Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) (Page 53)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72473

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

I agree with you and thats why its called Fiasco by us. Smile But seeing the past record of this show, they have bounced back and I am hoping the same now. Smile
 
 
Jyo Saj, all, do inform me when they bounce back okAngryLOL
 
They bounced back coz they didn't had raised hopes with stupid CON, now ppl r extremely disappointed at that stupid so called CON, which supposed to be a hight point, but it turned to be bakwaas point...
 
We can't ignore the point that Maaneet's CON is the most awaited moments, but they ruined it Angry


Edited by temorocks - 17 May 2011 at 3:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07serialwatcher16RageOfAnAngelsun29

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Joined: 18 September 2010
Posts: 5655

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

hey An Hug

@ zee - i don't know what the PH said but i cannot understand their way of functioning. And that is the reason I said I will read their reasons if they say they will bring it out in 10 years like some state secret. 

The PH does not think us as the ultimate viewer and does not find the need to be nice to us. 

Any good businessmen wants value for their money. And I wonder if they are really getting returns on their investment. and what kind of profits they are looking at. It makes me curious. And I think they have made huge investment in GC/DD and so their underutilisation surprises me that is all, I don't get shocked. They are just bad businessmen if they don't realise it. 


The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07RageOfAnAngelXSilentPrayersXTaiyosun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Joined: 03 October 2006
Posts: 49734

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
 
@pallu...ROFLROFL..haan surely will inform u
 
and i agree with you...jab gadbad karte hai then they come clean also ...so i think we should stop condemning them to patal lok and give them another chance ...there is still scope of many more SRsBlushing
 
@zeee ..shaant hoja baccha...kabhi na kabhi we will get what we wantROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16RageOfAnAngelpalluluvsmaanXSilentPrayersXTaiyo

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Joined: 07 September 2006
Posts: 12075

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Zee, when I will pen down the hits GHSP the single show made, then it may cover up all the hits that Ekta's all the shows madeSmile So it will be better if no comparisons are drawn here. Smile
One fiasco, does not make GHSP show over and out.
GHSP still rocks and they have given us beautiful Maneet memories.Smile
 
I am talking logic now, we r defending Geet coz we r fans of it, but it didn't make half of the sucess of the shows Ekta made earlier, simple, coz Ekta know well how to fullfill ppl's requests, unlike Geet's PH, which is very rude and hardly care...
 
The recent Geet pics, repeated kitchen scene, couldn't they show a proper kiss than showing a repeated scene, only to shut ppl's mouths, nonsense Angry
 
They have a hot jodi, but the PH is not the right for it...
 
 
First of all GHSP comes on a channel which garner very low TRPs itself due to its poor reach to comman people. Secondly, GHSP has been numero uno for a long time on Star one channel. Now talking about Ekta shows, tell me does pyaar ki ek kahaani garner same TRPs as her previous shows which used to come on Star plus and sony?
 
Its about reach Zee and GHSP has captivated young, net savvy audience. Their target is us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72473

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16


hey An Hug

@ zee - i don't know what the PH said but i cannot understand their way of functioning. And that is the reason I said I will read their reasons if they say they will bring it out in 10 years like some state secret. 

The PH does not think us as the ultimate viewer and does not find the need to be nice to us. 

Any good businessmen wants value for their money. And I wonder if they are really getting returns on their investment. and what kind of profits they are looking at. It makes me curious. And I think they have made huge investment in GC/DD and so their underutilisation surprises me that is all, I don't get shocked. They are just bad businessmen if they don't realise it. 


 
The way they were replying the viewers, it was like trying their best to fool them, nothing else, even after 10 years, nothing such they r thinking of for sure, it's only trying their best to save their image no else...
I found their way into interacting with people was very rude...
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07serialwatcher16

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Joined: 07 September 2006
Posts: 12075

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Zee, well, one can already witness that how fans change their stands, in one night. LOL One proper Maneet hot scene and all will GushLOL including youLOL
 
Yuu huuu, Blushing and Zee is back!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72473

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

First of all GHSP comes on a channel which garner very low TRPs itself due to its poor reach to comman people. Secondly, GHSP has been numero uno for a long time on Star one channel. Now talking about Ekta shows, tell me does pyaar ki ek kahaani garner same TRPs as her previous shows which used to come on Star plus and sony?
 
Its about reach Zee and GHSP has captivated young, net savvy audience. Their target is us.
 
Pallu, it's not about holding the first position all time, see Bidaai was India's number show, but once the show lost trust it fell down, once the production house lose interest, it happens and the same is happening with Geet, once RS started his new shows, he lost interest in Bidaai, it was visible, even if he was trying hard to prove it wrong, the same is happening now with 4Lions since they started their discussion about their new show, then it was since only about their new shows, we don't see them talk or give interest on Geet, only if people mention it by themselves...
 
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72473

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Zee, well, one can already witness that how fans change their stands, in one night. LOL One proper Maneet hot scene and all will GushLOL including youLOL
 
Yuu huuu, Blushing and Zee is back!LOL
 
No dear, I don't change my mind on a hot scene, if the PH can't live to expections, then to hell with them, no offence, but they truely frustrated me with their rudness and the fiasco they did...
 
I am tierd of their repeated scenes, as I said the recent pics r repeated, even thought they r hot and much hot than so called bakwaas CON...
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maans personality and star sign

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: ninag   Replies: 66   Views: 11832

ninag 66 11832 30 September 2011 at 6:06am by luv_DD
i wish shasha would have seen Geet in Maans arms

2 3

Author: _SuMmEr_LoVe_   Replies: 16   Views: 6671

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ 16 6671 14 April 2011 at 6:12am by .Scripted.
9th Aug:Maans Mission ROSE:Lagi tumse man ki lagan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 90   Views: 13900

Armu4eva 90 13900 08 April 2011 at 11:23am by anshu1984_sony
I DONT LIKE ANY1 ELSE IN MAANS ARMS!!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 20   Views: 4526

neelamra 20 4526 04 November 2010 at 11:17am by jiajee
Geet touches Maans LIPS...Precap:Maneet hug 4 REAL

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 58   Views: 13519

Armu4eva 58 13519 30 October 2010 at 4:13am by tinatartari

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index