Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 12)

koolgurl IF-Rockerz
koolgurl
koolgurl

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
wow it was so lovely n awesum part loved it thanxs for PM cont sooon plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

ammykhan Goldie
ammykhan
ammykhan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Awesome part.Superbly written.Loved it.Gunjan n her brother scenes were really cute.Loved samrat n his brother bonding.The way brij was telling samrat about marriage,shows how sensible n responsible guy he is.Dhanno wala scene made me laugh,it was really funny samrat as a ghabbarLOLContinue soon n thx 4 the pm.

SIZZZLER

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Superb... loved the update... all the convo scenes were so realistic... GM and GD scenes were so damn real.Thumbs Up Gunjan's family is surely a close knit family... a worried dad... all dad's worry for their 'little' girls... mom's who feel girls have now grown up... loved that convo a lot.Smile Also loved the bro-sis scenes... little bro is cute.

Samrat's bond with his brother is just awesome. He can speak out his inner feelings with him.Smile and loved  Samrat's views on marriage and him considering marriage to be a life long commitment... 

The dhanno scene had me in splits... that was so cool and Samrat is called Gabbar...LOL

All in all superbly written lovely update. No doubt, Joseph... no doubt at all that you will be able to do full justice to this story... and age doesn't matter...it is the level of maturity that one has... our good friend, Soham once told me.Big smile

Thanks a lot Swaati for your sweet n long Comment.Embarrassed Thanks for liking all parts n characters of this update.Embarrassed SAMRAT is honest n sensible person...he has some demerits also because,he is general human being...not,God.  and,about Accident sequence(Dhanno-Gabbar Part) ...that was very short scene...but,very important part of story...thanks,for like it.

This story based on Family Values and their bonding...SAMRAT-BRIJ , GUNJAN-TINKU , GD-GM ,and  other family members relationship is very sweet,here.

Thanks again for trust me...I'll really try my best.  BTW,where is SOHAM Bro...?Embarrassed He didn't reply to my PMs...?? and no any information about next update of MBYPH...??Shocked
when are you updating next part...?Embarrassed

SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 358674

it was sooo gud
awesome part
loved it Thumbs Up

Thanks Buddy,for your precious comment for this UpdateSmile
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_MS

Firstly thanks 4 the PM.

I loved u r FF .Quiet intersting and different.Wtg 4 the update.

Thanks Buddy (sorry!I don't know your nameEmbarrassed) for your precious comment about this FF Concept and Update.I'll update very soon.
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox

Hey Joseph Bhai!Hug

Back with a ClapBANG!Clap
You finally updated!!! I feel like dancing!Dancing
I know I am being SILLYSilly but that's nothing new!Wink
Congrats on your first update!!Party

What an awesome update!Big smile And Sam's entry!Blushing

Sometimes when I read I think, how do you write flawlessly? Give me some tips na!!
You know what, I envy you but  now I am used to it!LOL

Oh My Gosh!Shocked The accident!!LOL 

Thank God Tinku picked up Gunjan otherwise Samrat would have killed both of them!Dead

Main HighlightsCool::

StarThe Dhanno-Gabbar scene!ROFLThat was so hillarous... [I was ROFLing!]ROFL
StarGunjan's dad can't scold her!!LOL Who can?Embarrassed
StarAnd Tinku is her ASSISTANT?Shocked
StarSam in a live-in relationship? That's newz!Wink

After learning about the accident Gunjan's dad will surely flip!Angry Awww, Poor baby got hurt!Cry And waiting for the Sam-Gunjan confrontation!Smile

My gut feeling says Sam is supposed to marry Gunjan!Embarrassed Hope it turns out to be true!Tongue

Continue SoonDay Dreaming and Thanks for the PM!! =)
Eagerly waiting for you to update!Big smile

Love, NivritiHeart

Thanks Nivi for your long n sweet replyEmbarrassed Its really very encouraging ReplyEmbarrassed And,what a leg-pulling...Clap Clap Clap Aur koi nahin mila...LOL Tips for you...?? woh bhi writing ke liye...??ConfusedShockedLOL LOL LOL WoW...! Perfect Joke Clap Clap ClapLOL Don't worry...I am just starter...Embarrassed I am not your ENVY...LOL or competitor...LOL Just chillex...LOL Anyway,Short Cut Tips is - Think simple...write simple.Embarrassed

SAMRAT is not in 'Live-In' relationship Yaar!...He was living in same building(of his GF) not,in same flat.And after accident...what will happen with GUNJAN n TINKU...??Wink wait till next Update...Embarrassed I'll Update very soon.Embarrassed

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Superb... loved the update... all the convo scenes were so realistic... GM and GD scenes were so damn real.Thumbs Up Gunjan's family is surely a close knit family... a worried dad... all dad's worry for their 'little' girls... mom's who feel girls have now grown up... loved that convo a lot.Smile Also loved the bro-sis scenes... little bro is cute.

Samrat's bond with his brother is just awesome. He can speak out his inner feelings with him.Smile and loved  Samrat's views on marriage and him considering marriage to be a life long commitment... 

The dhanno scene had me in splits... that was so cool and Samrat is called Gabbar...LOL

All in all superbly written lovely update. No doubt, Joseph... no doubt at all that you will be able to do full justice to this story... and age doesn't matter...it is the level of maturity that one has... our good friend, Soham once told me.Big smile

Thanks a lot Swaati for your sweet n long Comment.Embarrassed Thanks for liking all parts n characters of this update.Embarrassed SAMRAT is honest n sensible person...he has some demerits also because,he is general human being...not,God.  and,about Accident sequence(Dhanno-Gabbar Part) ...that was very short scene...but,very important part of story...thanks,for like it.

This story based on Family Values and their bonding...SAMRAT-BRIJ , GUNJAN-TINKU , GD-GM ,and  other family members relationship is very sweet,here.

Thanks again for trust me...I'll really try my best.  BTW,where is SOHAM Bro...?Embarrassed He didn't reply to my PMs...?? and no any information about next update of MBYPH...??Shocked
when are you updating next part...?Embarrassed

Sorry, Joseph. Seems we are running a bit behind schedule, this time as Soham is busy. Please bear with us.Embarrassed

Joseph_A

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
hey joseph it was seriously wonderful first part Clapu clicked us with this first part no doubt u r wonderful writer , loved story covering this first part , showing two different ppl falling in love when they will have their own perspective would be life partner, i loved concept and reading this update i m gaining more interest in this sajan's story ,ohh u showed that scooty scene which i was craving to see on sajan it won't be for them any how but loved u fulfilled my wish here thanks Embarrassedoww dhano part was cute LOLand gabbar reminds me monaya 's gr8 feb issue  LOLEmbarrassed

coming to samrat and his bro's talk i liked it very mature and sensible one their povs abt love and arrange marriage , i think whatever marriage u do its only based on trust and understanding , accepting person the way they r now it will be interesting to watch how this two different ppl with different surrounding will meet and their love blossoms with passing time finding that special person in each other and thanks for pm do continue soon hon 

Joseph_A

Go to top