Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 91)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_monaya

Ye Aaplogo ke 'WAIT & WATCH' ke Chakkar me Logo ki Zindagiyaa Barbaad ho Jaani h, By God..!! Stern Smile ROFL 

& BTW 'ZINDAGI NAA MILEGI DOBARA' ROFL  isiliye stop dis 'WAIT & WATCH'...Wacko ROFL

OMG !! TL here...Shocked Shocked Shocked...ROFL ROFL!! What a 'Besharm' followerShockedLOL LOL ROFL... Ab tak Previous parts par Comment bhi nahin kiya aur Next update bhi chahiye...??Ermm Unhappy.

Yaa...ZINDAGI NAA MILEGI DOBARAEmbarrassed...toh apna FF kaun se janam mein update...sorry Start LOLkarogi...??Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SandCastle.SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

Hey Joseph and S3...Smile
hope so this time im on time...As Usual update was Superb...Mind blowing and very very very interesting...Embarrassed
Very Well written...Clap
Tinku Samrat's AS Tom and Jerry scene was fantastic...tinku was not missing a single chance to trap samrat...Poor sammy had completely in traped between Tinku and his dadBig smile
after all Tinku is indeed a very smart kid ...i thoroughly enjoyed Samrat miserable condition in this scene..unless Gunjan didn't come...
Tinku ka bas chalta to sam ko Jail bhijwa k hi dam leta...LOL
i love the line when Tinku said after long pause of Samrat's silence...that kuch bolte kyu nai..tum is tra papa ko ignore nai kar skte..then to papa.ye to apko importance hi nai de raha...Big smile
and the best thing was...when GD kept asking to Sam what was he doing on window...and he had no excused and reason to tell then only one reason did strike in my mind...and it was the same which u mentioned...n i was again so happyyy...SmileEmbarrassed
Finally Gunjan saved Samrat...thats what he wanted..but this Tinku was trying to creat pangaaa again n again ...obviousely na..he cant see samrat in peacefull condition..n most of all his Di was trying to defend and save  him...and tinku simply couldnot digest this...Wink
and then its Samrrat's turn to tease Tinku after convinced GD...that Mukka-laat line was also very Gud...i must say...Samrat ka ek hi "Saala" he jo k us ko bht bhaari parta he...ya parne wala he...
but for Gunjan he'll surely tolerate him happily...abi b to Gunjan k liye bacha lia na us ne Dad ki daant se...Wink
Extra ordinary smart and intelligent child...that whole scene since start to end of Samrat Tinku Gunjan and GD, GM was tooo Gud..im really speechless to tell how much i love this whole update and specially for this scene...when samrat himself invited him for dinner...what a straighforward guest...my most fav part was last part of 3/3...it was outstanding part...
here Tinku's irritation was worth to watch..calling Sam's bhukkadd...Chipku..n etc etc...
Finally Samrat was successfull to won GD and Gm's hearts..his 1st gud impression works on them...morever he was trying to be extra smart...like taking aashirwaad and giving gyaan to Gunjan..badon se behass nai karte ..ye woo...i was feeling like laughing on this whole scene...LOLBig smile
this time i dont think therez any particular my fav line..but i think the whole whole part was mine fav...but the last sequence was out standing...that "Sanskaari purush kk sanskaroon ki dukan me band krwata hun"...haan ek line thi jo mujhe bht achi lagi...
"YEh kuch b khanne nai aye hen ..Yeh to Dinner khane aye hen..." oh God Tinku is sooo Sweet and soo Gud...no doubt hez my fav character in this story...kahan se dhoonda he aesa bacha...Hatts of to Joseph and S3...for making Tinku's charcter so interesting and mind blowing...and Hatts of to you guys for writting all this lines and stuff u used to write this scene..Star
Superb work guys...after so long u updated but with very splendid and tremendouse peice of workClap
Samrat's Mom Dad scene was also very nice and wonderfully written...dont know his dad is ryt or wrong at his own place..regarding to chose a life partner for samrat...what to say...samrat k past ko dekhte hue to theek hi lgta he uska dad...apni jaga...but now atleast they have to ask to him abt his choice ...atleast for once na...Ouch..but hez adamant for Yamini's proposal...Ouch
Arnav and his frnd phone conversation was very nice...here again i liked one more line..that jail one was...LOL
overall Amazing and Fantastic update...no words to describe...EmbarrassedClap
thanks for the pm..now continue soon the next part...Smile

Thank you Rija for your sweet n long feed-backSmile.Your comments are very precious for usEmbarrassed.Yes this time you are on time...(Umeed se bhi pehle...Embarrassedactually,want to say sorry for my very-very late ReplyEmbarrassed)

Thanks for appreciating Samrat -Tinku parts...Smile We got mixed response for it...we really respect the readers view...any way, yes They both are trying to re-difine, Tom-Jerry type chemistry. Tinku don't like Samrat because,in his view.. Samrat' car was reponsible for her Di enjury. Toh woh toh itni asani se Samrat ko chhodega nahin...Ouch That comparison with 'Spider-Man' was instant reaction for anyone.wonder,we thought same thingWink.

Tinku was feeling little bit jealous...why her 'Di' protect to Samrat...Confused this is the another reason of her rude behavior. Second side, SAMRAT knows that GUNJAN loves her little bro too much... totally 'Tedha hai par Mera hai' type situation hai...LOL Tinku ko kuchh kehna means GUNJAN ko upset kar dena... 1 hi baat hai..so, 'Keep Silence' is best option for himLOL.

I am so glad that you liked whole Update n sequences... Thanks for liking n appreciating Tinku's character...Embarrassed We love his character too... because,the character of Tinku is very-very important part of story... he is not only for fun making scenes... His Naughty but,mature character is 1 of the main USP of this story...without his character..story can't be move...Ouch.

SD is self-obsessed person...He thinks,Woh aur unke decisions always right hote hain... and this is the problem. Arnav is very sensible person... he wants Gunjan in his life with his family acceptance.. He didn't know anything about Problems of his family or Gunjan's family. We'll be reveal his family problem very soon. Its totally different from Bhushan's family problem.

Thanks again Rija for your regular detailed view about this story and all updates...Smile Its very encouraging for us...Embarrassed New part is almost ready...We'll be post very soon...Embarrassed 

JosephHeart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gunurloveSwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

OMGGG m soo sorry i cannot read it now...
I have sum prior commitments to fulfill... Big smile but will comment as soon as possible pakka... Big smile LOL
The pics r soo lovely that m really desperate to read it fast...

See I said I'll edit is soon... I wonder what can be d definition of SOON LOL LOL
Awesome Teaser...!! But again CONFUSING...!!
Woahhh the 1st part of d teaser was scary... Shocked Arnav in that tone???? Surprising hun... that too Gunjan k saath?? Freak... I don wanna imagine wat r u all upto with this write up...!!
Very nicely explained... Superbb dialogues... Gunjan's especially... very matured n heart touching! Smile
Brij came to noe something???? WHAT???? I mean not d shocking waala What? Its like What did he come to noe... LOL Nai nai kuch mat bolo... I noe u'll say "Wait for d Story to unfold. U'll come to noe..." Wink But seriously this is teh best thing in your writings... hell lot of suspense...!! Loving it yaar...Big smile
Yamini is such a B****...Angry... Poor Sam...
Samrat-Tinku conversation was sooo damn adorable mahn...! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  Tinku was sooo good! Loved him soo much...! The way he teases Samrat n then manages the situation to flash a smile on his face. Sooo cute.

S - WIFE...?? (shockingly) Who...? Meri ab tak shaadi nahin hui hai...

T - Oh...Sorry 'To-Be' add karna bhool gaya tha...I mean "To-Be wife",Arre wohi jo last evening aapse Favicol ki tube ki tarah chipak rahi thi... But,I must say...Your face expression was so funny... lag raha tha... jaise koi vamp,kisi villain ko kidnap kar le ja rahi ho... and start to laugh... SAMRAT stopped his Cycle and glared at him so angrily...

TINKU stopped as he SAMRAT's face red with anger... and looking downwards, he said meekly... "Sorry...just kidding..."

SAMRAT started walking pushing his cycle along with him. TINKU too got off and started walking... mumbling...  "GABBAR ke liye MONIKA Darling ! WoW !! Kya casting hai..."
ROFL Awesome dialogues...!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL Cudnt stop myself from laughing loudly... ROFL ROFL
Superbb post guys...!!! Waiting for d story to uncover itself soon... so that all these teasery stuffs r cleared... Wink Wink Wink 
Keep writing more... not a huge comment lyk always but Teaser k liye itna kaafi hai, hai na? Wink Tongue

Thanks Tuli for your belated UnreservedLOL. Thanks for compliments about Pics. selection...Embarrassed

Yeh TEASER bhi Confusing...??Confused LOL. ((Promo curiosity develop nahin karenge toh Movie dekhne kaun jaayega...Wink
))

ARNAV-GUNJAN scene is very important sequence... (Obviously,this time can't reveal main content of that sceneEmbarrassed You know me...EmbarrassedLOL Bachhon ko zyada tang nahin karte...Embarrassed) Yes,GUNJAN dio reflects the true situation of girls in our society   ((By the way, here I am not talking about you...You are exceptional case...Sabhi tumhaari tarah 'Jhaansi Ki Raani' thode na hain...
ROFL))

Samrat-Brij scene is very emotional part... You can better judge that scene after reading whole sequence. Yamini...as usual... what can I say...Embarrassed??

That Samrat-Tinku scene is our favorite too... Tinku can't leave any chance to tease Samrat...LOL Poor Samrat... due to Gunjan he can't say anything to him...Embarrassed.

JosephHeart.

cool_tuliSwaNia_2

gunurlove IF-Dazzler
gunurlove
gunurlove

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by gunurlove

Hey Joseph and S3...Smile
hope so this time im on time...As Usual update was Superb...Mind blowing and very very very interesting...Embarrassed
Very Well written...Clap
Tinku Samrat's AS Tom and Jerry scene was fantastic...tinku was not missing a single chance to trap samrat...Poor sammy had completely in traped between Tinku and his dadBig smile
after all Tinku is indeed a very smart kid ...i thoroughly enjoyed Samrat miserable condition in this scene..unless Gunjan didn't come...
Tinku ka bas chalta to sam ko Jail bhijwa k hi dam leta...LOL
i love the line when Tinku said after long pause of Samrat's silence...that kuch bolte kyu nai..tum is tra papa ko ignore nai kar skte..then to papa.ye to apko importance hi nai de raha...Big smile
and the best thing was...when GD kept asking to Sam what was he doing on window...and he had no excused and reason to tell then only one reason did strike in my mind...and it was the same which u mentioned...n i was again so happyyy...SmileEmbarrassed
Finally Gunjan saved Samrat...thats what he wanted..but this Tinku was trying to creat pangaaa again n again ...obviousely na..he cant see samrat in peacefull condition..n most of all his Di was trying to defend and save  him...and tinku simply couldnot digest this...Wink
and then its Samrrat's turn to tease Tinku after convinced GD...that Mukka-laat line was also very Gud...i must say...Samrat ka ek hi "Saala" he jo k us ko bht bhaari parta he...ya parne wala he...
but for Gunjan he'll surely tolerate him happily...abi b to Gunjan k liye bacha lia na us ne Dad ki daant se...Wink
Extra ordinary smart and intelligent child...that whole scene since start to end of Samrat Tinku Gunjan and GD, GM was tooo Gud..im really speechless to tell how much i love this whole update and specially for this scene...when samrat himself invited him for dinner...what a straighforward guest...my most fav part was last part of 3/3...it was outstanding part...
here Tinku's irritation was worth to watch..calling Sam's bhukkadd...Chipku..n etc etc...
Finally Samrat was successfull to won GD and Gm's hearts..his 1st gud impression works on them...morever he was trying to be extra smart...like taking aashirwaad and giving gyaan to Gunjan..badon se behass nai karte ..ye woo...i was feeling like laughing on this whole scene...LOLBig smile
this time i dont think therez any particular my fav line..but i think the whole whole part was mine fav...but the last sequence was out standing...that "Sanskaari purush kk sanskaroon ki dukan me band krwata hun"...haan ek line thi jo mujhe bht achi lagi...
"YEh kuch b khanne nai aye hen ..Yeh to Dinner khane aye hen..." oh God Tinku is sooo Sweet and soo Gud...no doubt hez my fav character in this story...kahan se dhoonda he aesa bacha...Hatts of to Joseph and S3...for making Tinku's charcter so interesting and mind blowing...and Hatts of to you guys for writting all this lines and stuff u used to write this scene..Star
Superb work guys...after so long u updated but with very splendid and tremendouse peice of workClap
Samrat's Mom Dad scene was also very nice and wonderfully written...dont know his dad is ryt or wrong at his own place..regarding to chose a life partner for samrat...what to say...samrat k past ko dekhte hue to theek hi lgta he uska dad...apni jaga...but now atleast they have to ask to him abt his choice ...atleast for once na...Ouch..but hez adamant for Yamini's proposal...Ouch
Arnav and his frnd phone conversation was very nice...here again i liked one more line..that jail one was...LOL
overall Amazing and Fantastic update...no words to describe...EmbarrassedClap
thanks for the pm..now continue soon the next part...Smile

Thank you Rija for your sweet n long feed-backSmile.Your comments are very precious for usEmbarrassed.Yes this time you are on time...(Umeed se bhi pehle...Embarrassedactually,want to say sorry for my very-very late ReplyEmbarrassed)

Thanks for appreciating Samrat -Tinku parts...Smile We got mixed response for it...we really respect the readers view...any way, yes They both are trying to re-difine, Tom-Jerry type chemistry. Tinku don't like Samrat because,in his view.. Samrat' car was reponsible for her Di enjury. Toh woh toh itni asani se Samrat ko chhodega nahin...Ouch That comparison with 'Spider-Man' was instant reaction for anyone.wonder,we thought same thingWink.

Tinku was feeling little bit jealous...why her 'Di' protect to Samrat...Confused this is the another reason of her rude behavior. Second side, SAMRAT knows that GUNJAN loves her little bro too much... totally 'Tedha hai par Mera hai' type situation hai...LOL Tinku ko kuchh kehna means GUNJAN ko upset kar dena... 1 hi baat hai..so, 'Keep Silence' is best option for himLOL.

I am so glad that you liked whole Update n sequences... Thanks for liking n appreciating Tinku's character...Embarrassed We love his character too... because,the character of Tinku is very-very important part of story... he is not only for fun making scenes... His Naughty but,mature character is 1 of the main USP of this story...without his character..story can't be move...Ouch.

SD is self-obsessed person...He thinks,Woh aur unke decisions always right hote hain... and this is the problem. Arnav is very sensible person... he wants Gunjan in his life with his family acceptance.. He didn't know anything about Problems of his family or Gunjan's family. We'll be reveal his family problem very soon. Its totally different from Bhushan's family problem.

Thanks again Rija for your regular detailed view about this story and all updates...Smile Its very encouraging for us...Embarrassed New part is almost ready...We'll be post very soon...Embarrassed 

JosephHeart.

Yup Offcourse i was waiting for your reply...but no need to say Sorry..As swati told me abt your condition..and definitely You need rest and you Should take care of your self ...Embarrassed
so Its okkk...and thanks for your sweet reply...Smile

1gunjan7SwaNia_2Joseph_A

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Ye Aaplogo ke 'WAIT & WATCH' ke Chakkar me Logo ki Zindagiyaa Barbaad ho Jaani h, By God..!! Stern Smile ROFL 

& BTW 'ZINDAGI NAA MILEGI DOBARA' ROFL  isiliye stop dis 'WAIT & WATCH'...Wacko ROFL

OMG !! TL here...Shocked Shocked Shocked...ROFL ROFL!! What a 'Besharm' followerShockedLOL LOL ROFL... Ab tak Previous parts par Comment bhi nahin kiya aur Next update bhi chahiye...??Ermm Unhappy.

Yaa...ZINDAGI NAA MILEGI DOBARAEmbarrassed...toh apna FF kaun se janam mein update...sorry Start LOLkarogi...??Wink

Yea Yea Woh toh mai hu hi HIMESSS...ROFL ROFL & yea me here...Cool for my EXCLUSIVE Darshan... Phoolo se SWAGAT karo mera...ROFL ROFL & I commnted on MBYPH & its more than enuf i guess...Ermm Go Chk my Comment Der...!! Tumhare liye bohot hi ACCHE & UCCHA Shabd use kiye h maine...Dead ROFL & for the time being MBYPH is my Fav so...Embarrassed & Nxt Update JALDI CHAHIYE...!!Tongue

& U still remember it?!Shocked M CENTERSHOCKED..!!Shocked Shocked ROFL ROFL & Kyu Bechaare ko yaad krke uska Dil Dukhate ho...Let it REST IN PEACE...!!Wink ROFL & Iss Saal only ONESHOTS & woh bhi bohot HARDLY...!! M Damn BUSY..!!D'oh

SwaNia_2Joseph_A

Swaatii Goldie
Swaatii
Swaatii

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Shukriya . . .
Pm list mein add karne k liye .
Big smile

SwaNia_2Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

yaar lemme finish with the teaser first... Lot of things had cum down n i had to stop cumin here for long... but worry I'll finish the teaser n this part hopefully by tomorrow...!!! Will edit it with my comment soon... Smile

Finally Editing... But m not responsible for my lateoclock hun...! All thanx to my exams n durga puja... ( Okey..No problem...Embarrassed 'Der aaye Durust aaye'LOL I know the actual condition of Indian 'Planning Commission' LOL)

Okay cumin to Part-29 (Haila...!!!Shocked Direct -29...??Shocked Shocked Shocked Its only 9 YaarEmbarrassed,abhi toh wahaan pahunchne mein kaafi time haiEmbarrassed)

Bhushan House sequence was tooo good...!!! So funny, dramatic, romantic, ummm... not getting more adjectives in my mind as of now...
(colour changed coz brown is my comment color to camouflage ho rha thaLOL)warna Life Time ke liye uss YAMINI  naam ka Sim apni Life ke Mobile mein daalna hoga...aur yahaan toh 'Portability' ki facility bhi nahin milegi... Dude...really need your Help...yeh meri puri life ka sawaal hai...)) u noe wat guys... ye meri line hai... I keep on uttering this line weneva it cums to a relationship funda...!! Tongue (Oh !! I didn't about it...Tongue warna courtesy-Tuli write karna padtaLOL )

Yaaar this Pratap Shergill is least bothered about his son yaar... I pity Sam a lot...! Actually I pity his wife more...!! They never thought about a break-up thing?? I mean common- sense hai yaar... if Samrat was in a relationship with Yamini, then wudn he keep on talking about that idiot flat b****...!? He didn talk about her from d tym he has returned home n her parents especially his mom didn even ask him about her... Even then a doubt wasn raised in d family??? ConfusedConfusedConfused Sab lage pade hai Sam ki shaadi karane k liye...!!! Everybody like Gunajn so much including Sam then why don they think of her????  (Good Point...!! But,If you read 1st  part...toh wahaan clear hai ki, PRATAP(SD) ne SAMRAT ko time diya tha ki,agar woh with in 2 yrs. apni pasand ki ladki se shadi nahin kar pata then,uss ke baad usse Family ki choice ki ladki se marriage karni hogi without asking any single question ,YAMINI is first choice of SD..due to his friendship to her father , He don't care about Break-up thing)

Again Bhushan Family... in this part m sorry to say but I found Tinku a bit over-the-top...! He is a kid n I think he shud noe his limitations... at certain points u hav shown d wrongness in his words but at certain places there is no opposition shown...! I mean words like Chindi-Chor, Lafange, Bhukkad n all...!!! He has to behave innocently lyka kiddo... otherwise his image is getting spoilt... He is my fav char of this whole ff... plss don spoil it lyk this...!! Kabhi shabhi accha lagta hai but all the time...Embarrassed I hope you r getting wat m trying to say... plss don feel bad hun..!  (No Yaar I don't feel bad for any criticism... But I want to clearify 1 thing... This scene is continuity of last part scene...so,showing Tinku's anger was necessary. 1 part mein anger n second part mein cool,innocent,sweet kid nahin show kar sakteEmbarrassed.

and,second thing about words... toh Please read again... He called 'Chindi-chor' but,not in front of his Dad... and the other words Like... Bhukhhad, Lafange n all his Thoughts words...woh soch raha hai...keh nahin raha..Embarrassed...  some points Next Parts read karne ke baad clear ho jaayenge..Embarrassed

N don't worry..we are not going to spoil his character... He is naughty n too much protective for GUNJAN ... He have a reason for do all these things. Please wait... very soon... we'll be disclose that what is the reason for his this type of behavior... Uske baad again detail mein discuss karenge...Embarrassed )

N finally the Super Hero...!! Arnav Grewal!!!!!!
Gr88 job... even I wud hav had dun d same... Smart person... U see Gr8 minds think alike... LOL (yaa...I knowEmbarrassed You n Your GR8 [confusing] MindLOL)

But m sooo damn excited to noe the secret behind all this Grewal family confusion...! I jsu hope that it gets clarified asap...!!! N yaar i must say... Amazing family link-ups hun..!
LOL
R - Ok...Don't worry...kuchh aur sochte hain...koi na koi raasta toh nikal hi aayega...Hey ! wait...Tumhein apni bhabhi se poochna chahiye... at least,If I am not wrong then,she is cousin of GUNJAN...?? Unhein kuchh na kuchh toh pata hoga...

A - Haan...pata hoga...lekin,main unse kaise poochoon...? Woh mere call receive hi nahin kar rahin...? Meri unse baat hi nahin ho paa rahi...aur waise bhi woh aaj kal apne Parents ke ghar gayi hui hain...

R - Oh...Its a Great info...Because, she is friend of my cousin...unka ghar paas mein hi hai...Main kal khud jaa kar unse miloonga... Aur unse GUNJAN ki saari information le kar tumhein call karta hoon...

Wowww u people thot soo much while writing this thing...!! I donno whom to exactly credit for this so m complimenting all 4 of u..!! Wink  (Oh ! Thanks for your compliments...EmbarrassedDon't worry we'll be share this compliment equallyLOLwithout any fightLOL )

Overall... superbbly written...! but my doubts aren't cleared yet... so will pakka wait patiently for it Big smile Wink LOL Too good... Keep it up...Embarrassed Hug (Thanks again Tuli for this detailed comment...feeling so happy after read your views..after some light moments... story would be move on very serious Plot...n that time we disclose all mysteries till then..please wait...Embarrassed)

cool_tuliSwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Yea Yea Woh toh mai hu hi HIMESSS...ROFL ROFL & yea me here...Cool for my EXCLUSIVE Darshan... Phoolo se SWAGAT karo mera...ROFL ROFL & I commnted on MBYPH & its more than enuf i guess...Ermm Go Chk my Comment Der...!! Tumhare liye bohot hi ACCHE & UCCHA Shabd use kiye h maine...Dead ROFL & for the time being MBYPH is my Fav so...Embarrassed & Nxt Update JALDI CHAHIYE...!!Tongue

& U still remember it?!Shocked M CENTERSHOCKED..!!Shocked Shocked ROFL ROFL & Kyu Bechaare ko yaad krke uska Dil Dukhate ho...Let it REST IN PEACE...!!Wink ROFL & Iss Saal only ONESHOTS & woh bhi bohot HARDLY...!! M Damn BUSY..!!D'oh

You called me HIMESHHHAngry Angry Angry... If,I am Himesh then you are DOLLY BINDRA...Dead ROFLROFL. (Nice name naa...Wink I know... you like it...ab Please sharmana nahin... Thanks kehne ki bhi zaroorat nahin...Embarrassed Because,Dosti mein No Thanks No Sorry...Embarrassed)

Phool laane market gaya tha the...But,shop keeper said..."Fool ke liye Phool kyun waste kar rahe ho...??" [Nice thought naa...EmbarrassedLOL But,Sachhi Yaar..MUMBAI mein kitni popular hain Aap..Shocked. sabhi jaante hain...Shocked Introduction dene ki zaroorat hi nahin padti... Bas Ekta kaho (I-F waaliLOL)... sabhi samajh jaate hain...LOL LOL LOL.Thank God !! abhi tak kisi ne Joote nahin lagaye...EmbarrassedLOL]

N 2 FF ke liye 1 CommentAngry... what a logic behind this...Confused?? I'll be check... zara main toh dekhoon kitni 'Taarif' ki hai...Angry Ouchthen,wahaan bhi Class loonga...AngryLOL.

n REST IN PEACE...??
Nahinnn Yehhh Nahinnn Hooo Saktaaa !!Cry Yeh sunne se pehle...Main...  ((Bas ab iss se zyada over acting nahin kar sakta...EmbarrassedLOL Issi se kaam chala lo...Embarrassed.LOL)) Okey...but  seriously that was very interesting concept... (Kaash tumne chatting se zyada apni Story par concentrate kiya hotaWink...toh...LOL LOL LOL) But,now I am waiting for your Next OSSmile.

1gunjan7SandCastle.SwaNia_2

Go to top