Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) (Page 41)

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

@ Medha,Shreya , Parisa , Ruchi , Opti , Nisha, Usha & all those who're stalking LOL:
Hi everyone Hug

U know since Saturday's ' mahaepisode ' I've now stopped myself from expecting anything from them . I was reading about the admin ... who has told explicit scenes make a SR . We never said we wanna see them making out literally & figuratively . Even we've that much common sense .

My point's they could've shown some foreplay & then the scene with which the episode ended . The morning after scene had Zero impact on me .

Coming to DD's sickness , could'nt they've postponed it Confused in that case
It's not that they're wade ka pakka kind of people . They've made us wait prior to this as well ; be it the engagement of Maneet or their marriage for many reasons known to us all . 
So what was the rush ???

And , finally what's this with the real couple thing & what they did not promise & all . Puh-lease disney cartoons & fantasy films have kisses sans finger n hair * pun intended * in them.
Besides in every Indian household & outside there are laptops owned by everyone which are direct accesse to indecent stuff !!!

Who're they kidding , huh ??? Wacko

Edited by drashsree100 - 17 May 2011 at 1:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06XSilentPrayersX

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
@Ruchi:DD has started shoot from today morning only since 4Lions PH themselves confirmed it on twitter...the date in spoilers is given yesterday because rest of the snaps r from yesterday's shoot ...only first 3 snaps r from today's morning shoot to please the viewers...thats all

About repitative scenes...at least they r coming even after disaster CONLOL..In other shows the lead couple goes back to brother-sister 10 meters ka distance even after a super HOT CON...LOL...Maaneet might not hv progressed much but at least r not behaving like brother-sisterSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaserialwatcher16RageOfAnAngelshaliXSilentPrayersX

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
koi geet ke kapde change karwa do ...even pammi wears such nice clothes..kangaal MSKAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06XSilentPrayersXRageOfAnAngelshali

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
@ Jyoti, Parisa, Priya, Ruchi, Usha: Hello

@ Usha:  The marriage was consummated with Maan and not Ballu.  He didn't have Ballu's turban on at the time of consummation.  The turban came by later.  In the morning, Geet refused to even discuss what constitutes privileged communication between man and his wife with the household's chauffeur.LOL

Edit
@ Shifa: Hello

PS: Back to stealth mode.

Edited by hegdemedha - 17 May 2011 at 1:23am

serialwatcher16jyoti06XSilentPrayersXshaliRageOfAnAngel

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Jyo, back to being positive queen.  PH or channel cannot take credit for Gurti's amazing chem the only reason the show is still surviving (OK they can take some credit for casting them together). Gurti can make even a simple innocuous scene look great.  I did not have too much problems with the con scene too (after rewatching it several times) but I am worried about the context. Why the repeated play back of papawalla lines?  I hope they have enough sense not to go down the baby route to show infertility issues at this point.

hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06RageOfAnAngelshali

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
God infertility issue.. i cant take it ...hell with u CV's if u even dare to take that track
even am little concerned abt out of context papa line and multiple repitition of it Ouch

Edited by gooseberry - 17 May 2011 at 1:27am

hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06XSilentPrayersXRageOfAnAngel

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
@Opti:After seeing the outburst on FB and the way PH is defending their flaws,I see no use of being negative anymore and raising my BPLOL...So I m trying to b satisfied with the fact that at least Gurti ka amazing chemistry continuesLOL...

About papa dialogues and your concerns,well I doubt they will go on the lines of another pregnency issue since fans hv already rejected this idea of doing con for the sake of producing babies...yesterday the last scene which we saw was also done in advance ,so CVs had to put it in the episode since they had no option of reshooting anything but now that DD is back,I doubt the track will go in that direction...PH will do the damage control for sure since they know that if they don't satisfy the loyal Geet fans then no chance their new show will take off well...so for the sake of their new show's future ,they will do the damage control hereWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaserialwatcher16XSilentPrayersX

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Goosey, next nightmare track: Geet thinks Maan wants a baby when all he wanted was to finally be intimate with his wife. She doesn't get preggers and gets into depression.  Maan is left wondering what happened to his wife. After sob sob stuff for weeks, Geet finally tells Maan why she is upset and he assures her he is in no hurry to become papa. He only said that to get his hubby status.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06XSilentPrayersXshali

Go to top