Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
superb updt..cont soon.. thanks a lot for pm.
tanisha997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fabulous update
thanks 😳
shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
i loved it 
cont soon
thanks for pm
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
sam & tinku were just lol
luvd gunji & tinkus convo
ab ye letter ki nayi prob kya hai????
plz cont soon
luv
kriti
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing!!!!!!!!!!!1 lovely update!!!!!!!!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so dam lovely❤️..i loved sam and tinku😆 😆 😆...gunjan and tinku were also cute and sajan convo after the dinner was so awww😳😳😳..now letter is in our way..waiting 4 the next part and thnx 4 the pm🤗
Aini..😳
Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Loved it. It was not boring. Samrat impressed gunjan's parents! It was expected. obviously, how can any one won't get impreesed by him, and that too when he is trying to impress. After all,he is SAMRAT! How can anyone resist his charm. And Tinku's counter thoughs for samrat's dio., were very cute and funny. Tinku-gunjan's convo in kitchen is very nice. It felt real. U guys have wrote it very nicely. Tinku is very adorable. He obeys gunjan's words. I liked that scene a lot. The dinner scene is also good. Tinku is thinking that sam wanks to appoint her as a cook in thier restaurant!!! That was so hilarious! And liked the Amit's jokes on gunjan's roties.  It was funny. But, what is the mystry of bhushan's? What happened to them, that they all are so upset on going back to delhi? What was that letter about? I know i have to wait, to know about all these. Sajan scenes at the dinner is so cute. And Tinku's reaction, when sam said that he 'think' that he should leave now, was so hilarious!! I couldn't stop myself from laughing!! Sajan convo after dinner was adorable. Samrat stared to obey her words from now only!!! How sweet! Just her one word, stopped samrat from going out!! This shows what effect gunjan had on sam. And gunjan is concerned about samrat. Gunjan-Tinku's convo in room is so good. Tinku is really metured kid. And he is very much concerned about his family. gunjan, is a very loving sister. And it was suprising for me, that tinku actually thinks that samrat is a nice guy!!! So, he did all that prank, only to divert his parents mind! Really, tinku is very adorable kid. Samrat is thinking to take help from ishitha! Intresting. Want to know how will he react, when sam says that he wants to marry gunjan!! Let's hope that samrat's plan B also succeeds. Waiting for next update eagerly. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm. 

preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update...cont soon
Shreya30456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suberb update tinku n gunjan bonding is just so awesome n samrat is really great
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Will Try To Comment Whenever I Get Tym Hon 😳 🤗