Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Rajan ji response for my email

gulati10 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Gulati

I appreciate your efforts to write about CCMB and the shows performance. We are doing our best. There will be some major twist and Viren will have some change in the character . Siddhart will also become strong and Niveditha will be in a dilemma. She will focus on what she needs for Dwita, many sacrifices and lost love will have their turns.

It will be interesting to watch it and the twists will give a major boost to the show. It will happen in the coming episodes and keep watching CCMB. There will be a lot of changes in the lives of Viren Niveditha and Siddhart. We will make everyone happy !

Regards
Rajan shahi
Sent on my BlackBerry from Vodafone

This is what I had write to him

Hello Rajan ji

Please give us nice scenes between Viren and Niveditha. We feel they are drifting apart, what will happen to them their jodi is the best on television and we love them. I hope you will not make this story like Bidaaii as an article said co incidentally the accident of Divya was like sadhana.

We hope you will give us the special jodi NiVren - the best and magical jodi of TV industry ever till the end of the show.we love kinshuk and nehas pairing they are so magical

Thanks
gulati ( a kinshuk fan forever)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing...seems like going Nivi-Sid way.. i will stop watching  when it does
gulati10 thumbnail
I wonder what sacrifice and lost love he is talking about 😕
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thank u so much for sharing..bt wht's this lost love and sacrifices...*confused*...

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Gulati for getting reply
Hey don't worry I am sure it will go NivRen way so I am not at all scared about this but don't want him to say sorry in the end
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tnx for sharin dear...

lost love??!?! omg dat scares me...

if viren's thrown out of nivi's life, im gonna throw myself out of watchin dis show... ðŸ¤¬

tnx RS for nothing... i hope u find good creatives soon!!!
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
The lost love puts me in dilemma now... God i cant take it if they are planning to separate our Nivren... Gosh wat does he mean by changes in Viren's character??? ðŸ˜•
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
One question.. why would RS tell about the further progress of story...something fishy or true
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Change in viren's character??
Again??
And if this is going nivi sid way then it wont give any boost to the show
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
sorry double post
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago