Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) (Page 38)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Shali, good the den still attracts you even if the show does not.  Shreya, the PH has some guts. Who asked for explicit scenes. We are not watching some x-rated show.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I agree with u, Shali. The chemistry might soon seem jaded. Ppl who left watching the show left it for no story and we r watching for things to improve..might even watch till the last day of the show! LOL There is still room for improvement.. Only if things were dealt sensitively, the characters having so much scope, if they stick from where they came from- like the NRI issue loop closure, Dev reaping and karmic justice taking place, the episodes would not be filler and each episode would mark something poignant! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhashali

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Opti- I think they are doing this as a strategy to divert Geet fans to  their new show. First the writers move in to that new show, then there is this  hassle between production houses,  the writers keep changing every 2 weeks, what fans demand is never delivered... what fans dont want is tortured upon them- why will anyone dig a grave for their own show? Confused

Edited by shreya- - 16 May 2011 at 11:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhashali

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
OK finally I watched te epi...

and I do think CON happened...
why o why CV's you did this to us...you royally screwed the moment...

frankly speaking as soon as scened opend with maan sitting besides geets..I cracked up laughing..wat was that?...
but then maaneet is maaneet..as soon as scene progressed I got lost in their charm
if it were not these wonderful actors show would have doomed much earlier...

ok ..another thing where did he get pagdi from...and that too a brand new one...do we have some pagdi shop in jungle..????well that blooper is nothing in front of how you spoiled the night for us...Angry

i just cant believe maaneet shared a passionate moment and geet does not even have a kiss to remember...Ouch

Lastly, dev falling for nandini..give me a break
now dont tell me geet will support his new found love...am still not able to digest her comfiness with the man who spoiled her life...if you had to show suchtrack you could have easily itnroduced samir sharma as vicky..it would have been 1000 times better...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaBingeshali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@goos if geet support this new dev  and nandini track... it will effect the last bit off respect the viewers would have for her character... cause NO woman will ever trow her own sister for the same evil that destroyed her life...
the Cv's shouldn't do this...
let the new guy be someone with the same intention that dev had... give him a mirror to look in...but no love track...

Edited by shali - 16 May 2011 at 11:57pm

21-07hegdemedhaBinge

21-07 Senior Member
21-07
21-07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
just saw the new spoilers! well i m confused..jyo told us that DD iscomin on 17th..but the spoilers are dated 16th may with DDpresent in it..It looks like the same kitchen romance just like that lassi scene..
So jyo u said they couldn't re-shoot the scene coz DD was not present on the sets,well she was very much present yesterday...That means CV's  didnt want to do any damage control..they dont think they have done any mistake..otherwise like u mentioned, they would have twisted the dialouges...But nothing has been done to control the damage..
R u still hopeful that they will show that the deed has not been done..??well,I dont think so..The con has very much done..and they are goin to do nothin abt it.Angry

P.S. why did the producers lied to us that DD is comin on 17th when she was very much present on 16th.( spoilers are stating that)Angry

Edited by 21-07 - 17 May 2011 at 12:16am

Binge

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Shali, she held the man's hand and ran to safety before being reminded of her husband's plight by her sister. So what can you expect? Geet died a long time ago.

Kalyug I must say.

21-07-Divine-shali

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 21-07

just saw the new spoilers! well i m confused..jyo told us that DD iscomin on 17th..but the spoilers are dated 16th may with DDpresent in it..It looks like the same kitchen romance just like that lassi scene..
So jyo u said they couldn't re-shoot the scene coz DD was not present on the sets,well she was very much present yesterday...That means CV's  didnt want to do any damage control..they dont think they have done any mistake..otherwise like u mentioned, they would have twisted the dialouges...But nothing has been done to control the damage..
R u still hopeful that they will show that the deed has not been done..??well,I dont think so..The con has very much done..and they are goin to do nothin abt it.Angry

P.S. why did the cv'slied to us that DD is comin on 17th when she was very much present on 16th.( spoilers are stating that)Angry

Did CVs say that DD is coming on the 17th or did Jyo's birdie say it?  Jyo's birdie also told her that GC and DD were shooting on Sunday. What were they shooting then?  Wish they had shot the birdie.

21-07

Go to top