Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 117)

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Originally posted by ekta_monaya

Ekta - I Actually Want To Bug Them For Updating Both Of Them LOL Embarrassed But Hamaari Poorti Kismaat Will NOT Get Both Updated :X  Broken Heart
I've an Idea Wink We can do 1 thng Sanzz... We both have our B'day's dis Month so lets ask each FF Ka Update Individually Wink LOL U ask for MBYPH & I'll ask for APHG !! Shayad Phooti Kismat Judd Jaaye? ROFL Wat Say? Wink 
I'll Bug Mr.Khadoos & U Bug S3... Problem Sloved !! Approve ROFL ROFL

How Besharam R We !! Khud hi B'day Gift maag rahe hai ROFL ROFL

YEAHHH, But They Will Not Hear :( Broken Heart & You Know, I Thought This From The Beginning When I Got The Big 1000 Wolt Ka Bulb Ka Shock Of Update In January ROFL & That To After Reading The Precap In MBYPH Embarrassed
Still ya... Atleast We can Try !! Embarrassed They wont refuse 2 sweet gals like us as B'day Gift...!! Hopefully Ermm
I Know ya... evn i was like Jan 2012 matlab direct next year... Scared me Shocked LOL
This is NAAINSAAFI :X ROFL

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Ekta - I Actually Want To Bug Them For Updating Both Of Them LOL Embarrassed But Hamaari Poorti Kismaat Will NOT Get Both Updated :X  Broken Heart
I've an Idea Wink We can do 1 thng Sanzz... We both have our B'day's dis Month so lets ask each FF Ka Update Individually Wink LOL U ask for MBYPH & I'll ask for APHG !! Shayad Phooti Kismat Judd Jaaye? ROFL Wat Say? Wink 

YEAHHH, But They Will Not Hear :( Broken Heart & You Know, I Thought This From The Beginning When I Got The Big 1000 Wolt Ka Bulb Ka Shock Of Update In January ROFL & That To After Reading The Precap In MBYPH Embarrassed
Still ya... Atleast We can Try !! Embarrassed They wont refuse 2 sweet gals like us as B'day Gift...!! Hopefully Ermm
I Know ya... evn i was like Jan 2012 matlab direct next year... Scared me Shocked LOL

I KNOOWW ! January Is TOOO LONGGGLONGGGLONGGG :X ROFL Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.Joseph_A

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Jus Like ur LONGGG ka style ROFL Plz Joseph & S3 hamari Bhaavnao ko Samjho & Update Dedo, Baccho ko Mat Tadpao Plz... ROFL :X

Joseph_Asarunlicious..

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Bacheee Mann Ke Saacheee :) Embarrassed Unka Dil Dukhaao Naa LOL

SandCastle.Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

^^ Mr.Khadoos Stern Smile I came here specially to Edit my Comment :O But seeing ur Rply I dont feel the NEED to do so now !! Stern Smile *Sarcastically* 
Ram Bhakti naa, abhi batati hu...:X & Ur Kadoos No Doubt abt It & Samrat's Pic already Killed Me !! Blushing Day Dreaming Not LITERALLY !! LOL  - Jhooth...Bilkul 'Jhooth'Ouch ... I still want to read your edited Comment.EmbarrassedLOL so,Yeh bahana nahin chalega...Sleepy,  I know about your 'Ram Bhakti'LOL LOL LOL... But,I want to imagine... Your 'RAM jii' in This Pic...instead of SAMRAT...LOL ROFL LOL ROFL.

Tab toh woh hamein bhi... 'Bade Achhe Lagenge...'ROFL ROFL ROFL.

1gunjan7SandCastle.

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

omg this was the cutest update everHug

i completly loved each part of it from starting to end
the first scene with gunjan and her dad was adorable Embarrassed u wrote the daddy's girl feeling so perfectly that i could actully feel it all because that is exacly how i would talk to my dad on a daily basic the father daughter bonding was written to perfectionClap
the next scene was kind of suprisingStern Smile the sudden outburst against gunjan from samrats dad was so un expected but im glad that sm and brij bhai stood up for her Big smile
and then came another bonding moment but this time it was a sisterly bondingEmbarrassed i loved ishita and gunjans convo..gunjan has a real naughty side to herWink that is gonna be a suprise to samrat LOL and wow ishita is wanting to make samrat and gunjan sajan Heart
the arnav part was again full of mystries i wonder what happend that completly turned the tables and made him forget gunjan for his family?Ermm
and then came my favorite part im still not sure if the sajan convo was my favorite or the pics u used causs i just got lost in samrats expressions in all the picsDay Dreaming anyways getting back to the actual scene LOL it was completly amazing! first of all gunjan was worried about what he was wearing im sure ek din zaror aye ga jab gunjan samrat ko no chaddi mai paye giBlushing ROFL and then the whole convo between sajan was amazing i was laughing away at samrats teasing poor gunjan LOL and finally gunjan has become samrats chashmishEmbarrassed im just loving every part of itHeart the ending samrats pov just got batter as he talked about his to be chunnu munnu LOL and dating after marrige and being naughty LOL although i don't think he realized the naughty side to gunjan LOL am loving this ff to core do continue soon and thank you for the pm Embarrassed

love
tanzeel

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

I'll Bug Mr.Khadoos & U Bug S3... Problem Sloved !! Approve ROFL ROFL - WoW ! What an Idea Sir jii...LOL LOL LOL. Planning bhi banai toh sabke saamne...ROFL ROFL.I knew it...ROFL Aise 'scary' ideas issi ke honge...LOL LOL

How Besharam R We !! Khud hi B'day Gift maag rahe hai ROFL ROFL - Nothing new tag...I knew it..how much you are...LOL LOL LOL

YEAHHH, But They Will Not Hear :( Broken Heart & You Know, I Thought This From The Beginning When I Got The Big 1000 Wolt Ka Bulb Ka Shock Of Update In January ROFL & That To After Reading The Precap In MBYPH Embarrassed - Oh ! means yeh 'Bugging campaign' us Precap scene ki wajah se hai...Wink LOL  LOL Poor S3...Kya zaroorat thi...ROFL  ROFL Next time Precap posting se pehle 10 time think karenge ROFL ROFL
Still ya... Atleast We can Try !! Embarrassed They wont refuse 2 sweet gals like us as B'day Gift...!! Hopefully Ermm -OMG !!Shocked Shocked Kisi ne khud ko 'Sweet' kaha...ROFLROFL tab toh mere ko bhi Insulin ka injection lena padega ROFL  ROFL .

Jus Like ur LONGGG ka style ROFL Plz Joseph & S3 hamari Bhaavnao ko Samjho & Update Dedo, Baccho ko Mat Tadpao Plz... ROFL :X - I understand your 'Bhavna'Embarrassed Baby !!LOL...But,I am going to GOA before ChristmasEmbarrassed..with my Family...Embarrassed. So,its totally depends on S3...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5650/milejabhumtum30thseptxv.jpg
seriously these are killing meDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2SandCastle.Joseph_A

Go to top