Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 29)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

hey joseph

awsome upfate
omg sajns meetingSilly
aur samrat ka pov woh toh already kitne sapne dekh raha haiDay Dreaming
realy sajans meeting made my day abhi i was all upset and now am in sajans worldDay Dreaming
do cont asap
im loving this ff

love
tanzeel

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by cool_tuli

sorry m a bit late this time...
but now i have to res it... I'll comment soon

*****edited*****

LOL  LOL
SaJan meet was amazinggg... LOL LOL LOL it was sooo cuteee... haayeee bechara SAM...
I loved d way he was thinkin about Gun to marry her...
Ishita n Gunjan convo was superbb... they were sooo sweet with each other...
M afraid wat will happen when d guests arrive n SAm cum to noe d actual situation taht its not gun abt whum his family has thot about... Embarrassed but jo hota hai acche k liye hota hai!!! Big smile

Sam is really a baby with his family... M also afraid that he shud not b in a situation where he has to pay for his bachpana or innocence. He is a lovely guy n i don wanna c him into any kinda tension!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Gun's bro is a sweetheart... I wanna him as my bro also... TINKU shonu... LOL Wink

Okay for u now Joe... this was an adorable n soo realistic!!!
I loved d way u expressed all d talks with soo ease. U said that u had difficulty with female convo part... but i guess that was d most cutest conversation of this update!!! Big smile
Yaa ofcourse Sajan part was any day better than anything else but that convo was also amazing!!!
Keep it up buddy... I really have fun to read ur updates...
Keep writing dear Hug

LOL

Thanks Tuli for your sweetest  feed-backEmbarrassed Embarrassed . I really wanted to write SaJan first meet scene , different from MBYPH n little-bit unique too.Embarrassed Thanks for like it.Smile (Towel always worksLOL). Actually this story concept is little-bit serious so,I want to show some light moment also here. SAMRAT is really sweet person his parents choice is different from him...But,He respect their choice n decision.

TINKU is my sweet heart also because,this character is totally inspired by my cousin bro.LOLHe is too much naughty.And,really yaar writing of Girls/Women convo is very difficult because, Guys aisi convo nahin karte.LOL Thanks again for liking whole parts of this Update.Embarrassed

ohh... m waitin for d serious part to cum up... coz that will b sumthing dat will make this ff a bit hatke... Wink
Awww u hav a bro lyk TINKU how cutee... Embarrassed I wish even i had one... Embarrassed  Obv he'll b naughty... this is his time na... he has to b so... LOL
N yaa i noe guys don talk like that but girls convos r really easy okay... uu hav to jus leave ur brains aside n talk wateva cums to ur mind Wink

Ok...then,Please waitEmbarrassed Yaa,my cousin is cute but,some time his activity is beyond the imagination.very soon,I'll write a real life incident...Its really very funny incident.Girls convo is easy for girls, not guys...LOL But,I'll take your brilliant advise,sureLOL.

Joseph
Heart.

Edited by Joseph_A - 05 June 2011 at 6:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tuli

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

OMG...Joseph ...loved it to the core ClapROFLROFL...amazing ...wonderful ...u wrote so superbly that i m really short of words ...each n every scene was mindblowing ...SM convo with Ishita n Gun was fantastic n Samrat's dad will not agree for Gun ...UnhappyNO YAAR  don't do ths...n Sajan frst meet Thumbs Uploved it ...cont soon Bhai n thnx for the Pm

Thanks Sonia for your sweet feed-back.Embarrassed Thanks for liking whole parts of this Update.Embarrassed SAMRAT's Dad  GUNJAN ke liye agree ho gaye toh ARNAV ka kya hoga...??Wink SaJan First meet scene toh SaJan bhi kabhi nahin forget kar sakte...Embarrassed

JosephHeart.

SwaNia_1

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

i m thinking how to start LOLfirst of all extremely sorry for so so late reply i was out of town and i m having lots of pending pms don't know when i will finish DisapproveLOL i read both 2 parts i took plenty of time to read both parts i m seriously happy with proceeding story in second part of this story showing gunjan n samrat's povs for marriage for their life in third part loved gunjan's bonding with sam's family and got to know reason why she can't be sam's wife most prob one hint for future story sajan's first meeting was ShockedLOL ok now sam misunderstood her as his would be wife now it will be interesting to read how this story will take new step ahead with this two opposite ppl's life , do continue soon and thanks for pm it was seriously awesome part Thumbs Up i m extremely happy with this progress of this story Embarrassed

Thanks Aashi,for your sweet feed-back.n please don't say sorry to me...Its really very embarrassing for me.I know, about your trip...I did read your PM about vacations.Thanks for liking both parts... this subject is little-bit serious but, I am trying to present this story in entertaining way...because,no body wants to read only lacture about marriage or relationship. GUNJAN is really sweet,loving,caring,responsible n litle-bit naughty...but,she knows the value of Family n relationship... Family is important for SAMRAT too... They both are different from each other...but,what about their 'would be' Partner...? Unse bhi toh milna hoga naa...!!

JosephHeart.

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Reserve  Embarrassed !! 

((
BTW, Amazing PresentationClap loved your new Font design 4 Dio. part and Superb Siggy placement ,PRAGYA done a really GR8 job.Clap Clap Clap))

Hi Bro. !! Good to see you again on I-F,after a long timeEmbarrassed.I wish everything is Fine now.Smile Please,Unreserved when you get time.Embarrassed  Thanks for liking my new Font style (for, Dio. portion).Yaa,PRAGYA did a very GR8 n Fabulous job...I am really grateful for her.Embarrassed
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

i just love it sam was thinking tht gunjan was tht girl who is came to see him and gunjan  was a wrong girl samrat she is not tht girl who is your bride sam it other girl not gunjan poor sammm i feeling bad for him

Thanks Shafoo for your precious Comment.Yaa this is sad situation for Samrat...His parents choice is different ...meanwhile,Arnav is also waiting for GUNJAN

Joseph.
Heart
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

Hey Joseph'.first of all very very very very Sorry for not commenting on the 2nd Part'.Ouch

Initially I was little bit busy n later don't know how did I Forget to comment..n 2ndly u have posted the Update early..so I could not comment ''.OuchOuch

Ok now firstly  start from 2nd part'.

It was Just Supreb..Fantastic'.Marvellouse Part''totally A1''ClapClap

You r the Best writer'.how can u write sooo beautifully'''Star

Gunjan and Tinku bond was soo cute and lovely'I love the most Tinku dialogues in this part'..n Tinku is also my most fav Character'.so cute and Dramatic'..

Specially the way he was taking care of her DI was so lovely''.i liked it very very very much'EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..n then his dialogues about Scooty n Samrat''this whole scene was written so Perfectly'..most of all his acting with his Mom'LOL'..oh God'it was so sweet''..i thoroughly enjoyed the 1st part bcoz of Tinku'.so sweet and innocent..n naughty tooo'..means so innocently he was blaming to Scooty  n Samrat..that why he had parked the car in the middle of the way'LOL'each n every line was just Superb'.ClapThumbs Up

Then Gunjan and her mom bonding was written very fantastically''.this scene was also very nice''when they both were talking abt marriage n life partner'.very touchy n emotional scene'''really nice'.Clap

After then Samrat n his family scene was veryyy wonderfull..his bonding with his mom n bhabhi was so good'..Ishita teasing n everything was very nicely described'just like a perfect family picture'.Tongue

The overall whole update was Awesome'Superb mind blowing'..StarClap

Now 3rd part

It was a Rocking update'..i simply loved it to the core''.just wonderful'Fabulouse part''ClapClapClap

Samrat desperately know abt that girl'with whom his marriage is fixed'.but poor boy..nobody tell him a single word abt her'Wink

Ishita n Samrat are the Best example of fav Dever Bhabhi''(Sam is very lucky in this SS haan'as he has a wonderfull mom bhai bhabhi'dad n nephew')

Everyone take care of his likes n dislikes''infact Gunjan's relationship with his family was sooo wonderfull and amazing'EmbarrassedEmbarrassed'I really like this bubbly n naughty Gunjan of this SS'..She teased ishita..n loves Samrat's mom just like her own mom''.all this was sooo amazing '..Kitchen scene in Samrat's home was veryyy nice''ahhhaaa feeling so happy to know this that Sam's mom n bhabhi like Gunjan for Samrat..but cant do anything'as they r totally change to one another'..but don't worry..Opposite attracts'we know'..Wink

and now''.offcourse '''

The Best scene of this SS was no doubt''.the Sajan first meeting scene.Heart

Oh My  God it was awesome'Out standing scene'''how can u write it sooo sooo beautifully and Perfectly'StarClap

Sam was too much lost n her beauty as he did not realise abt his condition n towel'WinkLOL  LOLLOL...oh God'..
so Hillariouse scene it was''.n then Gunjan's instant reaction "mene kuch nai dekha..mene kuch nai dekha'." It made me laugh very much yaar'Big smileBig smile'.This whole scene was the Soul of this SS..n y not afterall it was Sajan's first meeting'but the situation which used to meet them first time was totally different n Superb'..love to the core this scene'Clap...
morever sam was thinking that Gunjan is that girl'n was feeling so much happiness'n also blushed on this thought' awww''.sam ne to apni mom or bhabhi ka kaam khud hi asaan kar dia'..WinkWink

But what would be..when he would came to know that Gunjan is not that girl'infact shez the person'who hitted his car'..eagerly waiting for the next part''plzzz update soon the next part'''''..just like this Rocking and Awesome update'..

Thanks for the pm

Hi Rija,First I want to say,a big thanks for this sweet n long feed-backEmbarrassed Embarrassed I am so touched after reading this because,here very few peoples understands, Characters detailing.Depth n Growth and please don't feel sorry for late ReplyEmbarrassed.I understand readers problems.Smile

No Yaar,I am not Best...Embarrassedactually,I am very-very ordinery writer...I only want to write a story with little-bit realistic way...with some very simple n natural dialogues n situations.Embarrassed In this story, Bonding between Family members is very important.Tinku,Ishita,Brij n SaJan's parents...even ARNAV Family's member is not just like a fillers...they all are playing a very important part in this story.GUNJAN is naughty...but,same time she is very responsible,caring n Obedient daughter...she loves her family...she trust their choice about A 'Perfect' guy (Arnav)Wink.

Thanks a lot for liking that kitchen part n SaJan first meeting scene.EmbarrassedThese both were really very-very tough for me...Because,I never wrote this type of scenes,beforeEmbarrassed..SAMRAT is misunderstanding GUNJAN's presence in his house...but,very soon he realize his mistake.OuchI'll update very soon...better or worst then this Update...Do decide after reading...Embarrassed

JosephHeart

gunurlove

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ecstasy-

Awesome!

Thanks a lot Chandna for your sweet replyEmbarrassed n don't feel sorry yaar! for your late Reply...EmbarrassedIts Ok...Smile

Go to top