Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 46)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

reserved...

edited...
plsss don kill me guys I noe that m really late in commenting...n m soo sorry for that...
actually i wanted a long tym for reading it... coz i don like to read li'l li'l everyday... Embarrassed
Anyways now that i hav completed reading... I wud like to say that the 2nd part was really amazing...
finally Arnav's entry n wowww I loved it allooot Embarrassed Embarrassed I cud actly imagine him n he was lukin super sexy... Big smile Embarrassed
The 1st part was very dramatic n emotional... but overall very well updated...
The Tinku n Gunjan part was very cuteee... I loved Tinku allooot... congoo joe for this Wink
Okay now... since its me... TULI D GR88...LOL I hav e to ask a doubt like always LOL
If Gunjan's marriage is fixed with Arnav, then how cum Arnav's parents donno about this... I mean it was written that Arnav has to tell his parents about his love for Gunjan... how is it possible??Confused
N i won't ask wats d new mystery revolving around Grewal family... coz i noe that I hav to wait for it to cum out Smile
Samrat's relation was very well narrated n well explained... but u guys ought to clear this doubt...
Now m waiting for Yamini to cum in n Sam's reaction over it...
Anyways u guys carry on with d ff...
Gud luck... Wink

S3 gr888 that u r accompanying Joseph here too Smile

Thanks Tuli for your precious comment here.Embarrassed ( Finally,You didLOL ). N please,don't say sorry for that...Its Ok..YaarWink.No problem,You can take your time for reading,always.Smile

Thanks a lot for liking both parts especially,2nd part.Embarrassed And,about your confusion...Please,Please ! read again (Especially ARNAV's thought n AD-AM's convoEmbarrassed) ...ARNAV wants to tell his parents about his marriage. Buddy,Arrange marriage mein Date n others things parents fix karte hain...Groom or Bride nahinLOL.This is not 'Love Marriage' ARNAV's likes GUNJAN...(Love at First sight,type situation) so,he wants to marry with her,simple. I think,after next part..yeh doubt clear ho jaayega.Embarrassed

And,about that mystery of GREWAL n BHUSHAN's family,will reveal very soon.Embarrassed That is Turning Point of story,so this time can't reveal any thingEmbarrassed.YAMINI is coming...very soon.Wink.I think,next part is also little mysterious Embarrassed.Really,thanks for your liking this Update n new Writers combination.We''ll be post our next update very soon.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2SandCastle.cool_tuli

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
oh god i m commenting so late...
hey joseph...reallty sorry for such a late comment but m a lil busy these days...Embarrassed so kindly pardon me...ok now coming to the updt...it was mind blowing...ClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStar...
excellent yaar..
love the way you write...Embarrassed
and i m loving this marriage confusionLOLTongue
you are portraying all this so well...Clap
plz plz updt soon...LOL(my usual line..)...
and thanks fr the pmEmbarrassed
sorry fr commenting late...Ouch
love
ambikaEmbarrassedLOLWinkTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

Hey Joseph and this time again S3 too 'EmbarrassedTongue...it was again a master piece Creation from all ur side'.Simply fantastic..and Awesome'Clap

Everything everyline from starting to end was sooo mind blowing''.Superb team work'.you guys always write every situation so naturally'..everyones's feelings'reactions'thoughts emotions'.Justification with each n every character is claearly visible in your's SS''''Clap
Even two little kids have their own importance in this soo much mature story'. I really like both Rohan and Tinku's characters veryyy much''.Specially the scene when rohan explained the meaning of MB and MBA to Samrat'LOL
oh God'so cute and intelligent and Sharp minded Tinku was'' LOL

'.and Samrat's anger and reaction after came to know this was completely expected'.then all his dialogues abt Tinku and gunjan were very nice'Samrat spoke harsh words abt her soo sweet bro definitely she cant tolerate this na...she really hurted by his words'OuchOuchOuch'.this whole scene was very very Good'Clap

But the main thing was Samrat knew that Gunjan had hitted his bike but he was smiling ..wahhh'..it shows how much he like Her just in one and only single meeting with her'''WinkWink

..specially the way you cleared the misunderstanding of Samrat by Ishita'..she was little bit confused then shocked by his statement'..n when she was trying to convince him that Gunjan is not that girl he was not believing of her'here I was thinking what happens if Samrat come to know abt this when his real to-be wife and in laws visit to their home''I mean he was not believing Ishita that time'n taking it as a joke'

Then how can he be trust  on his family and face this reality that time'..Wink

Oh God'on a very short time he had deeply affected by Gunjan'''..WinkEmbarrassed

Gunjan and Tinku scene was as usual very cute and beautifull'''.i was touch by Tinku's lines abt her Di marriage'.CryCry...and his questions were too good'..he was  irritating his Di in so much innocent manners'LOLLOL'..Hez really a very loving and caring brother'Gunjan was so write at hers place'how much Samrat knows abt him'.

Very Excellent Job Joseph and S3''.Truly a wonderful and Magnificent update''u always inspire your readers'..Thumbs Up

Arnav Entry scene was also very nice '.he is Khadoos boss in this update too..as like he is in the show'.but really like gunjan wowww 'impressive'..

But what was the mystery yaar'his phone convo with his mom confused all of us very much..please update next part sooonnn and revealed the truth''I think may b his marriage with Gunjan is to be cancelled..or supposed to be cancelled'

plz update soon...
once again very very thanks to all of you for this long update...you guys have done a great hard work on it...its clearly evident by your all updates...
you are trualy the best writers...and Best team...Tongue

Thanks a lot Rija for your precious n sweet Comment.Embarrassed.Its really so encouraging for us.EmbarrassedThanks for liking,our writing style.Actually,we want to present all things in very simple way...Drama also. so, Characters emotions... thoughts... reaction n Dialogue part par little bit extra work karna padta hai.Embarrassed.

Definitely,TINKU n ROHAN is very important part of this story.Especially,TINKU...he loves n cares his 'Di' too much...so,he  is protective for her.Embarrassed and we really want to give equal space to all important characters...so,this is the main reason of our long-long updates...(some time may be,boring tooLOL)

Yaa,Finally all misunderstanding cleared now.Embarrassed SAMRAT is hurt with this 'Reality'.OuchWe'll continue this scene in our next update too.Embarrassed GUNJAN-TINKU part is very special for us tooEmbarrassed. so,we put some extra effort to write their parts. YAMINI is coming very soon.Embarrassed

About,Mysterious Part...Embarrassed This time we can't disclose many things... but,yes next part is also mysterious.and believe me,This Mystery is true Logical...Yeh only,hype create karne ke liye forcefully in-put ki gayi Mystery  nahin hai.LOL

Next Update is very-very important part of this story.so,don't miss it.Embarrassed N Best Writer...!!Shocked I think,This is biggest compliment... so,not take it seriously...LOL LOL LOL. Because,After 'Best'...'Better' karne ki possibility ka end ho jaata hai...Embarrassed But, we are really happy that you all liking this story n our updates...this is more then enough for us.Embarrassed

Thanks again Rija for this long sweet feed-back.Embarrassed

Joseph.Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERgunurloveSandCastle.SwaNia_2

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by ekta_monaya

YAY! YAY! M here to Comment...LOL...LOL ROFL...Ok I know mera comment dekhke all will be like 'SHOCKED, SHOCKED, SHOCKED'...Shocked Shocked Shocked...LOL... & Thinking 'Ye Kaise ho gaya that Ekta is commenting on time?!'...ROFL
M so so so so sorry Guys...I know i've Still my last comment to Unress...Really very Sorry Joseph...!!Ouch...Actually M highly Inactive these days coz of studies & itne saare PM's that m Bugged... but still how can I ignore commenting on my favourite FF, APHG??Embarrassed & so here I am with my Usual Comment...Wink LOL
Definitely,EKTA this is the biggest shock Shocked Shocked Shocked  LOL n don't say sorry for that unreserved...because, you compensate with this sweet n long Reply.Embarrassed Embarrassed  Really thanks a lot for this Embarrassed.

& now cuming to the update, 1st of all toh YAY! YAY! YIPPEE!!...Party Dancing...evn S3 is a partner in this FF now...Party...this piece of news made me Happiest & I was Dancing...Dancing... My 4 favourite writers together handling an FF?!Shocked Big smile...wat else can I ask for?!
& this Update was like Stupendous...!! I mean I wonder how M I going to praise U guys now?! Coz 1st it was only Joseph & still it was Mind-Blowing & Perfect...but ab toh...Pata nai kya Hoga?!
& This Update had S3's Impact on it & i cud vry well sense it...
Like i Blive that Emotional scenes & Char's POV scenes r S3's Forte wich cud be vry well seen here... & the Last Mystery scene, i Bet was surely from Joseph...!!ROFL...Mystery King kahika...!!LOLROFL  Oh,Thanks for liking this combinationEmbarrassed but,frankly speaking...I am totally '0',in-front of themEmbarrassed.They are superb.SmileThis is our first joint Update and I really enjoyed it.Its so easy to work with them...feeling so comfortable.Big smile.By the way,Last scene was out n out S3's concept.EmbarrassedMaine only full story explain ki thi...usse suspense style mein unhone present kiyaEmbarrassed.but,Yes this is very emotional story...n believe me ,you can't control your tears after reading some very touchy n heart touching partsCry..

The Previous Update was So So Hillarious...!!ROFL...OMG!!Shocked...This Tinku is a Total 'PHATAKA'...ROFL Poor Sam...!! & he was telling Gunjan to Call Sam "BHAIYA?!"...Shocked Ouch...i got a HEARTATTACK reading it...LOL ROFL... & Sam's Reaction was no less than me...ROFL...infact it was more...!!ROFL...Bechara...!!Ouch ROFL...But thnk God Tinku's Intentions wern't sucessful warna Mujhe & Sam, hum dono ko Hospital me Admit krna padta...!!ROFL ROFL ROFL... & Samrat ko dekhkar mujhe apni Condition yaad aa gayi...Cry... Yaad h naa Joseph, wat U & Ambi wer trying to do on nivi's CC???...Cry...wanted to make me Mohit's Sis?!Shocked Cry...but PHEW!! Baal Baal Bach Gayi...!!ROFL ROFL...Never going to Spare You for that...Angry Angry
Oh God ! How can I forget my most hilarious n touching OSROFL ROFL ROFL.I must say...If,I planned to start any OS Gallery...Woh part toh sabse pehle post karoongaROFL ROFL ROFL.I saved it...Its very 'Exclusive' naa...ROFL N I really wish that...1 din uss OS ki all lines sach ho jaaye...ROFL.Tinku is really naughty kidEmbarrassed...only wants to tease himROFL.

& now cuming to this Update...I can really understnd Sam's Frustration over Tinku...Stern Smile...I mean he was Right in his own way & POV... & definetly Tinku was Behaving very much Naughtily & Unmannerdly with Sam, specially wen Samrat was thinking him to be his Would-Be-Saala...!! Still Samrat was Patient with him is a marvellous thing to know...!! & Evn Gunjan was right at her Own Place & In taking her Bro's Side as it was all said & done in Fun Thing & Tinku is really Small so he ought to be a lil naughty...So M really Confused whether to support Samrat Or Gunjan??...Confused...anyways both are right in thier own POV's...awww...Samrat felt bad that he hurt Gunjan?! How sweet...Embarrassed...This Scene was Mind-Blowing, Terrific, Superb...Clap Clap Clap...as always...ROFL ROFL ROFL Yaa,They both are right in their own place.ConfusedNo body, wrong here.Confusedbut,fact is GUNJAN is feeling so hurt with SAMRAT's harsh words for her sweet bro.Cry But,SAMRAT wiil be SAMRAT naa.Wink..

& now cuming to Tinku-Gunjan scene...awww...Tinku is so adorable...Embarrassed...loved the way he Bombarded Gunjan with his Silly & Funny Questions...Pata nahi bechare ko apne hone-waale- Jiju se kya problem h..??ROFL...I wonder wat will be Samrat- Tinku Equation after SaJan marriage?! Will Wait for it...!!ROFL & awww...Gunjan is like always the Sweet Sis...Embarrassed...Loved this Bonding Bro-Sis Scene too...Embarrassed... & i specially have always loved the way Joseph & S3 have shown bonding scenes of the Char's...So Hats Off for that...Clap Clap Clap Oh thanks a lot for appreciating this Bonding of Gunjan n Tinku.They are really sharing a very sweet n strong bonding.Readers can't forget some very cute n emotional scene of this sibling pair.Embarrassed must say.

& now Cuming to the most Heart-Breaking scene of the Update...Cry Cry Cry...ye kya kiya? Kyu Kiya? Bechara Samrat...!! Sob Sob...Cry Cry Cry...He must be So Hurt...!! & he wasn't evn bliving his bhabhi to be saying the truth...awww...feeling terrible for him...Cry Cry...hope so he undrstnds wat Gunjan is strted to mean to him now... & does not loose hope... Poor Guy...!! & Poor Ishita...!! Dunno how she'll convince Sam...Waiting for both Char's POV & hope we have it in the next update...Embarrassed...It was Superbly written...Thumbs Up Clap! Oh Yes,That was heart-Breaking scene for SAMRAT,Cry but..not for GUNJANEmbarrassed .We'll be continue this scene in next part too..

& now Cuming to Mr.Arnav Grewal's Entry...[Nice SurnameEmbarrassed Coz i dont much like Raizada...LOL]...very diffrent from the Original Arnav... & much like Samrat... & it was really Good... Suited him Perfectly... & Dios wer fab too...i cud imagine the scenes in Real... & My!! He's head-over-heels for Gunjan...Embarrassed... ummm...so both of them met at thier Siblings Wedding...Intresting... & Arnav loved Gunjan in a Simple-One-Look just like Samrat...Gr8888...!! Wud Love to see whu actually wins over Gunjan, Samrat ?? Or Arnav?? [Though i already know the ans but still...ROFL] Yes,here ARNAV is totally different from IPKKND's  ARNAVEmbarrassed.He is extra sweet here.Embarrassed Yes,I know thatEmbarrassed...you know the answer..Ouch. but,after IPKKND success...kuchh bhi ho sakta haiEmbarrassed.So,don't take him in easy wayEmbarrassed.

& now the Last Mysterious Scene...Thnk God the TWIST has arrived...Big smile...I was Craving for it...!! & now m seriously wondering wat was the AM & AD talk all abt?! Wat has Gunjan done?! Wat has happened with Ankit & Sujata?! Wat Connection does Gunjan have with all this?! All this thoughts r playing Hide & Seek & Creating Havoc in my Mind...ROFL & I really like this twist as i blive that this will surely stop ArJan marriage & commence SaJan marriage...!! & nythng for SaJan...ROFL...now plz let the 1st look scene out soon coz i CANNOT WAIT...!! As everyone knows...ROFL...so plz S3 & Joseph...Jaldi Karo...Embarrassed This twist is Turning Point of this story.Embarrassed...Wat has Gunjan done?!Shocked Nothing yaar...read carefully, againEmbarrassed Its really unexpected turn for this story.Ouch We'll post 1st look part very soon.Please,wait.Embarrassed.

& the Jokes which wer cracked in the update likeSHORT CIRCUITROFL & Tusshar Kapoor & Vivek Oberoi  &MBA made me ROFL really Hard...ROFL ROFL...seriously Cracked me up...!! Superbbb Sense of Humour Joseph & S3...Clap ROFL...No Offence meant to anyone plz...Embarrassed & Joseph whu told u I m from Delhi?!...Shocked Confused...Thats the Most Shocking news i've heard...!! I have been Born & Brought up in Mumbai... & not Delhi...Confused...a few of my relatives stay in Delhi & not Me...I am completely from Mumbai & a Mumbaikar & so I was Supporting Mumbai that day... I din change my 'PARTY'...M always very loyal to my City Mumbai...Approve... I wonder whu tld u abt me being from Delhi...Ermm & i guess U r frm delhi if m not wrong... & still u Call urself DD...!!ROFL Shocked...Gr8 Guts...!!ROFL & Dare U, I Can nver be a DD...Angry...Technically & Practically...LOL ROFL  Oh !Confused aur main awainii hi tumhen DELHI ki samajh raha tha. ROFL .ROFL Thanks for clear my confusion.yes,I am from DELHI [Dil waalon ki Dilli ,you know.Embarrassed].I am not DD...waise don't worry...Tinku ne Mumbai waalon ke liye bhi kuchh socha hua hai..ROFL .ROFL.Please..wait..ROFL.

& now i gotta run to comment on MBYPH...LOL...Its been ages since i've commented there...LOL...S3 must be thinking wat kind of a crazy girl I am? 1st i used to be the 1st to comment & now its like No Comments...ROFL & I wonder abt ur patience level S3...really Hats Off...Clap ROFLbut this time m surely going to comment... M so Sorry S3 & Joseph...i really want to comment regularly but i cant coz i hardly cum on I-F now...Ouch... Just hating my Scehedule & 12th standard boards now...Arrrggghhh...Angry Angry & thnk u so much S3 & Joseph for sending Regular PM's...M really touched that u undrstud my prblms... & still send me PM's so Thank You...Embarrassed
Thanks for your all clarificationsLOL LOL ...By the way, MBYPH ka new part bhi post ho gaya..LOL. aur,tumne apne GYM Schedule ko toh bataya hi nahin.Embarrassed.Embarrassed.Smile...RP se friendship ke baad hamein kaun yaad rakhega...Cry. ok,just kidding..LOLSmile.(Don't be surprise...EmbarrassedBhabhi ne sab bata diya thaLOLwe'll b regularly send PM to you,don't worryEmbarrassed..

The  Update Was Just Out-Standing, Superb, Mind-Blowing & Perfect Mr.Perfectionist...!!Approve...Seriously Awesum...Hats Off to You All...Clap Clap Clap...Plzzz Cont really very soon coz ab toh mera bhi rply aa gya h...ROFL...Jaldi Update Karo...Cant Wait...!!Embarrassed

CONTINUE SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GET 2 PM ME...[Just a Formality..!!ROFL...i know u wont...Embarrassed]

W8ing eagerly for next update...Cont Soon...Big smile

Luv,
Ekta...Hug

Really,Thanks a lot Ekta for this sweet long ReplyHug.I am so touched after reading thisCry.Its very well written reply Smile.ThanksTongue...waise,I am going to check my 'Sugar Laval' Embarrassed,Itni sweet reply read karne ke baad toh kisi ko bhi...LOL LOL LOL

JosephHeart

OMGGG...!!!!!!!Shocked Shocked  Shocked
Whu told u abt RP & GYM thng...???Shocked Shocked
M seriously & hugely shocked now...!!!!
BTW mai roz Gym nahi jaati...ROFL...M FIT not FAT naa...Embarrassed...woh toh bas TP ke liye gyi thi for 2 days & I like to be Fit & Active so Jogging Or Gym is a must for me...Embarrassed & Ab toh Mohit ka bhi formula use krungi of Window Shopping for staying Fit...ROFL
but seriously whu tld u abt the Gym & RP thng...BTW uss Gym me Niel Oberoi bhi h...dunno his Real name...ROFL
& RP meri nahi meri sis ki frnd ban gyi h coz my sis likes her a lot...& dono ki tuning bohot jamti bhi h...LOL...i toh just Formally talked to her...Embarrassed & i evn tld her M a SaJan fan though i Adore MayUr...LOL Embarrassed... & Tumlog ko mai kabhi bhul skti hu kya...?! Nver...Embarrassed...I guess Ambika na hi bataya hoga...iske Tummy me 1 bhi baat nahi rehti h...Angry LOL
& I'll be waiting for my version name for Mumbaiwaala frm tinku...LOL...wud love to knw wat We Mumbaikars will be called by him...ROFL & U r a DD...!! Dont Deny it coz Fact is a Fact Mr.Khadoos-cum-DD...ROFL ROFL 
& Dare U post that OS of urs anywer...Angry Angry...i swear usse zyada GHATIYA OS maine aaj tak nahi padha h...Angry LOL & woh sab kabhi sach nahi hoga coz kise RAKHI bandhni h & kise nahi it all depends on me so no chance samjhe Sanaya Di ke Chamche...LOL ROFL Evil Smile
& dont worry itni jaldi DIABETIES nahi hogi...coz my comments are Sugar-Free...ROFL so u dnt need to worry bout it...Tongue ROFL & maine koi Sugar sweet comment nahi kiya tha, i just said wat i feel is the Truth...U guys r the BEST in writing & My Inspirations & so i do Idolise you fourEmbarrassed...Really Hats Off to you all...Clap Clap Clap
& Thnx 4 Rplying with such great comment...Tongue...coz nahi krte toh pata h naa kya Hota...!!Wink Evil Smile

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ambika..

oh god i m commenting so late...
hey joseph...reallty sorry for such a late comment but m a lil busy these days...Embarrassed so kindly pardon me...ok now coming to the updt...it was mind blowing...Star...
excellent yaar..
love the way you write...Embarrassed
and i m loving this marriage confusionLOLTongue
you are portraying all this so well...Clap
plz plz updt soon...LOL(my usual line..)...
and thanks fr the pmEmbarrassed
sorry fr commenting late...Ouch
love
ambikaTongue

Thanks a lot Ambika for your precious ReplyEmbarrassed. N,Please don't say sorry for that...actually,these day I am busy tooEmbarrassed...so,I understand very well,others problemLOLEmbarrassed. Thanks for liking this whole parts and marriage confusion.We'll be Update very soon.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

reserved...

edited...
plsss don kill me guys I noe that m really late in commenting...n m soo sorry for that...
actually i wanted a long tym for reading it... coz i don like to read li'l li'l everyday... Embarrassed
Anyways now that i hav completed reading... I wud like to say that the 2nd part was really amazing...
finally Arnav's entry n wowww I loved it allooot Embarrassed Embarrassed I cud actly imagine him n he was lukin super sexy... Big smile Embarrassed
The Tinku n Gunjan part was very cuteee... I loved Tinku allooot... congoo joe for this Wink
Okay now... since its me... TULI D GR88...LOL I hav e to ask a doubt like always LOL
If Gunjan's marriage is fixed with Arnav, then how cum Arnav's parents donno about this... I mean it was written that Arnav has to tell his parents about his love for Gunjan... how is it possible??Confused
N i won't ask wats d new mystery revolving around Grewal family... coz i noe that I hav to wait for it to cum out Smile
Samrat's relation was very well narrated n well explained... but u guys ought to clear this doubt...
Gud luck... Wink

Thanks Tuli for your precious comment here.Embarrassed ( Finally,You didLOL ). N please,don't say sorry for that...Its Ok..YaarWink.No problem,You can take your time for reading,always.Smile

Thanks a lot for liking both parts especially,2nd part.Embarrassed And,about your confusion...Please,Please ! read again (Especially ARNAV's thought n AD-AM's convoEmbarrassed) ...ARNAV wants to tell his parents about his marriage. Buddy,Arrange marriage mein Date n others things parents fix karte hain...Groom or Bride nahinLOL.This is not 'Love Marriage' ARNAV's likes GUNJAN...(Love at First sight,type situation) so,he wants to marry with her,simple. I think,after next part..yeh doubt clear ho jaayega.Embarrassed

And,about that mystery of GREWAL n BHUSHAN's family,will reveal very soon.Embarrassed That is Turning Point of story,so this time can't reveal any thingEmbarrassed.YAMINI is coming...very soon.Wink.I think,next part is also little mysterious Embarrassed.Really,thanks for your liking this Update n new Writers combination.We''ll be post our next update very soon.Embarrassed

Okayyy... but I guess I hav to wait for d next update... or u'll have to gimme an explaination equivalent to d size of ur regular updates LOL LOL Its better u post d next part soon so that all my qns r answered... n I hope that I don ask any other doubt in d next part LOL LOL LOL which is most probably impossible LOL Wink
Anyways thanxx for ur sweet reply

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_monaya   :

OMGGG...!!!!!!!Shocked Shocked  Shocked
Whu told u abt RP & GYM thng...???Shocked Shocked 
M seriously & hugely shocked now...!!!! Don't be shocked LOLBTW, I am really enjoying your face expression.ROFL ROFL

BTW mai roz Gym nahi jaati...ROFL...M FIT not FAT naa...Embarrassed...woh toh bas TP ke liye gyi thi for 2 days & I like to be Fit & Active so Jogging Or Gym is a must for me. & Ab toh Mohit ka bhi formula use krungi of Window Shopping for staying Fit...ROFL -Good IdeaROFL.
but seriously whu tld u abt the Gym & RP thng...BTW uss Gym me Niel Oberoi bhi h...dunno his Real name...ROFL -Its secret LOL but,seriously...AMBIKA didn't tell me anything about this matter.Wink In fact,Kaafi time se 'Hi-Hello' bhi nahin hui.Ouch and If,I am not wrong toh tum aftar 20th, RP se mili ho...n AMBI se toh last month bilkul bhi interction nahin hua. toh,woh kaise batayegi??Embarrassed BTW,Real name of NEIL O. is AMIT TONDON.Embarrassed

& RP meri nahi meri sis ki frnd ban gyi h coz my sis likes her a lot...& dono ki tuning bohot jamti bhi h...LOL...i toh just Formally talked to her...Embarrassed & i evn tld her M a SaJan fan though i Adore MayUr...LOL Embarrassed... & Tumlog ko mai kabhi bhul skti hu kya...?! Nver...Embarrassed...I guess Ambika na hi bataya hoga...iske Tummy me 1 bhi baat nahi rehti h...Angry LOL
 -Poor, AMBIKA...badnaam hui RP ke liye ROFL ROFL ROFL
& I'll be waiting for my version name for Mumbaiwaala frm tinku...LOL...wud love to knw wat We Mumbaikars will be called by him...ROFL & U r a DD...!! Dont Deny it coz Fact is a Fact Mr.Khadoos-cum-DD...ROFL ROFL -Wait karo...phir dekhna kaisa badla loonga.AngryAngryAngryLOL I am not DDOuch...just like MOHITEmbarrassed...how dare, to call him DD Angry Embarrassed ??
& Dare U post that OS of urs anywer...Angry Angry...i swear usse zyada GHATIYA OS maine aaj tak nahi padha h...Angry LOL & woh sab kabhi sach nahi hoga coz kise RAKHI bandhni h & kise nahi it all depends on me so no chance samjhe Sanaya Di ke Chamche...LOL ROFLEvil Smile   - ROFL ROFL ROFL GHATIYA ?? ROFL ROFL Yeh Readers ko decide karne dete hain...ROFL. I am sure...Embarrassed usse sab enjoy karenge...ROFLSmile.[Doubt hai toh,AMBIKA n NIVI se conform kar loLOL] GR8 piece of work...ROFL True feelings of a Brother for his sweet ,little sister...kitni touchy story thi.ROFL and believe me...some1 ki reply hogi...Please,Please...continue this scene...ROFL

Aur hum tumhein chance kahan denge ki,tum kuchh socho...LOL woh toh direct "Emotional Atyachaar" hoga.ROFL
     Pavitra Rishta...Pavitra Rishta...
ROFL ROFL.

& dont worry itni jaldi DIABETIES nahi hogi...coz my comments are Sugar-Free...ROFL so u dnt need to worry bout it...Tongue ROFL & maine koi Sugar sweet comment nahi kiya tha, i just said wat i feel is the Truth...U guys r the BEST in writing & My Inspirations & so i do Idolise you fourEmbarrassed...Really Hats Off to you all...Clap Clap Clap
 -Thanks a lot for this 'Suger-Free' sweet comment.Embarrassed
& Thnx 4 Rplying with such great comment...Tongue...coz nahi krte toh pata h naa kya Hota...!!Wink Evil Smile  -kaise nahin karta Yaar... Marna hai kya...EmbarrassedTum direct Bhabhi se complain jo karti...Angry Mare saath-saath Bro. ki bhi class lag jaati.LOL

JosephHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maryamshakil1gunjan7SandCastle.SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

reserved...

edited...
Gud luck... Wink

Okayyy... but I guess I hav to wait for d next update... or u'll have to gimme an explaination equivalent to d size of ur regular updates LOL LOL Its better u post d next part soon so that all my qns r answered... n I hope that I don ask any other doubt in d next part LOL LOL LOL which is most probably impossible LOL Wink
Anyways thanxx for ur sweet reply

I loved to solve your questions n DoubtsSmileLOL. so,No Problem about that. I think you are Right...Next Update posting is the Best Option for us.

So,We'll be post next Part,tomorrow.Smile Ok...naa...!!Embarrassedearly Morning...or may be,Today Night...Embarrassedanother little confusing partEmbarrassedLOL.

maryamshakilcool_tuliSwaNia_2

Go to top