Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New post on KW's wall on fb! (Page 2)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Another newbie with news? Interesting. Whatever it is, can we please not discuss the issue of KW in PKYEK till there is a proper confirmation from a reliable source? Thank you Ermm

seriously yr why newbie only have news
@tm: welcome to forum and can u take svreen pic
we will get confirmationSmile

snowwhitegirl6 Groupbie
snowwhitegirl6
snowwhitegirl6

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
 I was added on his friend list a year and half beforeSmile still Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504245890  i guess its his real fb accountErmm I hv no offence against abhiya fansUnhappy as i am too an abhiya fanSmile jst wanted to share the info as so many speculations are going on if thought it might help bt no offense against anyone Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhitegirl6

I was added on his friend list a year and half beforeSmile still Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504245890  i guess its his real fb accountErmm I hv no offence against abhiya fansUnhappy as i am too an abhiya fanSmile jst wanted to share the info as so many speculations are going on if thought it might help bt no offense against anyone Smile

i knw baby bt his posts are hidden and i like KW like anything and m following him after remix days
i just wanted to take confirmation as i dnt want my dreams to be broken
hope u undersatnd
 and welcome to d forum and m so sure u will njoy alot hereSmile

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
thanks alot dear for d link..but we can't see his wall...we r believing on u...i hope so he is d one...!!!
but dis time i hope dis is not an rumor...coz i read somewhere too...dat hanif hilal is d werewolf in d show.!
snowwhitegirl6 Groupbie
snowwhitegirl6
snowwhitegirl6

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

i knw baby bt his posts are hidden and i like KW like anything and m following him after remix days
i just wanted to take confirmation as i dnt want my dreams to be broken
hope u undersatnd
 and welcome to d forum and m so sure u will njoy alot hereSmile

thanks Smile i too hope that my journey in this forum will be greatSmileStar
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~--sunshine--

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

its his real FBLOL but still i want KW to confirm himselfEmbarrassed bcoz as per his latest interview he is not doing any show as of nowErmm lets wait for some article confirming thisSmile
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Kal to pata chal hi jayega. Lets see.
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i just hope if kw comes in pkyek then he should n't opposite with piya.he can do diffrent role.once in dmg cv try to pair kw aka sid with riddhima chalanging the main lead arman riddhima.which creat division among the dmg fans & leading the showe's ending.i hope pkyek cv does n't repat the same mistake by bringing a third person betwen a forever couple like abhiya.if they bring a third person betwen abhiya they will surely suffer just like dmg when dmg cv brings a third person betwen arman -riddhima.i like pkyek very much.it is one of my favourite tv show till today.i don't want to see pkyek is strugling for some unwise decision is taken by cv.i want to see pkyek is shining.
i have nothing against kw.he is a talanted actor.but i don't want to see him to pair up with piya in pkyek.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index