Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) (Page 37)

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Opti- Ya what is done is done. LOL But the first CON will always hold a special place.. which CVs messed up big time. Smile Next time, I just wish that they keep it a surprise and don't hype it unnecessarily. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhashali

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shali

sorry opti...
I lost what I wrote...

so in short... your still looking for logic... please hun, dont waist brain or time...

coming to your Q... well it could have happened in the room... assuming the hole family went deaf at that  moment...

or the next day... if  the family went away to see the guy... leaving Geet home... she pretended to be ill... MSK making up another injury bahana...

I am not looking for logic shali. I am talking economics in terms of trps. If the con is the first scene of the maha-episode you can rest assured that most would switch over to the IPL match right after the con scene. Well if viewers knew what they were actually getting, the shower makers and channel could have kissed the trps goodbye anyway but then they did manage to whip up the curiosity and expectation. In retrospect many may rue the fact they were so gullible.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaBingeshali

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Shreya, are you married, if I may ask?  If not you will not understand there is way too much importance given to this first time. Reality is often different. 

Edited by Opti - 16 May 2011 at 11:33pm

hegdemedhaBingeshali

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
@ Opti: The guy looks cute as did Dev when he came to see Geet.  Dev will get a sense of deja vu.  He had attended the cute guy's marriage in Canada.  He will say, "Judge not by appearances, to show this man the door would be good riddance." He will reveal the man's perfidy and call a halt to the marriage talks, thus saving Nandini from the same fate that befell Geet.  And, we will bear witness to the transformation of the reformed bad guy to the ultimate good guy. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Binge

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Here is something I wrote about Dev-Nandini last night.

A few points about Dev-Nandu.  Since most of us (if not all of us) don't want a Dev-Nandu track they'll make sure they give it to us.Dev is smitten with the empty headed girl, so much so that he is willing to lose the toss for her. Me thinks he deliberately lost the toss so that he does not have to take the decision as to which way they should go.  Nothing new is there?  The guy has always relied on other people to make decisions for him.  He is only too willing to follow the girl.  The girl had chosen head and he willingly tailed her.

That's not all. When the girl again asked him to toss the coin he made sure it got lost in the jungle so that she cannot make out 'head' or 'tail' of it.  Any symbolism there?  Me thinks that the guy will hide his past from Nandu who may have to hunt for it.  She may be interrupted in her search by Maaneet, just like in the scene where Dev spots his bro and sister-in-law (ex fake wife) and heaves a sigh of relief. Nandu's trail would be lost just like the forgotten coin in the jungle.

hegdemedhashali

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Medha, its a case of the pot calling the kettle black?  By the way, Jugnu's chacha  lives in Toronto, doesn't he?  Would he step up and give an account of Dev's misdeeds in Canada?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
No Opti. I'm not married. LOL But the way CVs are treading, I wonder whether we get such scene anytime soon. Just like touch-me-not track, they can come up with such track in future. Did u see what the admin on 4Lions page said about the Con scene? He says that they know how married couples behave and hence they dont precisely show that!Stern Smile And here we are left asking each other whether CON really happened or not. 

hegdemedhashali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
@opti... but the after effect off the current scenario is that ppl are highly disappointed... and will kiss GHSP goodbye... so it's still a loos , loos situation...

me isn't so interested anymore in the GHSP as I use to be... after Saturday...me curred big time...me around cause me like the den...

and mark my words... soon MG chemistry wont work anymore... and didn't we experienced the same with Kayamat...

Edited by shali - 16 May 2011 at 11:34pm

21-07hegdemedhaBinge

Go to top