Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: crazzygal_jenny

hey S3J,

I am really very sorry guys for commenting too late , busy in studies i guess . Well comming to the update it was totally mind blowing . Enjoyed it soo much each and every scene was just written perfectly . Omg samrat is such a smart person , his plan was definitely different and amazing. I mean he could easily compete with tinku i guess. The 'aloo ke parathe' thing was soo good. Ishita and samrats conversation was so enjoyable.loved the way ishita teased samrat . The perfect devar -bhabhi couple . But she was really cute inn helping samrat getting through his plan . Gunjan was also indeed very cute throughout . she is also started having feelings for samrat , which she herself didnt understand , it was soo cute. The way she thought ' why i made parathe for him, why she felt sad seeing him sad , why she sat down with him on the table to accompany him ' the perfect start to welcome the new feelings. And then the pooja episode, gosh samrat can really be hard to understand some times. The plan is always running in his mind , he is ineed very clever... Looking forward to the first unofficial date of mr samrat and miss gunjan. Really excited fir it.

You wrote very well it was sooo good . I really had a great time reading it.
Continue soon
Lots of love
Jenny

Thank you Jenny for manage some times for this Precious Reply. n please don't say sorry for Late Reply thing .We are really glad that you liked all parts of this Update .Yes...Samrat is really very smart,this is the reason that Tinku don't like him๐Ÿ˜† Ishita's guess was right๐Ÿ˜† now,she is the first 'official' supporter of SaJan marriage.

Yes,Gunjan have some feelings for Samrat but,she didn't understand ...why is she so much caring for him ??
. Yes,Samrat is very clever...he knows very well that, Family acceptance is very important for fulfill his wish, He likes Gunjan too much ...so,wants to marry her but,under 'Arrange Marriage' format. .

Thanks again for your compliment...
We'll back very soon with new update .

-Joseph
โค๏ธ

_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
cool update... do continue soon!!!!!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukklover

...๐Ÿ˜Š

4 keep pming me...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4 late commet...

keep it up this  dear..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ur all updates r   &  ...๐Ÿ˜ณ...as u add juhi...

each n every update of urs...โญ๏ธ

really  ...dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

lots of     4 u sweety...

after one week ...

...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lov,โค๏ธ
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...๐Ÿ˜ก

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•.

Thank you so much Tama for this sweet Reply๐Ÿ˜Š.We are really glad that you liked JUHI as ISHITA ๐Ÿ˜ณ. 
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm..๐Ÿ˜•
S3 and Joseph Bhai! You all intend to kill me some day for sure!๐Ÿคข

I mean.. Itne amazing ideas๐Ÿ˜ฒ? Where do you get them from!๐Ÿ˜• 
Your updates are so so amazing, wonderful and CREATIVE!๐Ÿ‘ Aur mere.. Chodo! Koi comparison hi nahi hai!  They look awful as compared to yours any DAY! ๐Ÿ˜’

Starting from the beginning.. Wish you Four a Very Very Happy & Prosperous New Year๐Ÿค—.. 
Hope this New Year bring loads and loads of GOOD LUCK๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, PROSPERITY, HEALTH (Most Importantly๐Ÿ˜‰), NEW FRIENDS, HAPPINESS, LONG UPDATES๐Ÿ˜† AND AMAZING COMMENTS๐Ÿ˜ณ for you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope the digits 2.0.1.2 prove to be lucky for all of you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

H Ours Of Happy Times With Friends And Family
A Bundant Time For Relaxation
P Rosperity
P Lenty Of Love When You Need It The Most
Y Outhful Excitement At Lifes Simple Pleasures

N Ights Of Restful Slumber
E Verything You Need
W Ishing You Love And Light

Y Ears And Years Of Good Health
E Njoyment And Mirth
A Angels To Watch Over You
R Embrances Of A Happy Years!

Well now coming back to the update! ๐Ÿ˜†
Wow.. It was simply fantastic.. And Hussein and Juhi as Brij & Ishita = Awesome Choice! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I simply loved the duo as the characters you wished to present them as! ๐Ÿ˜› Interesting ideas, cute Nok-Jhoks and some POVs made your update wonderful! โญ๏ธ

I truly liked the way you presented all of it .. It is like a big Surprise MAGICAL package .. ๐Ÿค—

The Sam- Gunjan scenes were truly marvelous๐Ÿ˜ ! And believe me when I say that! It comes out from the bottom of my heart!  

I was just imagining them once again together... โ˜บ๏ธ 

The Pooja Conversations and the Family Time [Especially BABLOO] was stunning and I was ๐Ÿคฃing all the time.. And believe me when I say this that I was truly ๐Ÿฅบ Heart-broken when the update ended.. It felt like SO SOON?

Anyways.. Your writing, dialogues and scenes are truly fascinating and there are so many things to learn from you! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I wish I could also get a team like yours to have such wonderful updates but I am always left UN-HELPED! Anyways.. Bahut hogayi meri dukh bhari DASTAN! ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope you update the next part soon and I am able to read and comment SOONER๐Ÿ˜†! I know I am 11 days LATE!๐Ÿ˜ณ SORRY for that part.. Did not get ample time to read .. ๐Ÿ˜”

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN! ๐Ÿฅณ

Keep Smiling and Updating.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thanks for the PM & Continue Soon! ๐Ÿค“

โค๏ธ Nivi!

shikha_bhargava thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณHey joseph,
Sooner or later I finally got through this FF of yours , and seriously I am completely loving it.
First of all I just loved the way you portrayed the character of samrat , not to loud but a naughty personality loved the way he teases gunjan and then I seriously admired the way you showed the bhabhi devar jodi, unlike these days the negative avatars and all you beautifully portrayed their realtionship lots of masti lots of dhammal lots of teasing with lots of love , and with juhi portraying the character was a fantabulous decision (btw congrts to her for winning this big boss season)

Now comming to gunjan I just love her , her sweetness with masti , with caring nature is all needed in a perfect girl. The way she helps everyone ,understand their grievances try to solve them , she is a completely darling . 

And how to forget my most favoirite character of this FF 'tinku ji ' . What a kid with what a brain M seriously joseph manna padega , I never saw someone naightier than him. Most probably behind the scene u may be the one portraying his character. Ab koi experienced person hi aisa kuch likh sakta hai.

And now talking about the LATEST update ,it was totally brilliant . The way you mentioned each and every scene was outstanding. Loved gunjan caring so much for samrat and he always cooking plans to irritate her , but iske peeche bhi uska pyaar chupa hai. Loved the scene were the meaning of 'agni' was mentioned never mentioned more beautiful than this. I am just waiting for the most awaited 'unofficial date' looking forward to it.

Sorry joseph, I know u sended me the links of yoir FFs early only but due to the busy and hectic schedule and work could manage to comment now. So I hope you didn't mind it.

Between all the best for your life and future updates.
Keep enjoining and have lots of fun
Cheers
Shikha

gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Joseph and S3...Very Sorry for so late comment...but honestly i didnt get time to come online and reading update and do comments..but today finally i got some time..and i read this one...As usual update was Superb Fantastic and Fabulous...thoroughly enjoyed it alot...starting with sam and his mom scene and then that pratha's one...It was wonderfull...Samrat mom is really very nice...๐Ÿ˜ณ...when he first refused to eat thanda pratha there i got some kind of hint that there must b going on something in his mind.then he said my Plan -B...kitchen scene was too Gud..the way ishita was noticing him and then teased him...i thought both are playing prank on each other...and poor Gunjan totally unaware from all that Khichri..๐Ÿ˜‰..Ishita is Too Smart...afterall shez Bhabhi of Samrat na...kitchen scene was the soul of this update...part 1 Sajan with Ishita was realy nicely written...when ishita was trying to know abt Sam's feeling abt Gunjan and then giving suggestion to Gunjan for choosing her life parrtner carefully everything was mind blowing...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i enjoyed every  bit of this update but mine most fav scene was Kitchen part 2...only Ishita nad Samrat's scene..that was something Extra ordinary kind of...u know in ur both FF while reading i always think that its a perfect new Show for Monaya..Joseph  u should b a producer and  writer too...and then u have to take Monaya together in ur new show...off course S3 too...bcoz u have a great team work...i really mean it..bcoz whenever i read ur stories its just like a perfect show which is going on infront of our eyes and getting store in our minds with all its clearity of scenes and dialogues...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
okk that kitchen part was i loved to the core..Ishita was finding ways to confess Samrat and teasing him..and the Excuses that he was giving to Ishita to stop think abt Gunjan and Rohit Marriage were so hillarious. so meaningless...Both "Dever , Bhabhi " were Too much...and when they acted infront of Gunjan oh God...it was beautiful scene...Very Very Well written guys...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Brilliant Performance was done by both...started form "its Ok bhabi..kisi ko parwah nai he...to the end of their Drama..it was my fav scene...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Gunjan is such a sweetheart...so innocent so pure...how easily she beleived on what ishita said..her praying and worrying scession for her future was also Mind blowing...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Dinning table scene was also nice.i think now she must be thinks that hez really very irritating..but when i read abt that diffrent feelings i was quite happy...๐Ÿ˜‰.
Samrat's mom so wished to make Gunjan her Bahu only...Shez indeed Perfect for her son..but there are so many barriers in between...one is SD and the 2nd is Arnav...that going to market scene was also Superbly written...naughty Samrat with his naughty ideas...awww hez so in love wid her..hope he soon get his desire...but lets see...Sam's mom thought scene was Awesome...Poor mom didnt know how much her son is in love with Gunjan...๐Ÿ˜ƒ i think after knowing this truth SM will b the happiest person among all...
Guys Is there any Proeblem with Gunjan?...i felt such like by that medicines lines..Conversation between Gunjan and her mom...plz reveal soon this mystery na...
OVERALL it was Mind blowing part...IShita nad Gunjan made a Perfect and Best devrani jethani Couple๐Ÿ˜Š
plzzz continue soon the next part and thanks for the pm

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: fend

hey guys ๐Ÿค—awesome update loved it๐Ÿ‘
loved sajan scenes it was really very cute๐Ÿ˜ณ gunjan is soo sweatโค๏ธ
loved ishita n sams convo it was very nice๐Ÿ˜Š beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ gr88 gng guys๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผnow cannot wait for the next part cont soon n thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much Rukma for this sweet reply๐Ÿ˜ณ.We are really glad that you liked the whole parts of this Update๐Ÿ˜Š.Now,we are working on Next part...It will be post so soon๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: arzzo

first of all really really sorry for the late comment i am a lil busy these days so sorry ๐Ÿ˜ณ and now about the update

it was super duper cool just love sam he is so samrat i mean smart and now ishita on his side he becoming smarter so starting from mornin scene
sam and his mom was sooo sweett and cute love their mothe son talk willl with fake anger and lots of lots of love an sam being a great actor trick his mom and confrm her views about gunji love the dialogues and the the love for gunji in sams mom heart the my fav dish aloo kah paratha and sam nakra about paratha being cold was reaally sweet and cute then my fav kitchen scene love the way sam was trying to get gunji hand made paratha and ishita all being naughty and after all he is samrat then she is his bhabhi love and enjoy their scene in the kitchen ishita trying to get sam speak up his feeling and sam giving stupid reason to ishita for avoiding rohit and gunji wedding and at last ishita win and sam speak up ishita dreams come true she always want gunjan and sam too be together and then the lafanga wala dialogue was really awesome and ishita knows gunji so well she also give the same comment as gunji and then gunji pov about sam being a tantrum thrower and suddenly the idea of arnav being like sam strike on her mind and she get tense the whole pov was sweet and innocent then again the kitchen scene where sam act as no one is more innocent then him and gunji being a real sweet and innocent girl get trap i reall love the scene when she stops her in the mid and the table scene was really sajan part where even gunjan feels something strange love the stupid reasons given by sam of not eating alone and poor gunji was indeed surprise of his reasons the family tym was cool sam called babloo oh i can understand what he shoulb be feeling at that tym soo embrassed and then the poja description was gud sams mom pov was indeed emotionall she desire to see gunji her daughter in law now that we have sams mom brij bhaiya will also be ready for gunji and ishita is already on sam side now we left with sams dad so i know sam will come out with something and with family support nothing is hard and now gunji call conv is really tense i am really confused i think some one is going through a dangerous disease and it may be tinku bt lets see wait and watch love the way sam always get glimse of gunji and sam being sam has also make gunji ready for an unnfocial date according to him and gunji is comp unknown of it love rohan gunji and ishita scene it was really sweet  and yah one request can u also give pics of rohan and tinku pllzz  its an request its not necessary ok if u can u can give i am not insisting

Thanks Arzzo for your detailed view๐Ÿ˜ณ.We really loved to read it.Don't feel sorry for late...actually,I should say sorry for late answering๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Yes...SAMRAT is really Samrat...I mean Smart๐Ÿ˜†.SAMRAT is favorite of his Mom..n he knows it...so,wants to take benefit for it๐Ÿ˜ณ.Ishita is smarter then Samrat...finally she trapped him๐Ÿ˜‰. Gunjan is too innocent for caught their plan.She is so caring person...n she also don't know why but,she cares Samrat...same time she knows the fact that her marriage has been fixed with Arnav...so,she scared about his habits n behavior๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Samrat hates to his Nick name..๐Ÿ˜†.SM really wants to Gunjan as her Daughter-in-Law. Disease part will be reveal soon.and about Pics of Tinku n Rohan...I think we posted Tinku's pic before...[Check this]

n yes we'll be definitely try to post Rohan's pic too.๐Ÿ˜ณThanks again for your sweet feed-back.
Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You did not reply on my comment! :( Apologies again .. [For the late comment]
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SajanRox

You did not reply on my comment! :( Apologies again .. [For the late comment]

Hi NiVi !! Actually he is extremely busy in his Xtra classes...and writing the new part of APHG.๐Ÿ˜‰ Don't be apologizes for late comment thing Buddy !๐Ÿ˜† He'll be definitely reply to U,very soon๐Ÿ˜Š.
Edited by SIZZZLER - 12 years ago