Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: saduf

lovely update...too good...sam is so naughty...loved the teasing part alot...but i m confused about what happen with Arnav family...hope sam gun fell in love soon

Thanks Sadaf for your precious Reply...😊We'll be unveil Arnav's family problem in next 1/2 parts... Gunjan has many problems in her life so...let's see...😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Neelanjana--

**Nice!!! 😛**

Thanks Neelanjana😳.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: arzzo

👏wao wao awesome update yaar its really fantastic so cute romantic and hilarious😆👏👏👏

bhoushan house poor family going through a lot of pain but still giving strenght to each other and enjoying small small happy moments before their life become dark with sadness gunji and his dad scene was great
sergill house hmm starting frm dining table scene the strickness of father or mother specially about the younger one is obvious in every house and the mother or father taking side of his her son or daughter is seen in every house with the rest of handling the situation so this scene was shown great sam dad reaction about gunji was a lil rude bt still his intention was not wrongh like the way sam mom speak about showing her dislike about yamini and desire of gunji becoming her baho too cool
ishita and gunji chat was tooo sweet and full of masti and the way gunji tease ishita and then a pay back tym from ishita to gunji great  ishita thought is great ab ahi gha maza jb ishita sam kii band bajayi gii like she said 
 Toh Dever Jii... !! Ready ho jaaiye... Aapne bhi hamein,hamare time par hamein kaafi pareshaan kiya tha... ab meri baari hai... Itna achha mauka haath se nahin jaane doongi... Ab toh jab tak khud aa kar mere saamne apni feeling accept nahin karte... Aapke liye kuchh bhi easy nahin... Bhai aakhir ab hamari Little sis. ka sawal hai... ))     
love her pov 
arnav hmm bechara kah dill thooth gaya lets see woa bhi deli ah raha hai aur bhushans bhi ab kya huta hai nxt
rohan is really cute the way he said Best of Luck Di... !! waise,Be carefull... Chachu kabhi-kabhi very small 'Short' mein sote hain... aur kabhi-kabhi toh unke bina hi... 😆
and now our sweet cute sajan scene it wasss😉 sooo cute and sweet mast bhut maza ahya the way sam tease her and gunji irritation by the nick chashmish and the short scene every thing was so cute sam nautanki as usuall love itt
and then sams future planings as being hubby of mrs gunjan samrat sergill😃 its not only soung intresting its sounds perfect just great😉 and then burning that yamini pic 😡gud jb sam👍🏼 burn her out of ur life and trow her out of ur family and last wash her out of ur fathers mind😉
 ur post was mindblowing loved it to the core😃

Thanks Arzzo for your precious reply for this part.😊. Yes, now BHUSHAN Family approach for life is very positive. They are very close to each other...so,understand to each other very-well.

Yes,Mr.SHERGILL is little rude for Gunjan due to his insecurity.Yes,as usual...as a loving mother Sudha jii is very protective for Samrat. Second side,Gunjan is very close to Ishita...they both are great buddies also... so always tease to each other.Ishita is very happy with SaJan pairing..she wants same thing...just like her Mother-in law.

Arnav is very concerned for his Family. He don't want to think Gunjan this time due to his family problem. Rohan is cute n naughty... just like another kid...

And about SaJan scene... It is our favourite too😳. Samrat is very smart guy... now,He is very clear about his wish n Desire. He knows that,Gunjan is right girl for him as a wife...because,he knows to himself very well. Wants to leave a peaceful happy married life with Gunjan... but,he is totally unaware with Arnav n A major problems in Gunjan life... What will happen next...?? Let's see...😳

Joseph❤️.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoNayaLover96

awesomeee part...sajan scenes were damn cute..loved it to the core
cont soon

Thanks Buddy [Nice User Id😳] !! for your sweet Reply😊. Thanks alot for appreciate SaJan part.
Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

yaar!!!!!!!! as long as sajan part is going on...it amazing😳 but jaise hi baaki sab log aate hain...i get confused!!!!!!😕yaar amit-nisha ki problem hain kya aakhir??😡jab dekho tab aasoon tapkaate rehte hain😭 thik hain chalo...u r upset...i fully sympathisize...but for god sake...khulke batao ki problem hain kya...😡 mujhe pagal ho rahi hun in gol gol baaton se  plz reveal dat soon!!!!!!!🤢

Thanks Buddy for your nice reply😊n appreciate SaJan scene. I agree... Arnav n BHUSHAN family part is very mysterious till now...but,V'll be going to reveal Arnav's family problem in next 1/2 Updates... Amit-Nisha ki problem... abhi bata di toh story ka Fun element destroy ho jaayega... so,little wait...n don't worry...ab woh nahin royenge...😳. when,story would be shift to DELHI... phir,wahaan koi fun nahin hoga... so,enjoy this small-small light moments...😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: gunjanmyjaan

loooved it

Thank You😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparsh_35

awsumm updt

Thanks Sparsh😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowwhite28

hi Joseph & S3

hi guys i am back again after my exams...kal hi log in kiya & saw yur Pm...
Coming to the update... ab thodi thodi mystery samaj aa rahi hai...Plzz reveal it soon..

Arnav ne aakhir us e mail kya dekh liya jo usne gunjan ka wallpaper hi delete kar dala..😕
And & wat is the reason behind sudden outburst😡 of SD regarding GUNJAN...i really felt bad for her...
loved the scene between Gunjan & ishita...
And cherry on cake was sajan Convo...Simply awesome👏

Samrat is such a naughty...☺️
He and his family planning...his chunnu munnu..☺️
Dialoges were really witty and Funny...👍🏼
Pics selection was really nice...Just according to the scene...
aaisa lag raha tha ki real mein koi TV par show aa raha hai...

Over & all great work🤗
Continue soon...Thanx for the PM

TANU😊

Welcome Back Tanu...😊Thanks  for your nice comment...😳Yes..we'll be reveal all mystery very soon...Samrat 's Dad is little rude for Gunjan... He don't want to her closeness with his family...

Gunjan is very close to Ishita...She is just like her best buddy or sis. SaJan scene is our favourite one in this update
☺️.Thanks for appreciate our effort for this scene... n Pic. selection😳.n yaa...thanks for your nice compliment too...😳   

Joseph❤️.

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: ainimonaya

sooper dooper update⭐️⭐️⭐️

awww sajan scenes😍 why did arnav deleted gunji's wallpaper?
plzzz never end this story😆m so addicted to this😆😳

Thanks Aini for your sweet feed-back...😳 We'll be reveal very soon the reason behind Arnav's disturbance.Don't worry..! We are not going to end this story so soon...😳😆.

Joseph❤️.

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazzygal_jenny

hey joseph with S3 ..well i am a new reader to your ff and guys really i would like to tell you ..you all rock together wow! i mean such a fab story line and they way you write goshh just superbbb i loved itt to the core... i loved gunjan's character and especially his brothers one hehehe sooo funny he is really a naughty kid i m in love with samrat... no no no i didnt said ki i didnt loved him before i just fall for him morw after reading your ff ... i must say i just totally and completely loved this ff of urs

well i cant describe a lot as it would be very very big as m a new reader so only thing i can say at d end is keep the good work guys and ya pleashh pleashh pleashh add me to your pm list phlleeasshhheee

love
jenny

Thank you Jenny for manage some times for this Precious Reply 😳.Its very encouraging for us 😳. We are really glad  to know that, you liked our work... our team effort😳.

Thanks for appreciate Gunjan n Tinku's character...and Thanks a lot for your compliment for Samrat's character 😳 😳 😳.We really enjoyed to read your view. Definitely , we'll be add your name in our 'Buddy-List'😊.

Joseph❤️