciates and understands Kesar, i miss seeing the old Gulaal and Kesar (Ali) small Kesar they both got up to so much FUN i hope in the upcoming days they reflect and show a scene with Gulaal and Kesar as they were before how adorable would that be!

yep kesuda gulaal bond was was indeed amazing..Smile..

*Reemz*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index