Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} (Page 107)

princess_sara IF-Dazzler
princess_sara
princess_sara

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Ahhh...That was Marvelous update yaar...
Just fantastic...Especially the Samrat room scenes...
Poor "CHASHMISH"
Sam is mindblowing...Waitng for samrat to confess her about his LOVE...
Update asap...

Sarah.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2Joseph_A

Shreya30456 Senior Member
Shreya30456
Shreya30456

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Great update samrat dad is so rude to gunjan bt luved sajan scenes that was so cute

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2Joseph_A

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Nicee Uptaade. 

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2Joseph_A

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

YAAAYYY =) Hug

Thank you Sanzz Embarrassed OMG !!Shocked this reaction ...before the reading...Shocked I hope after reading...  Angry Angry Angry <-- Yeh Emoticons na ho...LOL LOL LOL

After Reading I Have Gone Crazy Silly Embarrassed

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2Joseph_A

sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Let Me Comment LOL Ahhh, The Longest & Cutest Part Everrr :) I Love The Caring Gunjan & I Found It Very Cute When She Promised Her Father That She Will Drive Slowly . I'm Finding It Strange That Mr Shergill Don't Likes Gunjan : O Broken Heart She's SOO Innocent & Sweet, How Can Someone Don't Love Her ?! Maybe Something From The Past Or Status Problems :X The Arnav Part Is Quiet Confusing . I Hope We Get Some Revealing Parts & Arnav Don't Think About Revenge :( Gunjan & Samrat's Bhabhi Are Really Good Friends & I Love His Mother & Bhabhi, They Will For Sure Try To Plan Something To Throw Yamini Out & Gunjan In ;) LOL Gunjan Is SOOO Naughty & Adorable But At The Same Tym Very Innocent, But I Prefer The Other Gunjan Is Mushkil Bada Yeh Pyaar Hain . But This Gunjan Is Also Very Innocent Naa, But Just Little More Naughty, Haina ?! Embarrassed Hahhaa, I Can Imagine The Condition Of Gunjan When Rohan Tells Her About Samrat's Secret ROFL Goshhh, She Was SOOO Scared & Shocked . & They Way She Tried To Wake Him Him . Utterly Adorable & Cute =) Day Dreaming Awww, The Way Samrat Teased Her & She Closed Her Eyes Tightly . Goshhh, How Can Someone Be SOOO Sweet & Innocent ?! Embarrassed I Love Gunjan In Both Stories Coz Of The Innocense They Share . I Hope Samrat Take Care Of Her Hon & Yaaay, He Will Call Her Chachmish Even If This Are Meant To Agree For His Conditions LOL Gunjan's Character Is Totally Different, She Can Be Naughty, Cute, Sweet & TOTALLY Innocent Especially In Front Of Samrat Day Dreaming He Has To Take Care If Her . I Found Gunjan Very Delicate In Both Of Your Stories & That's The BEST Thing Coz I Can Imagine Gunjan Like That & Not The Opposite Who Are Sanaya ;) Embarrassed Whenever You All Write SaJan Stories Do Make Her This Innocent LOL Hug I Feel The Urge To Read More Hon :] Embarrassed If You Want To Have Some Kind Of Bubbly Character Which Is TOTALLY Opposite Of Innocence Personified Then Write MoNaya FF Instead Day Dreaming DOOO Update MBYPH NOOOWWW ! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Pheewww, This Was LONGGG :) ROFL Embarrassed

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
tht was soo awesome 3/4 and 4/4 love samrat room part hope sab theek ho jaye samrat ki life main plzz kick out yamniii i really hate her 

arzzo Senior Member
arzzo
arzzo

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Clapwao wao awesome update yaar its really fantastic so cute romantic and hilariousLOLClapClapClap
bhoushan house poor family going through a lot of pain but still giving strenght to each other and enjoying small small happy moments before their life become dark with sadness gunji and his dad scene was great
sergill house hmm starting frm dining table scene the strickness of father or mother specially about the younger one is obvious in every house and the mother or father taking side of his her son or daughter is seen in every house with the rest of handling the situation so this scene was shown great sam dad reaction about gunji was a lil rude bt still his intention was not wrongh like the way sam mom speak about showing her dislike about yamini and desire of gunji becoming her baho too cool
ishita and gunji chat was tooo sweet and full of masti and the way gunji tease ishita and then a pay back tym from ishita to gunji great  ishita thought is great ab ahi gha maza jb ishita sam kii band bajayi gii like she said 
 Toh Dever Jii... !! Ready ho jaaiye... Aapne bhi hamein,hamare time par hamein kaafi pareshaan kiya tha... ab meri baari hai... Itna achha mauka haath se nahin jaane doongi... Ab toh jab tak khud aa kar mere saamne apni feeling accept nahin karte... Aapke liye kuchh bhi easy nahin... Bhai aakhir ab hamari Little sis. ka sawal hai... ))     
love her pov 
arnav hmm bechara kah dill thooth gaya lets see woa bhi deli ah raha hai aur bhushans bhi ab kya huta hai nxt
rohan is really cute the way he said Best of Luck Di... !! waise,Be carefull... Chachu kabhi-kabhi very small 'Short' mein sote hain... aur kabhi-kabhi toh unke bina hi... LOL
and now our sweet cute sajan scene it wasssWink sooo cute and sweet mast bhut maza ahya the way sam tease her and gunji irritation by the nick chashmish and the short scene every thing was so cute sam nautanki as usuall love itt
and then sams future planings as being hubby of mrs gunjan samrat sergillBig smile its not only soung intresting its sounds perfect just greatWink and then burning that yamini pic Angrygud jb samThumbs Up burn her out of ur life and trow her out of ur family and last wash her out of ur fathers mindWink
 ur post was mindblowing loved it to the coreBig smile

Edited by arzzo - 17 November 2011 at 2:36pm

Go to top