Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

16thMay, WU, Pihu enters the Haveli as Arpita (Page 7)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Its gonna be so sad to see that Cry The girl with the same face but different intentions. One lived to Love him and the other is determined to destroy him Cry Hope she realises the reality soon and starts getting soft towards Avi.

Was wondering where my Valentine has vanished today Confused CB usually stays online at this hour and am not there. Today am here n she's missing Confused
i was wondering abt CB too...usually she stays to discuss onlineBig smileEmbarrassed, today she is missingConfusedConfused..only at first pg she discussed & later wentConfused & even shows offline tooConfusedConfused

yaa, as she is Pihu not Arpi...1 thing she can do is ans Bhouji directlyBig smileBig smile, & understand her gamesSmileSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolguy3

Thanks 4 d update...

Poor Avi ... feeling bad dat he wud b punished 4 smth he has not done...was hoping dey wud remarry as he said dey shd hv a new start ...but me also not understand how did she know how Arpi use 2 talk n behave ..Cv's r really confusing (wished she is actually Arpi ...hope she softens towards Avi n dont want Dev 2 come again ...it shd b AVITA  all d way...

Bhootni giving murderous luk 2 PJ made me laugh n me thought ' yeh toh gaya kaam se ' LOLLOLLOLLOL

Hope Bhootni blurts out 2 Pihu wat she did 2 Arpi n wat she's doing wid Avi , atleast challenge Pihu dat she wont b able 2 create any misunderstanding b/w AVi n her or smth n then Pihu finds dat Avi is innocent n just a puppet of Bhootni ...Hope v get a happy AVITA ending...

Hey CG,

Ur last prediction came true and i really wish that this one too comes true Embarrassed Bj-Pj's faces were worthwatching but guess we'r gonna see them like this from now. As the show is approaching its end, now Bj's plans wud fall flat bfr Arpi. And soon she wud be barefaced.Big smile

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8Vistaayoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
 remosalsa , congrats at obtainning your Canadian citizenship!!!!!!!!!

_nandiniBenNevisVistaayoga23priyaremosalsa

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by _nandini

Its gonna be so sad to see that Cry The girl with the same face but different intentions. One lived to Love him and the other is determined to destroy him Cry Hope she realises the reality soon and starts getting soft towards Avi.

Was wondering where my Valentine has vanished today Confused CB usually stays online at this hour and am not there. Today am here n she's missing Confused
i was wondering abt CB too...usually she stays to discuss onlineBig smileEmbarrassed, today she is missingConfusedConfused..only at first pg she discussed & later wentConfused & even shows offline tooConfusedConfused

yaa, as she is Pihu not Arpi...1 thing she can do is ans Bhouji directlyBig smileBig smile, & understand her gamesSmileSmile

Ya Asu ...thts gonna be a treat to watch Big smile

I'l have to go for my dinner now Ouch Don want to leave as ur online after a long tym but sonny n hubby are waiting ..wud have to go n serve them. Wud catch u later, after my dinner, if ur online Embarrassed

Take Care ... Hug

Byeee Sidda, Vista, CG, CB, Priya Hug

Edited by _nandini - 16 May 2011 at 11:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8Vistaayoga23priyaremosalsa

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thnks a tonnn Nandu diEmbarrassed

Superb update by youWink

Did she say 'Didi'ConfusedConfused She is totally confusingConfused

my poor ODB...Ouch Everyone r behind himAngry messing his lifeAngry except ArpiSmile

Bahuji's downfall startedWink  yayyy!!!!

@ Hiee everyone

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priyaremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
2Nandu...i was abt to say same thingHug, bye have to go for my lunch now tooHug...will chat to u later, if ur online..or else we can chat tom tooEmbarrassed

@sidda...Hug thks a lotHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Bye Nandu, your family are lucky that you are making them dinner. My  mom gets lazy by dinner time and so I have to make my own dinner because apparently I'm old enough.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisVistaayoga23priya

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Bye NanduHug

Hi & Bye prashuHug
VistaaHug
SiddaaHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index