16thMay, WU, Pihu enters the Haveli as Arpita - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
if pihu saw the walls covered with arpis pics i think she wud slow down and go soft on avdesh and bahuji in her fear made a mistake now of pushing pihu out

that wud rattle  pihu's brains why does this woman want me out
and accept it the girl is pihu not arpita

but yes she wont kill or destroy avdesh.. she wud definately expose bahuji and pandit. the track is heading for that  direction only

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
atleast drama  queen mama and mami were  not shown today  that was good

arre story is moving towards bahuji exposure

i m sure pihu wud soften towards  avdesh now
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CB...the way bhouji is getting all hyper seeing Pihu🤣...looks like she will soon confess😍  her crime by her own mouth😎
remosalsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

may be after she knows abt Dev's death truth...

another thing? did they show Dev's dead body?

what if he comes alive after all this hungama gets over🤔

may be that time if Pihu starts loving Avdhesh😳😳
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

looks like now Bhouji, will confess her all crimes front of Avi😈😍..& this may even lead to abt Dev's death exposure too, & all her karnamas frm start till end😎

& if Pihu is not Arpi, then i guess cv's will make pair as Avi-Pihu😕, at end after all revealations..

but i want her to be Arpi, who loved Avdhesh😍

Ashu ...had been missing u badly since the last few days 😭😭 How much i wished to see u on the forum today and here u are 🤗 

@ Bold, i too want her to be Arpi ... i cant see the show ending with an incomplete Love Story of the leads  And this Bj must be revealed soon. Cant wait to see what Avi wud do to her and her Bf, Pj, when he comes to know abt her wickedness 😡

_nandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ya CB ...That was a relief in the show today. Thank god we didnt get to see the Krantilal family's drama and Bhashans😆
remosalsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Ashu ...had been missing u badly since the last few days 😭😭 How much i wished to see u on the forum today and here u are 🤗 

@ Bold, i too want her to be Arpi ... i cant see the show ending with an incomplete Love Story of the leads  And this Bj must be revealed soon. Cant wait to see what Avi wud do to her and her Bf, Pj, when he comes to know abt her wickedness 😡

Nandu😆 , frm when it was shown in start that Bj is evilAngryAngry..i am waiting for Avi to find out abt her😉😉..so that we can see what he will do with her..whom once he called mother😳😳

actually i was waiting for today's epi's updates frm 4 hrs😆😆...still no signCry😆, then saw u did it...& today hubby too gone for work👏😆😆...i can sit with pc fully & see all the happening...cause of his flutute shift, i was not getting pc in my handsOuchOuch..till i get pc..all was discussed & u all had went offlineCryCry

me too happy to come & chat with u here 🤗🤗
_nandini thumbnail
may be after she knows abt Dev's death truth...

another thing? did they show Dev's dead body?

what if he comes alive after all this hungama gets over🤔

may be that time if Pihu starts loving Avdhesh😳😳

No Ashu, they havent shown his dead body yet. I don think he's dead. But i too was feeling the same thing. By the time Dev emerges, Pihu might have fallen in love with Avi 😳 How long can she resist a man so innocent and cute, showering so much care, love and concern for her 😳
remosalsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

No Ashu, they havent shown his dead body yet. I don think he's dead. But i too was feeling the same thing. By the time Dev emerges, Pihu might have fallen in love with Avi 😳 How long can she resist a man so innocent and cute, showering so much care, love and concern for her 😳

yaa nandu, cause if they have not shown any sign of Dev, then he is alive somewhr hidden by BJ😡😡..& she may even use him against Avi-Pihu then

the way pihu  is behaving looks like no sign of Arpi anywhr😭😭
_nandini thumbnail
Nandu😆 , frm when it was shown in start that Bj is evil😡😡..i am waiting for Avi to find out abt her😉😉..so that we can see what he will do with her..whom once he called mother😳😳

actually i was waiting for today's epi's updates frm 4 hrs😆😆...still no sign😭😆, then saw u did it...& today hubby too gone for work👏😆😆...i can sit with pc fully & see all the happening...cause of his flutute shift, i was not getting pc in my hands..till i get pc..all was discussed & u all had went offline😭😭

me too happy to come & chat with u here 🤗🤗
[/QUOTE]

4 hrs Ashu 😲😲😆 Aww u got the pc now  ...wooow So we wud find u more here 😳 

Bj's evil games started long back but the biggest shock came when she disclosed her lusty feelings for Avi 😡 The way she was moving her hands over his bare body 😡😡 Remember ??
I have been waiting for her end since that day. I want Avi to see not just her evil face but her lusty desires as well 😡