Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 17)

358674 Goldie

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
wow
its really nice
awesome 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

Kritianya IF-Dazzler
Kritianya
Kritianya

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Realy nice part
thoda emotional,dramebaaz,swt,touchy tha
next part jaldi update karna

Joseph_A

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
reserved

***edited***

Heyy Joe... this was such  a cutee update yaar...
Samrat is a darling... Hug  n his bro... Super Darling Hug Hug
Gunjan is sweet with her bro but gud that u showed her maturity also with her mom...
I liked gunjan's character coz she noes how to handle diff scenarios... b it childish or mature...!
btw OMGGG Sam n Gun neighbours??????? Shocked Shocked Embarrassed
awww... means their meet is gonna b really awesome.. I hav sumthin in ma mind...
Lez c if ur thoughts n my thoughts match... That i can c on ur next update...!! Wink
M really afraid of Bhabis... I donno how is this one gonna b... i jus hope that she's not lyk d other hard core bhabis...!!! Tongue Tongue If she is lyk her hubby gr88 odays i'll kill her Tongue Evil Smile LOL
Okay... overall ur work was too gud...
it was fun to read the update... I actually had a smile while reading the whole thing...
u noe wat Joe... m gettin a stupid line in my mind... plsss don mind hun...
Not only An Idea Can Change Your Life but also AN ACCIDENT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!LOL
the line dedicated to SaJan...

update soon

Edited by cool_tuli - 30 May 2011 at 2:55am

Joseph_A

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
awesome update...fablous...its was not at all boring...

Sadaf

Joseph_A

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update...cont soon

Joseph_A

koolgurl IF-Rockerz
koolgurl
koolgurl

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
wow lovely nice part thanxs for PM cont sooon plz

Joseph_A

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Hey Joseph buddy 1st of all Sorry 4 late reply...Actually I had read the update both parts the same day u posted it and thought will comment next day and got busy and couldn't do it ..Sorry...

Ur update was really very very good..simply Awesome and out standingClapClapClapClapClapClap...It was fully up to the mark..Thumbs Up......Each scene and every dialogue was magnificent...Clap...and every dialogue was simply WOW!!...Thumbs UpMan what superb and amazing N rocking dialogues...Thumbs Up..Mazza aa gaya...each dialogue was matching the scene and story...excellent and mindblowing work josephClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..U r just Awesome josephThumbs Up...u r a fantastic writer buddy...Thumbs Up...What a GR8 update...Well done ...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..enjoyed reading and imagining each scene a lotttDay DreamingSmile...Fantabulous updateClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...

Gunjan-Tinku whole conversation and talk was amazing...Loved this Bro-Sis duo a lotttThumbs Up...each dialogue and whole scene and talk between gunjan-tinku showed their deep love and caring nature towards one another...They both always love,care,support n protect each other thru thick n thin...they both know each others plus points and negative points both..and if one is in trouble then the other one will always be there 2 protect ...loved this Sweet n naughty Brother-Sister pair Gunjan - TinkuThumbs Up...Tinku character is just amazing ...who can go 2 any lengths 2 protect his Sister and loves n cares 4 her deeply...his worry on seeing his sister hurt was nicely described ...Thumbs Up...his protectiveness was superbly shown...Thumbs Up...the way he covered for gunjan in front of their Mom and tried 2 distract her was a rocking scene...Clap...U know I imagined this whole scene and I just couldnt stop saying 2 myself wow!! what a superb scene GM-tinku scene and amazing conversationClapClap...the full scene was so hilariousLOL...he was trying 2 distract GM but Gm is a mom and know her children well and knows her children are awesome, have family values and they are naughty also...So she knew both gunjan-tinku have done somethingSmile....I feel every Mom knows when her children are sad , happy n naughty...U know when tinku called themselves massom bachhey  I just started laughing Oh Man!!LOLLOL... he is so naughty but he is sweet also...his talk with gunjan was hilarious also...when he blamed scooty for accident as if scooty was driving itself without driver and hit the car LOL...this whole dialogue was so funny I couldnt control my laughterLOLLOLLOL...Man What amazing covoClapClapClapClapClap...loved it a lottt......though Gunjan-tinku are both naughty and gunjan also protects tinku but when he said he will teach Gabbar ie samrat a lesson and the way gunjan scolded him was awesomeThumbs Up...This scolding of tinku by gunjan showed that as an elder sister gunjan knows her responsibilities towards her little brother and knows when 2 scold him 4 wrong behaviour ...loved this Gunjan-tinku brother-siser a lottt...Thumbs Up...

Samrat-Brij scene was again amazing ..Brij is so balanced n cool..he was taking the accident lightly and laughing n trying to calm samrat but Man samrat was so angry..this scene was awesome ...nicely writtenClap...U know in this whole scene I was thinking joseph What would Samrat have done agar Gunjan-tinku would have not run away??Confused...and as brij said Samrat never forgets anything and Brij knows its gunjan's scooty..I am wondering Gunjan house is near samrat home Man AB KYA HOGA????????ConfusedConfused...will Gm know about accident??...nicely described Samrat-brij scene ..love this brother-brother pair...Thumbs Up...Brij advice 2 sam was also good Thumbs Up...
Samrat's mom and Samrat scene was superb and excellently writtenClapClapClap...I think every mom whose son stays away from home and comes after long time n if that parent hear some rumor regarding their child that Parent will react this way only...angry bec of rumor,angry bec son stayed away so long and didnt come home and emotional at seeing their child after so long ...all these feelings were awesomely shownClapClapClapClapClapClap...
Even Samrat n his bhabhi scene was Awesome...ClapClap...loved it...

Now GM advice to gunjan was just STUPENDOUS...Very Excellent advice JosephThumbs Up..nicely writtenClapClapClapClapClapClap......I agree with this advice Marriage is a commitment which should be taken seriously ...in marriage U have 2 make sacrifices...u have 2 think about other persons needs and happiness first then ur own...U should be there 4 ur partner thru thick n thin...Marriage ko nibana padta hai...I also feel joseph whether Marriage is arranged or love ...Nibana donno mein padta hai...and If we commit towards marriage with full heart n happiness then this journey is more smooth...Excellent advice given to Gunjan thru GMClapClapClapClap ...I think Every Mom n Dad give same type of advice 2 their daughter n son who r about 2 get married...

And Gunjan reactions were superbly described.ClapClapClapClap.Little sad,scared,irritated and angry n excited ...every girl gives exactly these reactions which gunjan gave...Sad at leaving their loved ones ...scared at starting new life  n going into new family...thinking what will this new life have in store 4 her...angry and not wanting 2 meet that person bec he will take u away from ur near dear ones..ur family.. and irritated at hearing advice about sacrifice etc...and having 100 Qs in ur minds what sacrifices?why ?...and being scared makes her irritated also...and at the same time excited at thought of marriage ...When GM was giving gunjan advice All these emotions were superbly shown by U in gunjan...Good workClapClapClapClap...

I feel every person should read ur advice 4 marriage joseph...as this advice is AWESOMEClapClapClapClap...

One thing which I was wondering is love marriage boy n girl have already met n know each other..But In arranged marriage also Boy-Girl families meet and Boy-girl also meet Once twice in presence of their family before marriage is fixed...BUT Why is that GM has never met ARRAV??ConfusedConfused...and even Gunjan has not met him once even ConfusedConfused and their marriage has been fixed..??ShockedConfused...WHY??Confused and why did GM said 2 gunjan Jis tarhan sein jo hua Shayad theek nahi tha???WHAT happened that arrav n gunjan marriage got fixed without Gunjan n her parents meeting Arrav??
Confused....In Samrats case its understandable that he has decided 2 marry the girl his parents choose But atleast his family has met Girls family and girl....But Still Without Samrat meeting the girl fixing his engagement ???ConfusedConfusedConfused..I am confused...WHY?ConfusedConfusedConfused...I know its arranged marriage but Boy - girl have not met once why??ConfusedConfused...

On the whole the update was really excellent and fantabulous ..I loved reading it very very very very much...Awesome n  Rocking workClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...

and I mean it Joseph my dear friend the update was really STUPENDOUS and GR8ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 01 June 2011 at 3:24pm

Joseph_A

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
hey joseph
sorry for being late i just finished rading both first and second part
ad have to say i love them!
this topic you have brought I really love because I can seriousy connect with gunjan and her theory about 'Marrige'
I also really adore gunjan and her little bro it is the best bond between siblings I have seen yet in any ff :D
the charecter of samrat is very intresting as well and i likedreading his views on 'marrige' to
do cont soon
and i might not be able to reply to each part indivdually ecause of coming up exams
but i will surly read all of them :)

love
tanzeel

Joseph_A

Go to top