Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 89)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arzzo

after a long tym but an awesome post again it was funfilled with tinku and sam convo loved how their both grin to each other and irritate eachother LOL and the sams parents conv was also gud their both want sams happiness but their both pov is different and sam pov is all differentWink gunji parents and sams meeting was great and now arnav waisa uska aur humaraha dono kah yeh jana kah haq banta hai kah wats the secretWinkBig smile so waiting eagerly for the secret to be unfold and let see kya sam ab kya kya karta hai over all the post was mindblowingThumbs UpThumbs Up and thinku and sam povs was hilarious and awesome as usual do cont soon and sorry for late reply net sahi nai chal raha tha 

Thanks Arzzo for this sweet feed-back Embarrassed. Yes,Samrat-Tinku is sharing a different type of bonding...just like Tom n JerryLOL. Samrat's parents wants to samrat's happiness... they are concerned for him...but,their view is different.They are totally unaware with samrat's wish.

Arnav ko bahot jald pata chalega ki,..what's the main problem..toh saath mein readers bhi jaan jaayenge...Embarrassed. Samrat is ready with his Plan... But,hia main problem is Tinku is there n he is so possessive for his 'Di'. Thanks for the liking whole parts n Sam-Tinku POV lines.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

sharie2525 Groupbie
sharie2525
sharie2525

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
This is marvelous!!!!!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharie2525

This is marvelous!!!!!!! 

Thanks Buddy for your appreciationEmbarrassed.

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
awesome update and loved samrat plan to woo gunjan's parents..totally mindblowing...loved it so much

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Let Me Catchhh Up With The Story Hug

Ok !! Sanz...take your time Dear...Embarrassed

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Grace7391

Awesome ff ...jst loved reading it

Well, first of all thanks for the pm...

Now coming to the updates, your story's concept is very good. Loved Tinku and Gunjan's sibling bonding..

Tinku is naughtorius but as well  adorable.. loved his possessiveness towards Gunjan... He is my favourite in your story..

Sajan scenes are cute..Loved their first meeting... n in the recent update the window scene... 

N loved their parents... they are so concerned about their children happiness ( may be Samrat's dad is exception, what i feel but he may hav his own POV)

Curious to know about Gunjan's mystery...

Arnav is cute... it seems he care about Gunjan a lot..

at last your all update are mind blowing...

Looking forward to read more...

continue soon

Thank you so much Grace for your all sweet words for this Story concept n all updates. Tinku-Gunjan bonding is very important part of story... No doubt,They are adorable sibling. Thanks for liking the character of EmbarrassedTinku . SaJan fist meeting scene n Window scene is our favorite tooEmbarrassed.

We'll be revel that mystery very soon...Actually the main plot of the very serious... and after the disclose of all mystery... no any scope for funny or light scene so, this time we want to establish all characters in very simple light moments. Yes...Arnav is really sweet...Embarrassed We'll be update soon.

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Hi Joseph & S3

First of all welcome back JosephSmile how r u feeling now?? i hope everything is fine...i know it will take some time for full recovery...take plenty of rest..& don't stress much..Smile..

And now coming to the update...i won't say much...i will just doClap

Loved the scene between sammy tinku & GD...thank god gunjan ne sam ko bacha liya varna sam ki toh band baj jatiDead tinku is very naughtyEmbarrassed but sam & his chemistry is rocking..

i can't understand wat is the problem of SD...why he unhappy with samrat??Confused he is not in any livein relationship before... his dad don't trust himUnhappy & why he is taking decision on behalf of samrat after all it is samrat's lifeUnhappy

Curious to know the mystery behind gunjan's family...i hope u will reveal it sooncWink i know u will not.do it so soon..but still hopeing shayad arnav kuch help kardeWink

do continue soon...thanx for the Pm.Big smile

TANUSmile

Thanks Tanu for your warm welcome.Now,I am feeling much-much better.Yes...its little longer procedure...n irritating tooAngry...But its a life time experience too so...I am really happy...Because,I know...Cool.. Yeh 'treatment' na milega  Dobara...LOL ROFL LOL

Really thanks for appreciating that part...Embarrassed Your words are really very encouraging for us.We are really glad to know that,you liked Samrat at BHUSHN House part Smile. V do lots of effort to write Samrat-Tinku scenes ... because,they both are not less then other... so,little bit difficult for us.Embarrassed
Thanks for liking their scenes.

SD is a typical father figure... He thinks, he is Right always...and this is the reason of differences between SD with SM.No doubt,He is caring... and his point is right on his place too.Confused.

We'll be reveal that mystery very soon Embarrassed... Please,little wait...

Thanks,
Joseph.

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2snowwhite28

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saduf

awesome update and loved samrat plan to woo gunjan's parents..totally mindblowing...loved it so much

Thanks Sadaf for your Nice CommentSmile.Its really very precious to us.Embarrassed

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Go to top