Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

16thMay, WU, Pihu enters the Haveli as Arpita (Page 3)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by remosalsa

looks like now Bhouji, will confess her all crimes front of AviEvil SmileDay Dreaming..& this may even lead to abt Dev's death exposure too, & all her karnamas frm start till endCool

& if Pihu is not Arpi, then i guess cv's will make pair as Avi-PihuConfused, at end after all revealations..

but i want her to be Arpi, who loved AvdheshDay Dreaming

Ashu ...had been missing u badly since the last few days CryCry How much i wished to see u on the forum today and here u are Hug 

@ Bold, i too want her to be Arpi ... i cant see the show ending with an incomplete Love Story of the leads Ouch And this Bj must be revealed soon. Cant wait to see what Avi wud do to her and her Bf, Pj, when he comes to know abt her wickedness Angry

NanduLOL , frm when it was shown in start that Bj is evilAngryAngry..i am waiting for Avi to find out abt herWinkWink..so that we can see what he will do with her..whom once he called motherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

actually i was waiting for today's epi's updates frm 4 hrsLOLLOL...still no signCryLOL, then saw u did it...& today hubby too gone for workClapLOLLOL...i can sit with pc fully & see all the happening...cause of his flutute shift, i was not getting pc in my handsOuchOuch..till i get pc..all was discussed & u all had went offlineCryCry

me too happy to come & chat with u here HugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
may be after she knows abt Dev's death truth...

another thing? did they show Dev's dead body?

what if he comes alive after all this hungama gets overErmm

may be that time if Pihu starts loving AvdheshEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

No Ashu, they havent shown his dead body yet. I don think he's dead. But i too was feeling the same thing. By the time Dev emerges, Pihu might have fallen in love with Avi Embarrassed How long can she resist a man so innocent and cute, showering so much care, love and concern for her Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3joliefilleice _girlSidda8yoga23priyaremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

No Ashu, they havent shown his dead body yet. I don think he's dead. But i too was feeling the same thing. By the time Dev emerges, Pihu might have fallen in love with Avi Embarrassed How long can she resist a man so innocent and cute, showering so much care, love and concern for her Embarrassed
yaa nandu, cause if they have not shown any sign of Dev, then he is alive somewhr hidden by BJAngryAngry..& she may even use him against Avi-Pihu thenOuchOuch

the way pihu  is behaving looks like no sign of Arpi anywhrCryCry

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisice _girlSidda8yoga23priya

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
NanduLOL , frm when it was shown in start that Bj is evilAngryAngry..i am waiting for Avi to find out abt herWinkWink..so that we can see what he will do with her..whom once he called motherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

actually i was waiting for today's epi's updates frm 4 hrsLOLLOL...still no signCryLOL, then saw u did it...& today hubby too gone for workClapLOLLOL...i can sit with pc fully & see all the happening...cause of his flutute shift, i was not getting pc in my handsOuchOuch..till i get pc..all was discussed & u all had went offlineCryCry

me too happy to come & chat with u here HugHug
[/QUOTE]

4 hrs Ashu ShockedShockedLOL Aww u got the pc now  ...wooow DancingSo we wud find u more here Embarrassed 

Bj's evil games started long back but the biggest shock came when she disclosed her lusty feelings for Avi Angry The way she was moving her hands over his bare body AngryAngry Remember ??
I have been waiting for her end since that day. I want Avi to see not just her evil face but her lusty desires as well Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8yoga23priyaremosalsa

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update Nandu...even as confusing as the Arpi/Pihu identity is glad to see that she is atleast in the haveli...she is finally going to be able to expose BJ's evil ways to Avi. Hopefully this new Arpi/Pihu stands up to BJ, and this time Avi starts to question BJ's motives and reasoning. Like some other members I also think that it will be hard for Arpi not to fall in love with Avi when she comes to know that he is innocent of everything other then questioning his wifes fidelity... looking forward to some romantic scenesEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisVistaaSidda8yoga23priyaremosalsa

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

yaa nandu, cause if they have not shown any sign of Dev, then he is alive somewhr hidden by BJAngryAngry..& she may even use him against Avi-Pihu thenOuchOuch

the way pihu  is behaving looks like no sign of Arpi anywhrCryCry

Ya thats true ...her swearing an oath at the temple does imply that she's not Arpi Ouch But u never know with the cvs Ashu ...they might bring out any story out of the blue moon WinkLOL I jst hope that we dont get to see any tragic end of the storyConfused

coolguy3Sidda8yoga23priyaremosalsa

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hey Nandu di Hug

Thanks for update Embarrassed

i have to watch epi yet Embarrassed

i am imaging my aunty and uncle situation when they saw Pihu  ROFL ROFL

devil emoticon 6devil emoticon 6devil emoticon 6

FaintFaintFaintFaintFaintFaintFaintFaint

After waking up she will start eating my uncle brain ROFL

Love you Hug

@ Ashu di

how r u ?

missed you lot Cry

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

4 hrs Ashu ShockedShockedLOL Aww u got the pc now  ...wooow DancingSo we wud find u more here Embarrassed 

Bj's evil games started long back but the biggest shock came when she disclosed her lusty feelings for Avi Angry The way she was moving her hands over his bare body AngryAngry Remember ??
I have been waiting for her end since that day. I want Avi to see not just her evil face but her lusty desires as well Angry
yaa 4 hrsLOLLOL..till that time i finished my half cooking tooWinkLOL

yaa this week i will beBig smileBig smile, as hubby in morning shiftClapDancingLOL

yaa her lusty desires..the most shocking promoAngryShockedAngryShocked, ever we hadAngry...still that if video is thr in video secLOL

i guess that time avi will be fully shatteredCryCry, & even she is behind Arpi's death too noCryCry..how will he react to all thisOuchCry
ohh poor Avdhesh..he needs a hug frm us allHug

NVBGKYcoolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index