Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tum kya ho, mein nahi samajh paungi!! (Page 9)

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

omg Sid all the wayyy ClapClapClap
i cudnt stop laughing ACTUALLY on all the lines Sid said to Piya ROFLROFL

someone quote down his lines plz ROFL.ROFL...seems like he stole those lines from us ROFL
he is fed up with her questions and he called her bewakufShockedShocked omg ROFL we made so many jokes on this topic and finally hearing those same words from Sid i just cudnt control ROFLROFL

I think sid khud hi read karke apni lines daal deta haiLOLLOLLOLLOL
CV's read our devilish topic on Piya, I guess Smilielol5Smilielol5Smilielol5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
sid completely rocked...today his evilness went out of the limits...i love what he told about piya being a biggest fool in the world...the fact we all agree...sometime being a cupid...sometime being a detective...he rocked the dialogues in his own witty way...i am going to miss him and his witty one liners...

piya...well i agree with sid...and as well i feel sad for piya...she got into this dangerous game because of her face resembling the exact same as maithilli...i hate the fact...piya shouting top of the voice to that bitchy maithilli...that abhay always loved her...and what abt her...didn't abhay love her?...i felt like hitting her head...stop telling maithilli how much abhay loves her..because she knows that she holds no importance in abhay's life...her abhayendra is dead...now whom she is going to meet is abhay raichand...i can't wait to see abhay giving one tight slap on maithilli's face for two-timing him...

as for maithilli...was this the princess that abhayendra loved 200 years ago...and embrace death for her...and after being a vampire pined for her for centuries...i can't believe at all...she is a devil disguise as princess...maithilli-siddharth perfect match...both are evil...selfish...she was talking blah blah about how sid found her and gave her a new life...being a vampire...and all that...she realised sid's true love...abhayendra never even cared to look for her...yaah right...lady you should have known that abhayendra was pining for you years and years...centuries and centuries...she completely destroyed the pure love of abhayendra-maithilli...all she wants was power and control of the world she doesn't care two hoots for abhay...she herself confess that AMetz love is death the moment they died...so if now she wants abhay back from piya...i am going to kill her...wake up lady its 21st century...there is no such thing if maharani maithilli or maharaja siddharth...i was surprised...was this the witch that abhay was in love with...she is not worth for love...abhay would have been shattered if she has seen maithilli in the arms of sid...in a romantic way...he would be broken and curse himself to love such a women...

now abhay will love piya as piya...and will never find any maithilli in her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksTOTAL-ROMANTICOriginalsFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

sid completely rocked...today his evilness went out of the limits...i love what he told about piya being a biggest fool in the world...the fact we all agree...sometime being a cupid...sometime being a detective...he rocked the dialogues in his own witty way...i am going to miss him and his witty one liners...

piya...well i agree with sid...and as well i feel sad for piya...she got into this dangerous game because of her face resembling the exact same as maithilli...i hate the fact...piya shouting top of the voice to that bitchy maithilli...that abhay always loved her...and what abt her...didn't abhay love her?...i felt like hitting her head...stop telling maithilli how much abhay loves her..because she knows that she holds no importance in abhay's life...her abhayendra is dead...now whom she is going to meet is abhay raichand...i can't wait to see abhay giving one tight slap on maithilli's face for two-timing him...

as for maithilli...was this the princess that abhayendra loved 200 years ago...and embrace death for her...and after being a vampire pined for her for centuries...i can't believe at all...she is a devil disguise as princess...maithilli-siddharth perfect match...both are evil...selfish...she was talking blah blah about how sid found her and gave her a new life...being a vampire...and all that...she realised sid's true love...abhayendra never even cared to look for her...yaah right...lady you should have known that abhayendra was pining for you years and years...centuries and centuries...she completely destroyed the pure love of abhayendra-maithilli...all she wants was power and control of the world she doesn't care two hoots for abhay...she herself confess that AMetz love is death the moment they died...so if now she wants abhay back from piya...i am going to kill her...wake up lady its 21st century...there is no such thing if maharani maithilli or maharaja siddharth...i was surprised...was this the witch that abhay was in love with...she is not worth for love...abhay would have been shattered if she has seen maithilli in the arms of sid...in a romantic way...he would be broken and curse himself to love such a women...

now abhay will love piya as piya...and will never find any maithilli in her...
I know even I felt bad for abhay n more bad looking metz in sid's armsAngryAngry ma sid is being fooled by herOuch she don't love anyone she just loves powerOuch
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
LOLYes Archi the way he popped out in that window was awesome..Yeah he rocked with tehhappiness fo being with Mythili..no doubt..BUT my ABHAY stole the show in 3 mins...with that undying love for PIYA hsi LIFE he said..awwwEmbarrassedHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFanCoeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

LOLYes Archi the way he popped out in that window was awesome..Yeah he rocked with tehhappiness fo being with Mythili..no doubt..BUT my ABHAY stole the show in 3 mins...with that undying love for PIYA hsi LIFE he said..awwwEmbarrassedHug
Yes Hema abhay was good but both Raichand brothers go hand in hand n both rock the show so we can't see show without them both they are good in their angelic n devilish waysROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index