Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) (Page 40)

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
@arwenish :could you pls remove that BD's pic..not good to expose them for our show's sake  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentPrayersX

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Nish- Whats Kindergarden SRROFLROFL Do even small kids have SR? ROFL But ya, cartoons do have kisses and stuff. Its not about the kisses here, though. Its about the abruptness, the incomplete feeling that left teh viewers at the end of the episode. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07XSilentPrayersX

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Goosey... Hello Hug  Done...

Opti... damage control... when actually creatives did damage control... all cribbed complain about Anne Arjun... end result was we saw more of them even their Con... potraying women as some desperate pathetic creature... everyone demanded Demon Dev to get what he deserves but he is getting woman after woman... and now Main Papa bana chata hoon... and they are gearing up for another baby or fertility issue as people dont want to see it... this damage control by creatives...Ouch soon after wedding apart from few episodes show was moving fastly down the hill... and yup you are right its just chemistry physics biology charm that exsists between Geet Maan has glued people to GHSP still...
-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
thanks arwenish Embarrassed
Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Shreya... thats why me said me love GCMs...ROFL... that scene was not bad... song was apt... but that was not consummation scene...
and i was thinking how much pain creatives took and how much they think to give us tabela Con... just for that scene they make Maan say... main papa bana chata hoon... and they have to arrange all those namona goons... make actors run in jungle in dust and heat... and had to send them on unkown wedding... and getting lost them in jugle just for night so that Geet Maan make out and how convienently Geet Maan met Demon Dev and Nanadani immedioatly next morning and also random villagers... All these events just to show that few min scene... they could also shown that scene in Beejis backyard Tabela... ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I dont know what to do ErmmI dont know what to do Ermm...Taubaaa...age kiya karo?ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07hegdemedhaBingejyoti06RageOfAnAngel

21-07 Senior Member
21-07
21-07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
@ arwenish yeah! we all knw that the show sells on maaneet chemistry only..but they have clearly indiacted that maneet are not gointo progress in their relationship..it will be limited to trips, falls, eyelocks and hugs only..viewers were watchig it with some hope..now everybody( except few) have accepted that maaneet wont go beyond these scenes...so what is use of watching it..where is the creativity...its better to rewind the old scenes and watch it..
for example,today's spoilers...It looks like the same kitchen scene with geet ka anarkali suit..I dont find it any different than the lassi scene except the colour of the clothes..nothing is new..
Do they even look  like a couple who have progreesed in their relationship...they are still stuck to those initial stages..I M sure the dialouges would be same too! same bickerings, same kiddish fights..Nothing new.Dead

Edited by 21-07 - 17 May 2011 at 1:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhajyoti06RageOfAnAngel

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hegdemedha

And, the dupatta being back in place does indicate that her honour was intact.  She did consummate her marriage with her husband and not with a stranger, though he may be Balwant Singh to her clan. So, her honour is still intact.

Why is she always consummating her marriage with fake people? LOL

first Dev

Then Ballu LOL LOL

Edit

hello everyone, good afternoon

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 17 May 2011 at 1:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07hegdemedhajyoti06XSilentPrayersXRageOfAnAngelshali

Go to top