Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 28)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saduf

res*
*edited*

awesome update...love Sajan meeting alot...sam is such a flirt but he likes pure indian sharmili types larki...wow...too good...n poor gunjan he saw samrat like that she was so embrace...I love all the chatacters of your ff...it was a total entertaining part...

Continue soon

Sadaf

Thanks Saduf , for your precious feed-backEmbarrassed.Its really a lot to me.Embarrassed.Samrat is flirt but,same time he is sensible person.His parents don't know about his 'true' like.Thanks for loving all characters n this Update.Embarrassed

JosephHeart

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miriam2

Originally posted by Joseph_A

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya !   

PART-3   (2/2)

Siggy Banner made by :
Pragya
[pragya_luvsajan]

awww this one was tooo cute

Thanks Miriam for your sweet feed-back.Embarrassed.Its big thing for me because,I know you as a silent visitor.Smile Thanks for Commenting,here.Embarrassed

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

sorry m a bit late this time...
but now i have to res it... I'll comment soon

*****edited*****

LOL  LOL
SaJan meet was amazinggg... LOL LOL LOL it was sooo cuteee... haayeee bechara SAM...
I loved d way he was thinkin about Gun to marry her...
Ishita n Gunjan convo was superbb... they were sooo sweet with each other...
M afraid wat will happen when d guests arrive n SAm cum to noe d actual situation taht its not gun abt whum his family has thot about... Embarrassed but jo hota hai acche k liye hota hai!!! Big smile

Sam is really a baby with his family... M also afraid that he shud not b in a situation where he has to pay for his bachpana or innocence. He is a lovely guy n i don wanna c him into any kinda tension!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Gun's bro is a sweetheart... I wanna him as my bro also... TINKU shonu... LOL Wink

Okay for u now Joe... this was an adorable n soo realistic!!!
I loved d way u expressed all d talks with soo ease. U said that u had difficulty with female convo part... but i guess that was d most cutest conversation of this update!!! Big smile
Yaa ofcourse Sajan part was any day better than anything else but that convo was also amazing!!!
Keep it up buddy... I really have fun to read ur updates...
Keep writing dear Hug

LOL

Thanks Tuli for your sweetest  feed-backEmbarrassed Embarrassed . I really wanted to write SaJan first meet scene , different from MBYPH n little-bit unique too.Embarrassed Thanks for like it.Smile (Towels always worksLOL). Actually this story concept is little-bit serious so,I want to show some light moment also here. SAMRAT is really sweet person his parents choice is different from him...But,He respect their choice n decision.

TINKU is my sweet heart also because,this character is totally inspired by my cousin bro.LOLHe is too much naughty.And,really yaar writing of Girls/Women convo is very difficult because, Guys aisi convo nahin karte.LOL Thanks again for liking whole parts of this Update.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tuli

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by cool_tuli

sorry m a bit late this time...
but now i have to res it... I'll comment soon

*****edited*****

LOL  LOL
SaJan meet was amazinggg... LOL LOL LOL it was sooo cuteee... haayeee bechara SAM...
I loved d way he was thinkin about Gun to marry her...
Ishita n Gunjan convo was superbb... they were sooo sweet with each other...
M afraid wat will happen when d guests arrive n SAm cum to noe d actual situation taht its not gun abt whum his family has thot about... Embarrassed but jo hota hai acche k liye hota hai!!! Big smile

Sam is really a baby with his family... M also afraid that he shud not b in a situation where he has to pay for his bachpana or innocence. He is a lovely guy n i don wanna c him into any kinda tension!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Gun's bro is a sweetheart... I wanna him as my bro also... TINKU shonu... LOL Wink

Okay for u now Joe... this was an adorable n soo realistic!!!
I loved d way u expressed all d talks with soo ease. U said that u had difficulty with female convo part... but i guess that was d most cutest conversation of this update!!! Big smile
Yaa ofcourse Sajan part was any day better than anything else but that convo was also amazing!!!
Keep it up buddy... I really have fun to read ur updates...
Keep writing dear Hug

LOL

Thanks Tuli for your sweetest  feed-backEmbarrassed Embarrassed . I really wanted to write SaJan first meet scene , different from MBYPH n little-bit unique too.Embarrassed Thanks for like it.Smile (Towels always worksLOL). Actually this story concept is little-bit serious so,I want to show some light moment also here. SAMRAT is really sweet person his parents choice is different from him...But,He respect their choice n decision.

TINKU is my sweet heart also because,this character is totally inspired by my cousin bro.LOLHe is too much naughty.And,really yaar writing of Girls/Women convo is very difficult because, Guys aisi convo nahin karte.LOL Thanks again for liking whole parts of this Update.Embarrassed

ohh... m waitin for d serious part to cum up... coz that will b sumthing dat will make this ff a bit hatke... Wink
Awww u hav a bro lyk TINKU how cutee... Embarrassed I wish even i had one... Embarrassed  Obv he'll b naughty... this is his time na... he has to b so... LOL
N yaa i noe guys don talk like that but girls convos r really easy okay... uu hav to jus leave ur brains aside n talk wateva cums to ur mind LOL LOL LOL Wink
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritianya

2 gud yaar
its realy a nice part
update soon
kritika

Thanks Kritka for your sweet comment.EmbarrassedI'll definitely Update soon...Smile
SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
OMG...Joseph ...loved it to the core ClapROFLROFL...amazing ...wonderful ...u wrote so superbly that i m really short of words ...each n every scene was mindblowing ...SM convo with Ishita n Gun was fantastic n Samrat's dad will not agree for Gun ...UnhappyNO YAAR  don't do ths...n Sajan frst meet ROFLBlushingDay DreamingClapThumbs Uploved it ...cont soon Bhai n thnx for the Pm
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
i m thinking how to start LOLfirst of all extremely sorry for so so late reply i was out of town and i m having lots of pending pms don't know when i will finish DisapproveLOL i read both 2 parts i took plenty of time to read both parts i m seriously happy with proceeding story in second part of this story showing gunjan n samrat's povs for marriage for their life in third part loved gunjan's bonding with sam's family and got to know reason why she can't be sam's wife most prob one hint for future story sajan's first meeting was ShockedLOL ok now sam misunderstood her as his would be wife now it will be interesting to read how this story will take new step ahead with this two opposite ppl's life , do continue soon and thanks for pm it was seriously awesome part Thumbs Up i m extremely happy with this progress of this story Embarrassed

Joseph_A

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
i just love it sam was thinking tht gunjan was tht girl who is came to see him and gunjan  was a wrong girl samrat she is not tht girl who is your bride sam it other girl not gunjan poor sammm i feeling bad for him

Joseph_A

Go to top