Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SandCastle. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

TL...😑 😑 😑 I'll kill you... waiting for full Reply....Warna toh...😑.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣 🀣 🀣

I Edited Naa Khadoos, Jitnaa AAJ ho skta tha utnaa i did...!! πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ 🀣
& & Warna Kya Haa?! Dhamki Mat Dena Muje...!!😑 Ladki hu Mai Mumbai ki...!!😎  🀣 🀣 🀣
& Baaki ka i'll edit if I m in a mood to...πŸ₯± Filhaal toh its 10:45 so will go offlyn in few mins... & M Inactive 😳 & also Sleepy...!!πŸ₯± Baaki ka i'll EDIT tomorrow...!!😳

Filhaal toh u rply to my ABOVE Post wich i Edited...!! 🀣 🀣 🀣
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luv_AnYaSGKaSh

awesome update!! really nice.

Thank you so much Buddy for your precious Reply😳.
Joseph_A thumbnail

Thanks for compliment, Kriti.😳

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta_monaya

I Edited Naa Khadoos, Jitnaa AAJ ho skta tha utnaa i did...!! πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ 🀣  -Yaa...just saw...😳

& & Warna Kya Haa?! Dhamki Mat Dena Muje...!!😑 Ladki hu Mai Mumbai ki...!!😎  🀣 🀣 🀣 - Toh...??πŸ₯± what's the difference...??πŸ₯± Don't underestimate me...  You know naa...DELHI Boyz😳... Aap sab hi toh kehti ho... 'Killer Dude'😳 🀣 🀣.
& Baaki ka i'll edit if I m in a mood to...πŸ₯± Filhaal toh its 10:45 so will go offlyn in few mins... & M Inactive 😳 & also Sleepy...!!πŸ₯± Baaki ka i'll EDIT tomorrow...!!😳 - Ok...No problem...😳I'll wait...😊

Filhaal toh u rply to my ABOVE Post wich i Edited...!! 🀣 🀣 🀣 -1 saath hi doonga...😳wait...!!  By the way,that scene was not 'exact' my 'Personal Experience'😳😳. But,you know naa my 'Bhaiyaa-Bhabhi'...😳 😳 😳 so,understand yaar...😳Bachhon ke saamne yeh sab discuss nahin karte😳 🀣 🀣.

By the very Nice Siggy N Avi 😊:-

@Sanzz - You too😳

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Let Me Comment πŸ˜† Ahhh, The Longest & Cutest Part Everrr :) I Love The Caring Gunjan & I Found It Very Cute When She Promised Her Father That She Will Drive Slowly . I'm Finding It Strange That Mr Shergill Don't Likes Gunjan : O πŸ₯Ί She's SOO Innocent & Sweet, How Can Someone Don't Love Her ?! Maybe Something From The Past Or Status Problems :X The Arnav Part Is Quiet Confusing . I Hope We Get Some Revealing Parts & Arnav Don't Think About Revenge :( Gunjan & Samrat's Bhabhi Are Really Good Friends & I Love His Mother & Bhabhi, They Will For Sure Try To Plan Something To Throw Yamini Out & Gunjan In ;) πŸ˜† Gunjan Is SOOO Naughty & Adorable But At The Same Tym Very Innocent, But I Prefer The Other Gunjan Is Mushkil Bada Yeh Pyaar Hain . But This Gunjan Is Also Very Innocent Naa, But Just Little More Naughty, Haina ?! πŸ˜³ Hahhaa, I Can Imagine The Condition Of Gunjan When Rohan Tells Her About Samrat's Secret πŸ€£ Goshhh, She Was SOOO Scared & Shocked . & They Way She Tried To Wake Him Him . Utterly Adorable & Cute =) πŸ˜ Awww, The Way Samrat Teased Her & She Closed Her Eyes Tightly . Goshhh, How Can Someone Be SOOO Sweet & Innocent ?! πŸ˜³ I Love Gunjan In Both Stories Coz Of The Innocense They Share . I Hope Samrat Take Care Of Her Hon & Yaaay, He Will Call Her Chachmish Even If This Are Meant To Agree For His Conditions πŸ˜† Gunjan's Character Is Totally Different, She Can Be Naughty, Cute, Sweet & TOTALLY Innocent Especially In Front Of Samrat πŸ˜ He Has To Take Care If Her . I Found Gunjan Very Delicate In Both Of Your Stories & That's The BEST Thing Coz I Can Imagine Gunjan Like That & Not The Opposite Who Are Sanaya ;) πŸ˜³ Whenever You All Write SaJan Stories Do Make Her This Innocent πŸ˜† πŸ€— I Feel The Urge To Read More Hon :] πŸ˜³ If You Want To Have Some Kind Of Bubbly Character Which Is TOTALLY Opposite Of Innocence Personified Then Write MoNaya FF Instead 😍 DOOO Update MBYPH NOOOWWW ! πŸ€—

Thank you so much Sanzz for giving this sweet n detail feed-back.😳 Its so encouraging for us.😊

Mr.Pratap Shergill has little insecure with his family choice...so, don't want to take a chance.Yes,Yamini's family status is 1 of the reason,behind. Now,Arnav understand the reason of his Family behavior, .He is family oriented person..so,now his family wish is his priority... we'll reveal Arnav's problem in Next 1-2 parts😳.

And..now about Gunjan's character...Yes,she is innocent..n cute...in both stories... both are very practical... here,she is little naughty n fun loving
too... but,just like a kid...She is suffering with a very hard pain... hide her inner feelings.. Now,.she is ok with destiny... wants to leave happy...n made happy to every1.

The character of Gunjan is very unique...her simplicity n cuteness is identity of her character... and we don't want to spoil this...I really can't imagine Gunjan as a blunt, arrogant, demanding or kiddish character...phir woh Gunjan nahin rahegi... woh koi aur hi character hoga.

By the way,We'll never write about MoNaya (os/ss/ff )😳 because, MoNaya are 'Real' people...not a 'Fictional' characters...so don't want to play with their 'Real' feelings and write anything fiction about them.We really feel that,this is not good thing😳.

Actually, Sanzz ! as per story Title... "Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya..." this story is ' A journey of... Attraction to Love'..

In current situation... Arnav or Samrat is feeling that,He loves Gunjan but,its not true...actually,they attract to her after seeing her beauty...her soft bubbly nature...her cuteness n her qualities... But,its not a Love... A 'Real' Love story will be begin...after Marriage...😳 . But,who is the Groom...?? Wait n Watch...😳

Joseph with S3❀️.

-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updateee!! :))
PrincessBushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow awesome update
loved it
continue it soon S3 😊
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: 358674

excellent

amazing parts
really nice

Thanks Buddy ! for your precious reply...😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_sara

Ahhh...That was Marvelous update yaar...
Just fantastic...Especially the Samrat room scenes...
Poor "CHASHMISH"
Sam is mindblowing...Waitng for samrat to confess her about his LOVE...
Update asap...

Sarah.

Thank you Sarah 😳 for your appreciating feed-back... Samrat's room scene is our favorite too. 😳. We'll be try to update soon...but,now its MBYPH turn...😊
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya30456

Great update samrat dad is so rude to gunjan bt luved sajan scenes that was so cute

Thanks Shreya for your Reply... Yes SD is  rude for her... because, he knows somewhere... Yamini is not his family choice... so,don't want to take a single chance. Thanks for appreciate SaJan scene.